logo

Canadian Tire Store
Filthy public washroom
2. (15 mins ago)
Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe
This is by far the worst attorney in the state
3. (26 mins ago)

Coca Cola Contacts & Informations

Coca Cola

Posted:    Dan Tharpe

My Coke Rewards

From the beginning, Coke has made it almost impossible to acquire points for their "My Coke Rewards" Promotion. The web site is hard to navigate (primary smoke screen to keep you from inputing codes for points), the ccodes are hard to read and it takes musch time to discern before being credited with points, then once you've gather enough points they remove the item you were trying to redeem your points for.

Coke lacks integrity and honesty in their business practices!!!

Pepsi and Rc Cola are looking alot better every day (and they taste better too!!!)
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2007 by   whocares -1 Votes
All you have to do upon entering the my coke rewards website is sign in on the upper right hand corner, then on the left hand side of the screen under where it says Mycokerewards it says enter codes. doesn't get much simpler than that!
 6th of Nov, 2007 by   Former Coke Drinker +1 Votes
As of a week ago, Coke locked my "My Coke Rewards" account which had around 200 points in it. Apparently because I had set up two other accounts (which I only ever used one time) which is "against the rules", they locked my account and won't allow me to open a new account. I'm sure I could figure out a way to open a new account, but I'd rather just stop drinking Coke products all together. They obviously don't value their customers very much. Quite a "loyalty" program, huh?
 9th of Jan, 2008 by   v3 -1 Votes
The process is easy; my fiance and I use it all the time, you can even send the codes via text.

The complaints seem to me like this: The site is too hard or I broke the rules and they caught me, waaah.

Go drink Pepsi then!
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   barrett 0 Votes
coke website sucks i try to sign in and it freezes up every time and in todays struggling economy i say SCREW COKE im drinking walmart cola
 26th of May, 2008 by   pj4peace +1 Votes
Coke took over a hundred points from me when I was unable to enter new code when computer crashed. I started saving again. I had over 300 points which suddenly one day just vanished. eventually, coke reinstated my points. Most recently, coke advised me that my points will expire soon if I do not enter new code(s). When I try, I only receive message that my session has expired. I have a shopping bag full of caps that I have not had time to enter yet because they only allow you to enter 10 a day (though I advised them I drink more than that). Coke is a thief, a swindler, a crook. Taste can adapt over time and RC is starting to look pretty good. For those of you who say Coke rewards works fine; give them time - they'll screw you over too!
 4th of Jun, 2008 by   Connie Hall 0 Votes
I have been entering the coke rewards for months and for the last 2 weeks, I can't get to the site to sign in and enter my points. I've e-mailed numerous times with no answer. I purchased a t-shirt in Apri and still haven't received it either. Please let me know what is going on with the site!!! It's very aggravating!!!
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   mike +1 Votes
for the past week i have not been able to put point in my account a error message comes up every time i try to enter my password
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Natalia +1 Votes
I cannot get into the my coke rewards site even though I have the right e-mail addresses and the right confirm e-mail adddress. It will not let me log in.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Keith +1 Votes
Went on a two week holiday. While away they emailed me to say I had a week to enter codes. I got back they were gone. F*UCK YOU Coke...I will drink Dr. Pepper and tell EVERYONE I can about them. By the way I teach at a large university and will work to get their sorry A$$ machines off campus as well.
 9th of Aug, 2008 by   Jonathan -1 Votes
I think most of you people complain about every little thing that doesn't go you way!!Stop wining! " oooh Im going to go drink Pepsi or Dr. pekker BLAH BLAH BLAH" who cares!! I've been using the rewards program since it started and never had one problem! Im just glad that they actually started something like this..
 15th of Aug, 2008 by   Rob +1 Votes
My only complaint now with My Coke Rewards is that they removed the coupon for a free 12-pack of Coke products. It was 100 points. I redeemed almost all of my points on the coupons over the last year and now all of the sudden, it's gone. It was replaced by a $1.00 off a 12-pack coupon for 35 points.

And now, in the "for a limited time" section of rewards, they have the free 12-pack of Coke coupons... for get this... 240 points!?!?!!

240 points for the same item that was 100 points a month ago???? What a rip-off!! And now, the "contact us" portion of the mycokerewards.com website is gone. Must have had a ton of complaints!
 17th of Aug, 2008 by   sandy +1 Votes
What the??? Bought a 24 pack of Dasani water had no idea its a product of the Coca Cola Co. So thought I'd play the so called "My Coke Rewards". But the bummer part is you really can't see the code making it impossible to read and not only that it asks for a 12 digit code and it only came with 11. "WHAT A JOKE". Only obvious to get the consumer to purchase their product. Does anyone know where to send them an email? Cuz, I don't see anywhere to send them a message on mycokerewards.com. Hmmmm...Anybody know?
 25th of Aug, 2008 by   Frank +1 Votes
Similar story as Rob, here.

My concern is with their ever-changing point value system.

Used to be a silver AMC movie ticket was 200 points. Not bad at all. Then they upped it to 330 for a silver ticket with a large coke. This was still alright, because of the additional large coke, but it takes a while longer to save up the extra points obviously.

Then all of sudden, BAMMO!, the same silver ticket and large coke zooms up to 485 points! That's just idiotic. There is no way I drink enough of their product to accumulate those points in a reasonable amount of time.

It would have been nice for them to at least off the 200 point AMC movie ticket, in ADDITION to the AMC movie ticket with a large coke. That is suggestion number one.

Suggestion number two is to keep the point values reasonable for pity's sake!

To top it all off, they took away Powerade Option where you could earn points and gave us Powerade Zero where you can't. I'm still waiting for a logical explanation as to why you could earn points with one and not the other.

Ah well. I'll still drink Coke. But as far as their rewards program is concerned...well, it's not as enticing as it once was.
 25th of Aug, 2008 by   anon +1 Votes
Coke Rewards SUCK!!! They won't put any prizes that are worth a crap: It took 6 weeks to tell me the measurement of a bag and after I ordered it, it was NOT what they said.

TO ALL THAT CAN"T FIND THE EMAIL HERE IT IS:

mycokerewards.general@na.ko.com

Let the flood begin!!!
 6th of Sep, 2008 by   fumble +1 Votes
I have been saving points for over a year. Every time I see something I want, it disappears by the time I get enough points. The wireless headset, the portable mini DVD player, etc. And they keep devalutating the points to where they are almost worthless. I swear my points are worth 1/3 the value they were a year ago.

This is a scam that they will not get caught for. Except losing a few customers...oh well.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   illegal operation +1 Votes
I'm so frustrated with Coke.

They had some nice high end prizes at the start of the promotion, and all you had to do is drink your COKE and save your points.

Well, that's what I did.
Sorry, even not everyone drinks a '10' 12pks a day, to get enough for the high end prizes witin the first 6 months.

The only way to get over 15k points within the first 6 months would be to own a business that bought Coke at costco. And that's not right, there was no way a typical coke drinker could ever get that many points in the first year.

So now typical drinkers who have been saving up their points, are getting close to those values. But now Coke is telling it's members on it's forum, that 'they are moving away from the higher end prizes'

What??
What kind of false advertising is this?

There are some on the Coke forum (https://www.mycokerewardscommunity.com/app) who are furious because they have been saving up for specific items, and finally have enough points to redeem their prize, and then are told it's not coming back, but instead you can use your 15, 000 points on a stuffed polar bear.

Coke either needs to bring back the prizes at a comparable point value they were when the promo first started, or someone needs to start a lawsuit against this shady practice.
 13th of Sep, 2008 by   Pat +1 Votes
For 2 weeks I haven't been able to sign in or enter codes for points at www.mycokerewards.com. Is anyone else having problems?
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   betty wanberg +1 Votes
I have a email dated july 22 that they sent me a coupon for a 12 pack of cokes I never recieved the coupon. on aug.19 i put in 240 points to get a coupon for a 12 pack. They gave me 100 points instead of a 12 pack. Asfor the 240 points They wont even answer my email
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   KC +1 Votes
My Coke Rewards used to be okay, but I totally agree with Illegal Operation's views.
Here's a list of items I got and how many points they were.
See how the points cost increases for the same items:

2006:
$50 Shop Adidas Card...400 Points
$30 of Sony Style Cards (3 x $10)...240 Points
Blockbuster 4 movies and 2 20oz Cokes...184 Points
$100 Blockbuster Gift Card...800 Points
$25 Sony Style Card (1 of)...500 Points (was 80 points for $10)
Blockbuster 3 movie rentals...108 Points

2007:
Blockbuster Game Rental...64 Points
$75 Blockbuster Gift Card...750 Points

2008:
Blockbuster 3 movie rentals...135 Points
$50 Shop Adidas Gift Cards (2 x $25)...1250 Points (was 400 points)
2 Silver AMC Tickets...660 Points