logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cleverbridge TuneUp 2011 & 2012 Complaints & Reviews - Unable to download and open

Cleverbridge TuneUp 2011 & 2012 Contacts & Informations

Cleverbridge TuneUp 2011 & 2012

Posted: 2011-12-26 by    Kenneth C Daugard

Unable to download and open

Kenneth C Daugard, Consultant
Philippines
oldfogey_31@yahoo.com
Purchased and used TuneUp 2011 for a year until approximately 2 months ago when It could no longer be loaded due to "Tunup Utilities 2011 - en-US.exe is not a valid win 32 application". Today i purchased and attempted to downlod and run TuneUp 2012 (see Cleverbridge reference number 28562348, registration key 3HDE3B-FH9Q5D-02QQ4K-X9F7H6-FPMA1R-XYQWYK). Unable to download and run as dowload stops and states following "TuneupUtilities 2012-en-US(1).exe is not a valid win 32 application"., Unless TuneUp can provide necessary upgraded 2012 program capable of loading of the program I will have to request a refund of my payment . Should This problem not be addresed to my satisfaction I shall be constrained to submit a complaint to the Department of Trade and Industry.
Comments Philippines Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2012 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your message. We see that you have already contacted us regarding your request and have since been in contact with the software manufacturer TuneUp. cleverbridge is the payment processor for TuneUp as well as over 300 other software manufacturers and digital media companies. We apologize that you unsatisfied with the purchase that you made. If this issue is not resolved after contacting TuneUp, please let us know and we will refund the order.

Sincerely,
cleverbridge Customer Support
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rainmanakaalan 0 Votes
I purchased version 2012 in October, my computer crashed and I had to do a full install of OS. I tried to download tune up again but could only find the 2013, and it wouldn't accept my key, bloody waste of money !

Lottery Fraud