logo

scam

Coach Outlet
Missouri
coach-outlet.com
Well unfortunately I just discovered there are no retail Coach outlet online stores. Only way to purchase it is by store, flea market or over the phone to ensure where your money goes. I too have bought, for the first time, a Coach handbag over the internet under www.coach-outlet.com which I can no longer access the website. I have a receipt charged to my account $69.90, however, was charged to my credit $79.11 by a completely different consumer under www.reemall.com. I have done my research and they do not carry Coach bags whatsoever and instead my money was taken out by "Rinminbi" or somewhere in Hangzhou china...so where to now? How do I claim back my money or is it just another loss?

Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2010 by   MADDBW 0 Votes
I recently ordered 2 handbags from the Coach Outlet. I started tracking it a couple days later. needless to say they got me too. Went to web site it's gone (Didn't know Coach doesn't have an Outlet ONLINE) A company named MOBITOPAT.COM SHENZHEN CN immediately took the money out of the bank. I am angry, there should be a better way of protecting consumers who shop online! The shipping company is Air International EMS Express Co. BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   DBP 0 Votes
Unfortunately - I didn't do my homework to check to see if this site was "completely" real, and also purchased 2 bags for around $150. The amount charged to my account was more and then there was an exchange fee added on top of it. I got the email that these items were shipped, but checking over the last days, no where to be found on the EMS Express Company. I'm pretty sure that I will never see anything show up at my door. Lesson learned. So now off to the bank to fill out paperwork. If the price had been the same, the bank may have some reluctance to even check into it, hopefully will get money back.
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   Jasmine1985 0 Votes
I ordered a purse from cheapcoachoutlet.com. Soon after I placed my order I started to worry because of the messages I read on here. I got my purse today lucky, it looks authentic but now that I know what to look for in fakes it is very much a fake Coach. It actually looks real although the metal ware is cheap. I guess I learned my lesson and next time apply the saying If its to good to be true it probably isnt. For a fake I guess it will do for now
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   Jasmine1985 0 Votes
here is a pic of the purse

16th of Dec, 2010 by   muljanti 0 Votes
I bought a bag online from Coachoutletusa.com in October 2010. When I received the bag, I found that the bag was not worth US$75.19 so I emailed them that I wanted a refund of the bag. They advised me to send the bag back to them to enable them to refund. I sent the bag back and they acknowledged receiving the back and promised to refund me soon. After about three weeks I did not hear from them, I emailed them to find out the progress of the refund. They ignored my emails despite I emailed them numerous times. I know at this stage that I have already been a victim of a scam company in China. First of all they use the name Coach outletusa.com to make the people think that they are located in the US. This is very dodgy because I really thought at first that the company was based in US until when I purchased the bag, upon payment they offered payment either in US dollars or in Chinese Yuan.(RMB) I never will get my refund that is why I wrote a complain letter today and I threatened that I will blacklist their company that they are scam, unprofessional and Dodgy Company. When you first are going to buy, they reply to your email so fast, but when they have done something dodgy they ignore your email.

I just want to warn the whole world not to have anything to do with this company if you don't want to fall as another scam victim. PLS DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE WWW.COACHOUTLETUSA.COM IT IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM
 16th of Dec, 2010 by   muljanti 0 Votes
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM COACHOUTLETUSA.COM THEY ARE SCAM, VERY DODGY, DISHONEST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CHINA. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY. THE PRODUCTS ARE FAKE, POOR QUALITY AND CHEAP. YOU PAY TOO MUCH FOR THE BAD QUALITY PRODUCTS WHICH IS NOT WORTH IT.
 16th of Dec, 2010 by   muljanti 0 Votes
PLEASE AVOID BUYING ONLINE FROM COACHOUTLETUSA.COM. IT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM WHO SUCKS YOUR MONEY !!!
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   ELA6543 0 Votes
Honestly unless you are a really a Coach buff, that site is not that bad. Of course they are not perfect but who is taking a magnifying glass to your bag ????? I received 2 bags and a wallet and the have nothing wrong with them. They look just like my real one. I dnt care bc it's crazy to pay $400 for a purse!!! I was a little skeptical but when I got my things they were quite nice looking. Not perfect but who's looking? Who cares?
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   CRS29 0 Votes
I oreder from coach-outlet.com my wife a red coach bag and wallet she wanted for christmas. Well havent received the stupid thing and 128 dollars was charged to my visa under famousmall.eu, which when i go to the website does not sell coach. I'll just pay retail from now on at least i know what im getting!
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   DOHCIVIC 0 Votes
I ordered 4 couch purses from www.outlet-coach-handbags.com on Dec. the 9th... I got a email on Dec 21st with tracking info... The last time anything was updated on tracking was on Dec 19th... I have filed complaints with every link I could find on the coach site, billing site and shipping site... I too got a link to the EMS worldwide express mail service site... I feel the whole thing is a scam as well and I will be going to the bank tomorrow to file a complaint with them... Good thing I am with a federal credit union... If the bags do come in I will post pics and if they are in good shape or look real enough I will retrack my complaint with the bank and pay the money I owe them
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   KMS10 0 Votes
Anyone order from coach-outlet.ORG? Im sure its a scam too...but since I didn't see this exact website mentioned I thought I'd ask. I don't mind a fake, as long as its a good fake, but I don't want to end up with nothing, or over charged, etc. Thanks
 14th of Jan, 2011 by   BrookG -1 Votes
I just ordered from uscoachoultet.org KMS10. I am starting to get worried because I have no conformaition e-mail but the $$$ was taken out of my account via Pay Pal. I have e-mailed them three time and there has been no reply.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   originalsin_91101 0 Votes
Has anyone ordered from http://www.coachebayshop.com/ before? If so what was your experience and was the purse authentic?
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   BrookG 0 Votes
Shocking. They just e-mailed me and let me know the purse is out of stock and they want me to pick another one. When you go to the site, they still have two for sale. Grrrr!
 16th of Jan, 2011 by   Jay Silvutt 0 Votes
I planed to order some coach handbag from website named coachretail.us but I am not sure if the products are fake because they said the products are shipped from china. Why? has anyone ordered from this website? What do you think?
 16th of Jan, 2011 by   YLB 0 Votes
Dear prospective buyers,

The only legitimate online site for Coach is the company itself - www.coach.com. Or you go to the brick and mortar outlet store.

All others are as fake as a two-dollar bill whatever coach-like name they have. They will have Coach in their scam website names so the website will come up in a search engine. These sites are easy to set up and pay off.

coachoutletstores.org
coachoutlets3.com
coachoutletstoreonline.net
coach-outlet-vip.com
coachoutlet-top.com
coach-bag-outlets.com
coachstoreoutlet.org
coach-online-store.org
and many many many more!
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   Silkmolo 0 Votes
I am so glad that after I visited www.coachonlinestore.c0m, and before making an order I google to find out if the online store was legit. Several blogs came up and this is the last one I read. I have been saved a headache and I thank all the bloggers for being honest. The prices were very good but I couldn't find out the owner of the company nor a phone number. The only contact information was through email.
What really made me think the website was legit is the 79% off because one outlet mall in Georgia, the stores offer 79% off designers like Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren etc. So I will visit an outlet market wihere I can see and touch the item before making a purchase.
 1st of Feb, 2011 by   On Line loser 0 Votes
Hi Everyone I also ordered a coach bag from 'Coach Outlet Canada' my visa was credited to 'New Groups Hangzhou' Not sure whether it is a 'REAL' company or not and have sent emails with know responce!! They do have companys in China and at their airports that do sell these products!
It has only been a week but have not received a tracking number either! Has anyone else used this site?
If so did you receive anything or lose it all?
I am thinking I am scammed as well!!
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   dontdoit2 0 Votes
came across this site: www.coachoutlet-purses.com by accident..noticed that the bags were dirt cheap, AND they were all the same price, i.e. $58.00.. so I thought that was a little weird, though the site seemed to be well-maintained. Then just scrolling thru the site, I clicked on the contact us tab, and the English was sooo bad, I just knew that it was a scam...that's usually your first clue..then I googled "is a scam?" and I found this complaint board. So don't go to this site and purchase anything..we all love Coach, we may not be willing to pay soo much for a bag, but it's better to get what you paid for than sending your $$ or credit card number and having your identity stolen. Either go to a Coach store or buy a knockoff off the street..at least either way you will get the bag in hand.
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   SophiaaLautner 0 Votes
Hi, i was wondering has anyone tried ordering from http://www.coachoutletcanada.org/ .
how was it, or is it a scam, because i'm thinking of buying whole lot from that site, but i came across this discussion and i don't really know if it's a scam or something? please help?!

Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud Protection