Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2011-02-09 by

Sevice delivery

clientele mobil
South Africa
After screwing up air time to be deliverd to customers, Clientele blocked many cell phones because they made a mistake they say.
Clientele however refuse to cancell some of these contracts as per theyr customers for poor delivery and embarressment to clients
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
My phone has been blocked for a week and I cant get it unblocked. Dont get any help from Clientele. Told me they will have someone phone me between 24 and 48 hours. That was a week and a day ago, no phonecall, no sms. I phoned them three times to get the same BS story. Anybody reading this, I will not recommend the use of this Clentele Mobile offer.
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi almal, ek het ook n selfoon airtime kontrak, die wereld is up to shit, lyk my dis hoekom ons dienste so versleg het met als. Ek gaan beslis nie weer n nuwe diens uitneem nie, om my eie lugtyd te koop is die beste. Ek raai niemand aan om enige kontrak met enige iets op te neem nie. Klere, meubels, skoene, enige iets.
Lekker dag vir almal
 6th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
After I lost my phone I couldn't make a sim swap due to the fact I needed a letter from clientele to take it to vodacom shop its been two months now no letter all I get is rude people at the call centre who keep on transfering me to the next person n what amazes me they keep debiting on my account when they know so well I don't have the sim card bloody hypocrites
 18th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
CLIENTEL MOBILE CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME ABOUT MY SIM SWOP SIMCART I AM KABELO JONATHAN CONTACT ME 0839867187

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance