logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (14 mins ago)
Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
5. (59 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-07-19 by    Ripped off 101

Scam

Coach Models
Oregon
I bought Coach Models premium package of $89.00. In it states that your photos will be re-scanned and digitally enhanced, that you will be set up with a Coach Models photographer in your area, and that Coach Models will simply "hold your hand" and walk you thru the process. This is all a LIE with my experience. They wont even respond to my emails. Do save your money and & spend it on an agency who stands behind what they say. Booo on Coach Models!!!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Aug, 2011 by   mcrlover789 +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me!! i paid 50 dollars for the stupid website and have gotten nowhere!! they wont email me back, and half the photographers on there either wont email me back either, or the other half arent even with coach models anymore. PLEASSSEEE!! Save your money. Go to modelmayhem.com. they dont charge you a penny and theyre what its all about.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   Lena83 +1 Votes
Coach models took my money and all I did was report a fraud to my bank and than they put the money back into my checkings account. You can get your money back.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   Lena83 +1 Votes
Coach models took my money, too. All I did was report a fraud to my bank and I got my money back. If you want your money back, just contact your bank. It's your money, not coach models's. Take action.

Foreclosure Freeze - What It Means, Why It Matters