logo

Cleverbridge Contacts & Informations

Cleverbridge

Posted: 2011-06-17 by    Rainey77783

unathorized charge

My debit card was charge for 30.19 for some computer software. I didn't authorize this charge and want it credit back to my acct. immediately. I dont know who authorized it but I didn't. I dont even know who you people are and expect my refund to be posted today or I will contact the bbb and let them know about your company. Thank you.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.
You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by   John R. Carpenter 0 Votes
My credit card was charged for $29.95 for some unidentified product. I didn't authorize this charge and I have no receipt. I want it credited back to my account immediately. I did not authorizthis purchase. I have never heard of your company. I would appreciate a refund to be posted no later than Monday, Oct. 3. If not I will submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about this matter. Thank you.
John R. Carpenter
137 Wells Pt. Dr.
Irmo, SC 29063
803.732.1116
jcarpentersc@aol.com
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by   John R. Carpenter 0 Votes
I recently noted a charge to my credit card for $29.95 from Cleverbridge for some unidentified product. I did not authorize such a purchase and I have no receipt. This must have been a mistake. In case of a mistake on my part, please inform me as to the nature of the product for which I was charged and what steps I should take to take care of this matter. If I do not hear from you, I will submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I hope to hear from you by return email. Thank you

John R Carpenter
137 Wells Pt. Dr.
Irmo, SC 29063
803.732.1116
jcarpentersc@aol.com
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear John,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. As we can see from our records, you contacted us on October 3, 2011 and we refunded you for this purchase. If you would like to inquire about this further, feel free to contact us.

You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   Charles Larson 0 Votes
I, too purchased a product from one of your companies early in 2011 and am still waiting for the licence key, to use the product. Almost a year has passed, and still waiting for the email containing, a key or any or any other object of it's kind .I suggest use the U.S. Mail to: Charles Larson St. Mary Manor 701 Lansdale Av. Lansdale, Penna, 19446. Your speedy respnce will be greatly appreciated. Thank You
 10th of Jan, 2012 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Charles,

Please contact us directly. We have provided a link to contact us in every response above. We have provided it for your convenience once again below:

cleverbridge Customer Support
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by   earnest1 0 Votes
I went thru them for software from esupport and paid thru paypal. Paypal must be in with them because their guarantee of refunding monies if not what you got does not seem to apply to them or esupport!! all are rip offs!!!
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by   JAMEJO 0 Votes
The fact that Cleverbridge doesn't post what company is getting the charge is worrisome at best. I, too, have a charge to my account, for $27.47, and which I don't think was authorized by anyone I know, including me. It feels like a fraudulent process at best.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   Joan Duncan 0 Votes
I just paid $27.47., but I am told it only covers 2 months., to April 27th. I thought it was for
a year. Systweak Inc. Ref # 42528091 Last 4 numbers are my phone number. Joan Duncan

bduncan9@telus.net
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   Clay Freeman 0 Votes
Management for cleverbridge.
I ordered Driver Performer from your company. Invoice #: AKD-73624985350; Lic.# 82314-78553-36555; When I downloaded the program and ran it, it told me that I needed 30 driver upgrades. However, it only gave me 5 of them before quitting. Then it totally disappeared from my computer altogether.
Besides the improper working of the product, I did not actually need the 3 PC upgrade portion, as I only have one computer. Somehow that extra purchase was not planned. Therefore, I want a complete refund of my $39.90 because I am not even going to try to re-download or re-use the program. You have all my information regarding payment and mailing address as well. Please handle this immediately by whatever method that works best for you.
Clayton L. Freeman
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   Clay Freeman 0 Votes
see above comment.
 19th of Sep, 2013 by   Systweak Support Team 0 Votes
Dear Joan
The license of our products is valid for one year only after which you will have to purchase it again if you wish to continue using the product. You do not have to renew any of our products after 2 months.
For the further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.

Regards
Systweak Software
 22nd of Jan, 2014 by   James Carlisle 0 Votes
I purchased your product on 11/25/2013. RN#52493187 IN#BKD-7365217670. ID#IJE97-S73BJ Key#GJVB-6T6W-UTJF-LMNN. I had to reset my computer due a problem from a company who messed up my drivers now I need you to reset my Malwarebytes. Thank you. James Carlisle 1028 N6th St. Reading, Pa. 19601
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   Systweak Support Team 0 Votes
Dear James,
I am sorry but I couldn’t track your details with the provided information. However, if you purchased any of our product and facing some problem with that, please email to support@systweak.com, they will quickly solve that for you.

Regards,
Systweak Software
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   James Carlisle 0 Votes
I emailed you yesterday . A refund would be fine. Since the credit card I used was a gift card send please send my refund to James Carlisle 1028 N 6th St. Reading, Pa. 19601, My RN#52493187 and my IN#BKD-7965217670. Thank you.
 21st of Apr, 2014 by   laceymike 0 Votes
I purchased Acronis from you a couple of months ago. Ever since I installed it it's been trying to download something to me... and it looks like it's AcronisTrueImage2014_6673_en-US.exe but that's already been downloaded and functioning. It doesn't give me any more information than that. I do not like Cleverbridge's products accessing my computer or, if it's a local process attempting to communicate with one of Cleverbridge's associates, I do not like that either. The potential is frightening.

It is very easy for Cleverbridge to hide behind the veil of ignorance speaking about the villain being e-commerce partner and not themselves. Whoever is to blame should be identifying themselves up front so we can deal directly with the offenders.

laceymike@care2.com
 22nd of Apr, 2014 by   James Carlisle 0 Votes
I am still waiting for my refund. I to have gotten the run around. You have all my information. I still expect that refund check.

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings