Cleverbridge Tuneup 2011 & 2012

Unable to download and open

Kenneth C Daugard, Consultant
Purchased and used TuneUp 2011 for a year until approximately 2 months ago when It could no longer be loaded due to "Tunup Utilities 2011 - en-US.exe is not a valid win 32 application". Today i purchased and attempted to downlod and run TuneUp 2012 (see Cleverbridge reference number 28562348, registration key 3HDE3B-FH9Q5D-02QQ4K-X9F7H6-FPMA1R-XYQWYK). Unable to download and run as dowload stops and states following "TuneupUtilities 2012-en-US(1).exe is not a valid win 32 application"., Unless TuneUp can provide necessary upgraded 2012 program capable of loading of the program I will have to request a refund of my payment . Should This problem not be addresed to my satisfaction I shall be constrained to submit a complaint to the Department of Trade and Industry.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your message. We see that you have already contacted us regarding your request and have since been in contact with the software manufacturer TuneUp. cleverbridge is the payment processor for TuneUp as well as over 300 other software manufacturers and digital media companies. We apologize that you unsatisfied with the purchase that you made. If this issue is not resolved after contacting TuneUp, please let us know and we will refund the order.

cleverbridge Customer Support
 24th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased version 2012 in October, my computer crashed and I had to do a full install of OS. I tried to download tune up again but could only find the 2013, and it wouldn't accept my key, bloody waste of money !

Cleverbridge Logo Cleverbridge