Posted:

1.65
Utah, United States
Phone: 1801-208-7485
www.colonsmartcleanser.com
I did not authorize this company to take $89.00 from my acct. I only authorized $3.95 to be taken to get a sample of colon cleanse. This a scam you can not get through to the number. That they send you for your confirmation. I need my money put back in to my acct ASAP? Because I am working on legal actions and well as my bank.
Complaint comments Comments (75) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

26th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - Did not receive free trial!
2227 E. Harrison
Tacoma
Washington
Phone: 253 572-7122

I noticed an $89.31 charge to my visa, when I called to find out what it was for I was informed by Alex(female) that I had not canceled before the 14 day free trial was up. First off I did not ever receive the free trial sample that cost me $3.95 so why in the world would I spend $89.31 for more of a product I never tried. Then I was told that I would have to mail the product back at more expense to me so there would be a tracking number before I would get my money back. There is definitely something wrong with this company if this is their business practice. I will be sure to mention this to all of my friends to make sure none of them get gouged by you. L. Heath
 29th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - THIS IS A SCAM
NUBODI
Florida

THIS IS NOT A LEGIT COMPANY. THEY'LL SEND THE PRODUCT LATE AND THEN CHARGE YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - Invalid charges!
Ohio

I ordered the trial size of the colon cleanse. The following week I was charged 78.00 which I did not authorize. I had to cancel my account with my financial institution because of these fraudulent charges.
 10th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - charged acct without authorization
29 Teal Circle
Walpole

Scammed me re; trial only for 3.95 ok, but billed for 1st and last shipment when I did not authorize it or did not order it initially. Don't answer phone or emails...
 10th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Colon cleanse charged to my credit card without my approval. They will not answer phone calls or send me a return label to send the full package back. Trial product did not work
 11th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - cancel shipments
3295 Eric Blvd
Park City
Illinois
Phone: 224-610-0426

I ordered a free sample and paid shipping and handling for $3.97. in February 2008. I have nevered received another shipment but have just been debited $88.97 in May for monthly shipments I have never received.
 11th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - Fraud
Illinois

I ordered a trial sample of this product in February 2008. Never received it. I was charged $3.97 for s/h and in May of 2008 received a debit charge of $88.97. I have tried several times to call them but can never get through. I have tried to cancel on line, but the address does not exist.
 5th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - I have a compliment
Nubodi

I ordered the free 14 day trial with s / h of $3. 95 charged to my account. I never received the product for the free trial so i decided to wait it out. Sure enough i got charged $89. 00 to my account. So i called the customer service. I waited on hold for approx. 10 minutes. A rep. Answered and took care of me. She not only refunded my $89. 00 but she also sent me an extra bottle for the free trial at no charge. She was very polite and apologized for the mess up. Come to find out the free trial order that i had been waiting on was on back order so that was the reason i didn't get it within the time it was suppose to take.
And of course i myself thought that this place was a scam / ripoff but it was just a misunderstanding. So just to inform you others that are going through the process of waiting or trying to cancel your order. . . It take time and patients. Some people say that the customer service is rude or disrespectful, its only because that is how they are treated by the customers who are upset and angry. I was polite to them even though i was pissed off. . . But i took a deep breath and thought to myself. . . " if i want to get my money back from these people i have to be nice. " since i was nice to them they treated me with the same respect. Just so ya'll know it is possible to get your money back. . . You just have to act a certain way.
 24th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - unauthorized charge
7626 ferol rd.
Houston
Phone: 7136359267

can i have a refund? the same thing heretofore mentioned by others has happened to me also. i want my money back-simple!
 30th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - Online scam
909 West 233 Ave
Shelbyville
Indiana
Phone: 219-577-7199
www.colonmate.com

It was a 14-day free trial period before they charged me for more product and it took 20 days to even receive the product for me to cancel my order. Then I was charged for the product two days after I finally received it.
 14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - charged for aproduct i never received
Nubodi

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM & I"M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE PRODUCT EFFECTIVNESS AS I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED IT YET!

I ordered the "FREE TRIAL" colon clean pills on July 2. i have 14 days to call & cancel before i am charged a monthly fee of $90.00- It was curious that i had not received them yet so i attempted to cancel on July 11th (9th day)...busy signal. the weekend there was a recording saying biz hours mon-Fri 8am-5pm. I have tried to call on July 14th (11th day) on numerous occasions only to get a busy signal. If I knew an address, i would write them as well, but I'm sure no one would even respond. Again i have not even tried the product -now i don't even want to i just want to cancel the monthly charge!
 1st of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am another victim of these scams, there's nothing that indicates that I authorized the charges or signed up for automatic re-shipment. I will locate the places that send this garbage and they'll feel the pain. I want my money back, let's stop scams, we should create a forum to hunt down all those that steal our money.
Don't spect that the government will do something about it, we must take action, let's denounce all brands sending massive e-mail until people open their eyes and stop purchsing on the web until there's better regulations that protect the consumers.
 21st of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - doesn't work
ColonCleanse.com
45 Edgar Ct.
Hiram
Georgia
Phone: 678-245-9496

Tried the trial-- did not work and I tried to cancel, but to no avail--am going to have to cancel my card, so they can't get any more money out of me. I want my $89 back!
 20th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
There are as more brands of internal cleansers on the market than ever before. But one intestinal cleanser out there truly offers the best colon cleansing,
Colonix Intestinal Cleanser - A fiber supplement which cleanses the colon of accumulated toxins and build-up preventing the formation of new build-up by using herbal dietary fiber.
 27th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
ME TOO ! a victim of a deceptive business practice from Colon-CleansePro.com.

I ordered the trial sample and paid 5.95 (s&h). To my complete surprise I have another charge of $69.98 on my account. I didn't authorize this charge!
This company is a fraud, on their website; they show a “Risk Free” trial ad with customer only paying shipping and handling w/ no mention of any underlying charges. Next thing you know, you are unfairly charged, and are not provided a refund when you're not satisfied with the purchase
I believe it is consumers’ rights, not their, to decide whether or not we will purchase the product again. The auto-billing program is an unfair business practice and should be stopped immediately,
The authorities should be notified of this scam in order to protect many innocent consumers who have been the victims of this deceptive colon clean company. . please be aware of this scamming company-Colon-CleansePro.com.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hey I was charged 79.76 for a product ordered online. They don't have a website to contact them . I called 1-888-289-8740, they told me I was past the deadline for returns, I told them I wrote a letter when I recieved the package asking for an RMA, I also told them that their website is bogus and that they have a very long list of complaints against them. I was persistant and asked to speak to a suporviser, she said she was one and offered a refund of $30.00 and to keep the product . I think this is the only way anyone will get any money back from them ! Please pass it on!
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER!! PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. ONCE YOU ORDER THE CUSTOMER SREVICENUMBER DOESNT WORK. DONT NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!
 9th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - Unauthorized Debit card charge
Pomacaicleanse.com
SugarLand
Texas

Stupidly ordered a "free trial" bottle for $4.99 s&h, received it November and on 12/05/08 this company put an $88.97 charge on my account without my authorization. I have contacted the bank to dispute. The company has no telephone number by which they can be reached. This is a shame.
 27th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - never received but charged to account
Fit Fac
Nevada
Phone: 866-407-1022
fit-fac.com

I ordered what was supposed to be a free trial of acaipure and colon cleanse. I received the acaipure but was charged full price for it but I never received the colon cleanse but was billed $39.95 on my credit card. This was not authorized only the cost of shipping of the trial package. Since it was never sent to me that is also not authorized. Apparently this company has ripped off a number of other people. Please get the word out there so others can avoid making the same mistake. Thank you
 2nd of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Colon Cleanse - unauthorizedcharge on my visa
Florida

answered add on internet for triel size bottle of colon clense and just pay 5.95 for shipping and handlingI just recieved my visa bill and was charged 89.31 I HAVE BEEN HAD I want my money back SOME ONE PLEASE HELP KAREN EDWARDS ROCHESTER NY97LOYALISTAVE 14624

Contact Us