logo

Elegant Companions
Got scammed
2. (0 mins ago)
Bravofly
No refund after they change the flight time
3. (4 mins ago)

Coca Cola Contacts & Informations

Coca Cola

Posted:    Dan Tharpe

My Coke Rewards

From the beginning, Coke has made it almost impossible to acquire points for their "My Coke Rewards" Promotion. The web site is hard to navigate (primary smoke screen to keep you from inputing codes for points), the ccodes are hard to read and it takes musch time to discern before being credited with points, then once you've gather enough points they remove the item you were trying to redeem your points for.

Coke lacks integrity and honesty in their business practices!!!

Pepsi and Rc Cola are looking alot better every day (and they taste better too!!!)
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008 by   Cokesucker 0 Votes
Mycokerewards.com sux as a website, it is slow to the point of being impossible to navigate. It's not worth it to buy their product when it takes an hour to redeem points, if you can even make it that far. Squirt is a much better product, and it doesn't have an enraging website! I've been on mycokerewards.com for AN HOUR and STILL haven't completed the transaction for 1 STINKING LOUSY 20 OZ. BOTTLE! I won't be purchasing any more Coke® products, period.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   foxxyy 0 Votes
Well first of all, I can't complain TOO much over something that is absolutely free to me. If I'm being honest, I should be appreciative and grateful to coke for giving ANYTHING back to the people to show their gratitude to customers. And yes they don't make it SO easy, because the easier people get free gifts, the more money they lose...duh, common sense and logic people!! I work at a place where we purchase the 32ct. cases from Sams. The points on each case is 25 points. If it were 3 or 10 points I wouldn't waste mytime and then whine about it. My complaint is pretty legit I feel. I'm just a little dissapointed that they have no good stuff left. I got the toaster oven, the crock pot, and in a few days I'm going to get the digital frame and the polar bear, then I feel like not even wasting my time anymore, because the only things left will be the stupid sweepstakes! So those that got the cool stuff in the beginning, consider yourself lucky! I've only been playing around a month, but I enter 250 points a day! Poor people who only do 30 - 100 points a day, it must take MONTHS to get anything decent!!
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   kathy oleary 0 Votes
hi-had a problem entering codes from dasani water cases, i e-mailed and got a response back, was told to let you know how many codes i had and the credit would be added to my points. i had 6 codes i could not enter.quite honestly, swear to god, i can no longer find my codes. is there anything you can still do? thank you. kathy oleary 8289 janis st, riverside, ca.92504 olearykandm@hotmail.com
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   TooBlessedToBeStressedboutsome 0 Votes
Stop complaining. If it work, then you are still getting something for free no matter what the number of points. If its too hard for you to understand how to work it (Ok, can we say slow) or if the website is messing up get over it. Pepsi aint exactly giving out free cars, and RC Cola darn sho nuff aint giving away nothing. U supposed to drink it because of the taste (Pepsi tastes like mop water in my opinion) and price, and in my point to support a company based in my city. Get over it! And with the economy the price of everything is going up so what makes u expect that point value on mycokerewards.com wouldnt decrease!?!?! WHY DONT U INVENT YOUR OWN FLAVOR OF SODA AND THEN DO A REWARDS THEME YOURSELF.
 8th of Oct, 2008 by   Sandra Hibbs 0 Votes
My husband printed out some coupons buy 1 get 1 (12 pack) free. So far I have found two stores ( walmart and Super Fresh) that don't accept these coupons. Guess we will be ordering them to be sent any more.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   Sam 0 Votes
Coke Rewards program sucks! After years of entering codes, I didn't notice the 'warning' email mixed in with all the other junk mail. I did not know there was the 90 day policy. I lost 1, 294 points!!!
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   hates coke 0 Votes
coke rewards SUCKS A$$. they took away all the blockbuster prizes worth getting. they also keep raising the required points to ridiculous levels.

SCREW THEM. i download all my movies from torrents on the internet now. full dvds with menus and everything for FREE (except the $0.30 for the blank dvd). i get all the new releases without paying a dime. this is what they get for being total d1cks to their customers.
 13th of Oct, 2008 by   bobby 0 Votes
can some1 say protest?
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   Kaykay 0 Votes
I agree with many of the comments posted here but seriously no one is holding a gun to your head, making you go to the site and use the reward program. I have been a member for quite some time but only recently became a regular. I get the codes from my mom who is a total Diet Coke addict and then the ones I collect on my own for being an addict in my own right, lol. My only worry is, do they ever really send out the "big" prizes?
Let me explain...
Some months back I was able to save up for an Ipod dock, at that time it was 761 points, I believe. I redeemed, all excited I would be getting this dock. Well weeks went by and it never came. According to the site the prize had been fufilled but I never received anything. So I emailed Coke with all my info and they said there was some sort of problem with my address...I have no idea what it could have been since we always had stuff sent to the house we lived in at the time from places like Amazon and the like. But they refunded me the points so it was all good for the time being. I went back to saving up points, figuring I would redeem for something bigger and better, see what happened. A few days ago I finally decided to have a good look at the prizes to see what I liked. I had almost 2500 points. I redeemed once again for the dock. I also redeemed for a magazine subscription and a Pirates of the Carribean poster (hey I have a 5 yr old son, lol). Right away I got something that told me how to get the magazine sub. started and got confirmation from the actual magazine I would be getting my isssues soon. The next day I got an email from Coke saying my poster had been sent. But here we are 5 days later and still no word about the dock. So I am thinking maybe the "big" prizes they just never reward? Maybe they will wait and wait til I say something AGAIN and then give me back the points (which, BTW, went up to over 1000 for the dock now!). So we'll see...I want to be positive and think I will get everything I redeemed for but who knows?
 22nd of Oct, 2008 by   Bobbie 0 Votes
Ii have some points and want to enter sweepstakes. For the past week it will not let me enter ant sweepstakes. anyone else having trouble? I send them emails and all I get is we are working on it or maybe somthing wrong with your computer. Well there is nothing wrong with my computer.
I am also mad about raising the number of points you need to get items. Do they think we are dumb, I think this is false advertising!
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Sam Parla 0 Votes
I have been doing my coke rewards since the time it started and had NO PROBLEMS with it. i have had problems emtering points from fridge packs of Dasani water but I emailed them and a day later they credit my account. I have redeemed many prizes from the coke wall mount bottle opener, to the Harvard basketball shootout to universal tickets to skull candy earbud head phones. I LOVE THIS program. You guys must be doing something wrong.
and screw pepsi for dumping element 79 for their advertising agency. their commercials suck since pulling the plug with element.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Natalie 0 Votes
i've been an avid diet coke drinker... i've saved all the coke caps, i could possibly find... by dumpster diving, word of mouth and to finding an empty dis-carded bottle with the cap, still on. i've saved 1800 points, to this day... and have coke take all my points from me, for not recording them on the computer... i still have another 2, 000 to 3, 000 points left to record. my heart sank when they first took my points from me, about 800, then i just had another 1, 000 taken from me. for not being able to record them. i do not always have access to a computer. i feel so bad for not being able to afford a decent computer. i still drink diet coke, maybe with enough caps, i could of earned one.
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   shawn gilbert 0 Votes
I tried to enter my coke points and the computer kept freezing. Finally when I was able they took my 2000+ points I had entered and I have no way of contacting them. Can someone let me know if they have a way of contacting them?
 7th of Nov, 2008 by   Just a Average Person 0 Votes
I am very unhappy with the mycokerewards site, since I began a few years ago I have seen the value of the points drop dramatically where it is not worth perticipating at all! You are not giving us any deals at all, now you came out with a 29 pk, 12oz. cans with no code to put on your account. I'm a loyal coke drinker for years byt I really am also considering changing because coke deals aren't for the average working person anymore. Coke is not offering any decent deals as they once did. Coke people must think we're all fools. Sorry Cole you aren't it anymore in my book.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   Laura 0 Votes
I just redeemed all my points, save 2, and don't plan on tracking any more points. My decision was based on the fact that there is no way to keep up with the point increases that Coke places on their rewards.

This will be good for my beltline. I have no more incentive to buy Coke and I redeemed all my points in coke coupons which will be in the Christmas Cards I send out this year.

On a side note, did you know that the Mormons own most of the stock in Coca Cola? Yep, every time you snag a coke you send a missionary to someone's door...
I M write From Malerkotla Punjab India
i think coca cola company is very imagefull company
if i will go in media and action agaist counsumer coart
I M write From Malerkotla Punjab India
i think coca cola company is very imagefull company
if i will go in media and action agaist consumer court
I am write From Malerkotla Punjab India
i think coca cola company is very imagefull company
if i will go in media and action agaist consumer coart
 9th of Nov, 2008 by   Tony Solomon 0 Votes
I sign in to coke rewards and try to enter my points, only to be told that my session has expired. That blows my mind, since I cleaned out temp files and just signed in. This is very annoying. So is the 10 codes per day limit.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   ImNotGrace 0 Votes
Unlike the others, I have no problem w/ the function of the widget or getting into or entering codes to the site. My gripes are the downhill slope of the "prizes" and now there new "Enter as many codes as you want"... up to 120 points a week.
Basically it’s all become one big joke. They use to have good rewards, now the only things they have are discounts to things most people don’t really care about OR spend points for sweepstake entries, mainly the sweepstakes. They also eliminated 15 number codes, without any real notice. And then they were exclaiming how you would no longer be limited to enter only 10 codes a day... YEA, great... hmmm, there’s a new catch, you can now enter as many as you like- up to 120 points- A WEEK! This is for those of us dedicated Cokers. How’s this a help, you cut us from entering 700ish points a week to 120, but hey we can enter them all at once!
Frankly the whole thing has gone downhill, not sure why I keep up w/ them. I prefer Coke much more than Pepsi but frankly getting this cheap and trying to pass it by us as a good thing for our benefit is a complete insult to any type of intelligence.
And imagine this- there’s no place for comments or feed back on the site. Not even a way to contact Coke or the web master. To contact anyone there you have to go to http://www.coca-cola.com/index.jsp and use the contact-us at the bottom of that page.
Frankly I think we all need to start voicing our feelings there, maybe then someone would truly think about WHOM they are actually designing there "Rewards" forand for WHOM they changed the rules of entry.
Just my 3cents.