Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Click-Sell-Go Complaints & Reviews - Rip Off/Be aware of this offer

Click-Sell-Go Contacts & Informations

Click-Sell-Go

Posted:

Rip Off/Be aware of this offer

Ebay success
Phone: 1800-353-4581
clicksellgo.com
I applied for a free Cd from Ebay Success that cost $.4.95 for shipping and delivery on July 2, 2009. I received the cd around july 6th. In three days they will charge your card 39.99 for membership.

I called and cancelled this out because I felt that I had been scammed. Around July 7th a girl called and said that she was following up on the Ebay success Kit.
She talked so fast, Offering a E-Tax kit for free for 21 days and Click-sell -go kit for free for 25 days. She said that all of thie is a part of the Ebay Success kit. $38.77 and $17.00 for the other kit.

I called this number and cancel out the E-Tax kit at
1-888-279-0191.
I tried calling 1-800-353-4581 and the recording said that they was closed when the message said that they was open five days a week, mon-fri from 9am to 5p.m.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of this scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
same thing for me i cant call them the recording says i can not call from my area!!
i have tried to email but no answer. i cancel my card to get a new one now !! It was the only way to stop them from billing me!!
 1st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
It happened to me too. I don't even konw when I was in this trap. I tried to call them and got no answer.It's too bad for them to charge me monthly fee even nothing to serve.
 1st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I hope more and more people notice that Click-Sell-Go is a cheating company and should be banned.

Contact Us