logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (21 mins ago)
Himalayan Cat Purchase
Barbara Redalia of Tuleburg Cattery
3. (23 mins ago)
Aqua Texas Inc
This is the worst water company I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to use
4. (26 mins ago)
Reliable Credit Servers
Bogus or SCAM
5. (42 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Leading Health Source
3651 Lindell Rd., Ste. D304
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 888-259-3947
I bought a years' worth of HGH Extreme from this Company in August 2009, after they called me & asked if I needed to lose weight of which I responded "yes". After using this product for 7 months & not losing a pound, I asked for a refund for the remaining 5 bottles that I told them I would send them back. I was told I could not get a refund because I had purchased a years' supply at a discounted price. I was very upset with myself for ever ordering this product especially since I "know" that they called me first & I had never heard of their product. It sounded so promising & I was so gullible! In August of 2010 I received another year's supply of this product of which I did NOT ask for! My Discover Credit Card had a $420 charge from this company for that product. I called the Company & they told me to send the box back & they would gladly refund my money. It is now January 2011 & I am still waiting for my refund. Discover Card has presently re-opened this case & is working for me to get my refund back. I will NEVER be so gullible again!
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2011 by   Avenger II 0 Votes
Leading Health Source is another rip-off company preying on the elderly. Scammed my 79 year old mother out of 240.00. Harrassing her with phone calls. Reporting them to Las Vegas Police. Salesman stated "I wiped my ass with her $240.00" So professional. Salesman said he was a doctor...pretty sure he got his degree on the internet. BOA is refunding charge.
 6th of Oct, 2011 by   Carol E 0 Votes
Leading Health Source charged my credit card $400 & sent me a 12 month supply of HGH that I did not ask for. It took many months to get my money credited back to my account. . Leading Health Source people were intimidating, rude & offensive. When I told them I did not order a case of HGH, they had me send it back, then claimed they did not receive it. I had retained my delivery notification from the Post Office & finally my Discover Card people got my money back for me. I would never purchase anything from this company again. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't usually answer phone calls from numbers I do not recognized but unfortunately I did, & got pulled into this company for this so called HGH weight reduction product. What a lesson I learned!
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   Goddy Benzoa 0 Votes
Salesman said he'd send my elderly mother a free sample of some liquid supplement. He needed her card number to verify her address or secure postage, something to that affect, but she would not be charged. She received 3 small bottles of chlorinated water with labels that obviously came off a home printer, didn't even have bottle liquid measure or legally legit nutrition info. Card was charged $299.00. That's $100 for each small bottle of swimming pool water. Some fly by night supplement scam in Las Vegas of all places. Customer service is as rude and ridiculous as others have stated above. I'd love to personally dose that salesman with his own medicine. Rectally.
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   ZUGGIE 0 Votes
I should have checked the internet before I foolishly agreed to purchase. The amount of $210.00 was posted to my credit card on 1/30/14. I was hospitalized on 1/31 for a blood clot in the groin and the hospital told me that this product will not work. The hospital put me on a blood thinner and let me come home to deal with the company known as Leading Health Source. My credit card stated that they will try to resolve and had me email them 2/1/14. I don't know if they shipped the product yet, but I was told to email them and ask for instructions of where to return the product and if I do receive it do not open it.

Never buy anything without looking it up on the computer. Upon coming home for the hospital are all kinds of complaints against this company and the Better Business Bureau is also dealing with them often.
 17th of Feb, 2014 by   Leading Health Source -1 Votes
This customer was credited within 5 days of her first contacting us regarding her hospitalization. She purchased from us on 01/29/2014 and e-mailed on 2/1/2014. We checked to make sure her merchandise had not yet shipped and we credited her on 2/6/2014.

Investment Scams