logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)

Club of Multimillionaires Contacts & Informations

Club of Multimillionaires

Posted:    kerrie radalj

SCAM

I was sent a letter informing me that i had won 50, 000.00AUD and all I had to do was give them my visa details and they would take 60.00 aud and a special messenger would deliver it. As i did, sent them the information they needed. Now they have by visa details, date of birth and signature. These people that do this should be ashamed of themselves. I am a single mother of 2 and i need every dollar. So here was I thinking that i had won enough money to have a better life for my kids. Who ever reads this believe it. Money doesn't come that easy to people. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON THOSE low life scumb bags.
Comments Netherlands Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of May, 2009 by   denise 0 Votes
Hi i am from South Africa and i too received a letter from Club of Multimillionaires stating i had won a unique draw of $50000.00. I too sent them my details via my credit card to receive a numerology book and special delivery of my cheque. I have sent previous competions to Kansas America and thought this was one of the competions responding. What i want to know is how did the other people find out this is a scam?
anon
 24th of May, 2009 by   Brenda Abel 0 Votes
Hi, I am also from SA and have also received a letter confirming that I have won USD 50 000, I sent cash with the "entry" form so luckily they dont have any other details from me, but SHAME ON THEM ALL, the whole world is in trouble financially and yet they still do this sort of thing! And unfortunately, like so many others, I have entered numerous "Lottery" games and also thought that this was one of them, and that this time I had been lucky, I am still waiting for the cheque!!!

What a shame. Anyone out there reading this, please please do not be taken in, money doesn't come that easily.

Anon
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   concerned 0 Votes
Hi i am from hobart in tasmania and I also received a letter informing me I had one a unique cheque of AU$50, 000 and requesting $60 to confirm my win and I would receive my prize by special messenger. I sent a cheque which was cashed 3 weeks after I sent it, I hope these people are unable to retrieve further funds. I am also an aussie battler who thought finally my luck had changed. I hope these people are caught and get what they deserve, stripped of everything they have fraudulenty obtained and left to live in poverty for the rest of their lives.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   denise 0 Votes
Hi it is me again from south africa. Today i received notification for a prize of $1000000.00. I previously sent the form back without money because that is what they requested if i did not want the pendent, but i would be entered into the draw. Today i received a letter from them asking for $15.00, otherwise i will be missing out on the $1000000.00. Something again made me check up their names on the system, and lo and behold NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION OF NORTH AMERICA is on the scam list. And to think i must have sent them about R5000.00 over the past 2 years. What a fool i am. Thank goodness i did not tell anyone in my family i would have been the laughing stock of the family. Please stop these people now.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   yasminem 0 Votes
I am a Sri lankan, I too received this kind of a letter from them stating a donar is going to give me 20, 000 USD. They asked for shipping charge. I sensed it was a scam from the way of the letter and just sent a letter to them asking it free as these donars are very rich.Their letter was a full flattery .The content was really a fairy tale.The letter at least does not contain any phone number.

I told them to send it free, if this is real, I am just waiting for their reply.
If you get this in the future try this method or just neglect it.

Who ever criminals they will get nemesis punishment some day... for deceiving others.

Netherland government should take care of these scammers.

Melissa of Sri anka
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   The skepTick 0 Votes
The Club of Multimillionaires is a letter writing scam in which the writer claims to have visited a psychic named Cornelia Dassault. She has told him that he must give away part of his fortune to the addressee. The recipient of the letter is asked to fill out a form with name, address, phone, and bank account information. The recipient is also asked to send in money for the purchase of a charm called 'The Great Trigger of Wealth', which can be used to increase your luck at gambling, stock trades, etc. The writer claims this is the first time he has written to someone he doesn't know - yet these letters have shown up in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Belgium, and Norway. Of those who have responded and sent in money, many claim continual harassment for more money, with nothing ever being received in return.

More information on this scam can be found here: http://wayofthewoo.blogspot.com/2009/10/scam-alert-cornelia-dassault.html
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   miraoctober2009@netzero.net 0 Votes
I received a letter and a check which says I won $9, 851.80 from them. The amount of the check is $985.18 and they sent it to me to pay the taxes to a contact person: Mike Evans at 1510 King st, Milton Ortario Canada with no phone number and I am wondering why do I need to send this money to a person instead of paying the state tax commission myself. Did not make any sense to me since I was supposed to be the winner of this National Awards Commission in the North America Consumer Promotion Draw. Which now I find is a big lie. My contact person is Carl Fuller at 1 905 462 2675. You can call and ask for him I believe he is also this Mike Evans too. Because he wanted me to call him back and tell him my western union number so that he can verify I have paid the taxes to this Mike Evans. He will in turn send me my winnings of $9, 851.80. Now I hear that this is just a letter he sends to everyone to see who will be the first victum.
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   tharsan 0 Votes
i didn't reply for that.
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   IMRAN AFZAAL 0 Votes
DEAR SIR//MADAM MY NAME IS IMRAN FROM LAHORE PAKISTAN, I ALSO RECEIVED THE LETTER OF DONATION FROM DR.GRANT, P.O.BOX 1793, NL 3800 BT AMERSFOORT, THE NETHERLNDS THE PRESIDENT CLUB OF MULTIMILLIONAIRES, HE SAID, IMRAN AFZAAL, HERE IS THE PROOF OF PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADRESS, SHOWING THAT YOU MUST ALSO RECEIVE THE CHEQUES.ATTRIBUTED TO YOU 3 CHEQUES OF US, $5000 EACH AND THAT WERE PROMISED TO ME BY THE DONATION OF MR.CARSTEN KRUGER, THUS A TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$15000.00 PLEASE SEND EVERYTHING IN PRIORITY AND LAST ASK ME TO SEND 55.00US$, I THINK ITS FAKE AND FRAUD BECAUSE IN THE LETTER NO PHONE NUMBER OR E.MAIL ADRESS GIVEN, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THAT MATTER, I AM WAITING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE, HERE BELOW MY E, MAIL ADRESS IMRAN.AFZAL6596@YAHOO.COM
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Singhpritam 0 Votes
Dear sir /madam my name is Niraj kumar and i am from India.i received your letter of donation from Dr. A.grant p.o box 1793, nl 3800 bt amersfoort, the netherlands . he said Niraj kumar on here the proof of this payment in your name and your address only showing and you must also the receive cheques attribute to you 3 cheques of us $5000 each and its donation given by the MR.CARSTEN KRUGER, thus a total amount of us$15000, oo. please send everything in details and ask me to send 55.00US$. but in this letter no any phone no. and no any E-MAIL ID has given please tell me about fully information related from this topic . i will be wait of your response. MY E-MAIL ID IS-Singhpritam168@gmail.com. THANKS
 6th of Aug, 2011 by   ADEEL ANWAR 0 Votes
AOA SIR, OR MADAM
OK BYE
ADEEL ANWAR
ST#6 KOT KHADAM ALI SHAH SAHIWAL
PH:92-0300-6905792
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   arif.wali 0 Votes
I AM ARIF FROM PAKISTAN TODAY I RECIEVE YOUR KIND LETTER . YOU SEND ME THREE CHEQUES AMOUNT OF 15000 DOLLARS US . BUT HOW CAN I ASSURE THAT YOU SEND ME MONEY TO MY ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME 5 THOUSANDS US DOLLAR CHECK .THEN I CAN CARRY ON YOU. BECAUSE I HEARD MANY TIMES THAT THESE CHEQUES ARE ALL FAURAD .
stardata.company@gmail.com
PH:92-0333-6242991
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   annas khan 0 Votes
I AM Annas Khan FROM PAKISTAN TODAY I ALSO RECIEVE YOUR KIND LETTER . YOU SEND ME THREE CHEQUES AMOUNT OF 15000 DOLLARS US . BUT HOW CAN I ASSURE THAT YOU SEND ME MONEY TO MY ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME 5 THOUSANDS US DOLLAR CHECK .THEN I CAN CARRY ON YOU. BECAUSE I HEARD MANY TIMES THAT THESE CHEQUES ARE ALL FAURAD .
khanannas72@gmail.com
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   annas khan +1 Votes
i have also recieved your three cheques but how can i withdraw these these three cheques please tell me my E-mail: khanannas72@gmail.com
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   annas khan 0 Votes
DEAR SIR//MADAM MY NAME IS ANNAS FROM MIRPURKHAS PAKISTAN, I ALSO RECEIVED THE LETTER OF DONATION FROM DR.GRANT, P.O.BOX 1793, NL 3800 BT AMERSFOORT, THE NETHERLNDS THE PRESIDENT CLUB OF MULTIMILLIONAIRES, HE SAID, IMRAN AFZAAL, HERE IS THE PROOF OF PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADRESS, SHOWING THAT YOU MUST ALSO RECEIVE THE CHEQUES.ATTRIBUTED TO YOU 3 CHEQUES OF US, $5000 EACH AND THAT WERE PROMISED TO ME BY THE DONATION OF MR.CARSTEN KRUGER, THUS A TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$15000.00 PLEASE SEND EVERYTHING IN PRIORITY AND LAST ASK ME TO SEND 55.00US$, I THINK ITS FAKE AND FRAUD BECAUSE IN THE LETTER NO PHONE NUMBER OR E.MAIL ADRESS GIVEN, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THAT MATTER, I AM WAITING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE, HERE BELOW MY
E-mail: khanannas72@gmail.com
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   raje_slm7 0 Votes
DEAR SIR//MADAM
MY NAME IS RAJENDRAN .G FROM SALEM, INDIA, I ALSO RECEIVED THE LETTER OF DONATION FROM DR.GRANT, P.O.BOX 1793, NL 3800 BT AMERSFOORT, THE NETHERLANDS THE PRESIDENT CLUB OF MULTIMILLIONAIRES, HERE IS THE PROOF OF PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS, SHOWING THAT YOU MUST ALSO RECEIVE THE CHEQUES.ATTRIBUTED TO YOU 3 CHEQUES OF US, $5000 EACH AND THAT WERE PROMISED TO ME BY THE DONATION OF MR.CARSTEN KRUGER, THUS A TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$15000.00 PLEASE SEND EVERYTHING IN PRIORITY AND LAST ASK ME TO SEND Rs.2000/-. I THINK ITS FAKE AND FRAUD BECAUSE IN THE LETTER NO PHONE NUMBER OR E.MAIL ADDRESS GIVEN, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THAT MATTER, I AM WAITING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE, HERE BELOW MY
E-mail:raje_slm7@yahoo.co.in
Please take action
Netherland government should take care of these scammers.

Regards
Rajedran.G
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Muzammal Safdar 0 Votes
I also receive a letter in which i was asked to get 20000$ I'm from Pakistan i never reply them because i know that this is a scam letter the address on it is of Netherlands i.e;
Dr. Grant P.O. Box 1793 NL-3800 BT Amersfoort The Netherlands
pleas i request to all that they never reply to such type of letters
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   marigoldqueen 0 Votes
I started getting these scam letters as described in earlier comments some America - and The Netherlands. A cople of months ago I signed up to play the Irish Lottery for a month, didn't win anything - had second thoughts about it anyway and declined signing further, had several annoying phone calls late evenings trying to get me to change my mind and had to be very firm to get them to stop bothering me. However these scam fortune promises beaban arriving and I believe that my details have been passed on. So, be careful what you giveaway your personal info to !! Joan UK
 15th of May, 2012 by   DAVE SILVERHAWK 0 Votes
I hust rec'd the same 3 cks for 5000 ea all I had to do was mail $55 BACK... i SENT LETTER SAYING "I NEVER SEND MONEY FOR A PROMISE...SEND CKS I'LL PROMISE TO SEND $55 ...welcome TO MY POLICY!!! TTHANKS PAT... I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. DAVE
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   jkidner 0 Votes
Hi my name is Jeanon and i got a letter like this too but I'm not a DUM idiot i know for sure this is a scum so i hope the people who run this company or whatever they class they self as i hope use die with all your money up your ass that's all i got to say lol lol

Food Prices on the Rise