logo

Cleverbridge Contacts & Informations

Cleverbridge

Posted: 2011-06-17 by

unathorized charge

My debit card was charge for 30.19 for some computer software. I didn't authorize this charge and want it credit back to my acct. immediately. I dont know who authorized it but I didn't. I dont even know who you people are and expect my refund to be posted today or I will contact the bbb and let them know about your company. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.
You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
My credit card was charged for $29.95 for some unidentified product. I didn't authorize this charge and I have no receipt. I want it credited back to my account immediately. I did not authorizthis purchase. I have never heard of your company. I would appreciate a refund to be posted no later than Monday, Oct. 3. If not I will submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about this matter. Thank you.
John R. Carpenter
137 Wells Pt. Dr.
Irmo, SC 29063
803.732.1116
jcarpentersc@aol.com
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I recently noted a charge to my credit card for $29.95 from Cleverbridge for some unidentified product. I did not authorize such a purchase and I have no receipt. This must have been a mistake. In case of a mistake on my part, please inform me as to the nature of the product for which I was charged and what steps I should take to take care of this matter. If I do not hear from you, I will submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I hope to hear from you by return email. Thank you

John R Carpenter
137 Wells Pt. Dr.
Irmo, SC 29063
803.732.1116
jcarpentersc@aol.com
 8th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear John,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. As we can see from our records, you contacted us on October 3, 2011 and we refunded you for this purchase. If you would like to inquire about this further, feel free to contact us.

You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I, too purchased a product from one of your companies early in 2011 and am still waiting for the licence key, to use the product. Almost a year has passed, and still waiting for the email containing, a key or any or any other object of it's kind .I suggest use the U.S. Mail to: Charles Larson St. Mary Manor 701 Lansdale Av. Lansdale, Penna, 19446. Your speedy respnce will be greatly appreciated. Thank You
 10th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Charles,

Please contact us directly. We have provided a link to contact us in every response above. We have provided it for your convenience once again below:

cleverbridge Customer Support
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cleverbridge - credit card charge
Finland

My VISA credit card have been charged by www.cleverbridge.net, 38, 95 Euros, May 30.2012
I cannot recall that I would have ordered anything from that firm or any firm lately.
Is it possible for you to check the firm?

Yours sincerely

Tuula Buch
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I went thru them for software from esupport and paid thru paypal. Paypal must be in with them because their guarantee of refunding monies if not what you got does not seem to apply to them or esupport!! all are rip offs!!!
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
The fact that Cleverbridge doesn't post what company is getting the charge is worrisome at best. I, too, have a charge to my account, for $27.47, and which I don't think was authorized by anyone I know, including me. It feels like a fraudulent process at best.
 18th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
was charged twice for pc speed
I WAS CHARGED 39.90 TWICE
PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT WITH 39.90
 18th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
please post to my account
send my money back
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Mary,

Thank you for your post. We have located both orders within our system and are happy to refund you for the duplicate. Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchases were for and when they occurred as well as refund details regarding the duplicate. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and email address below:

cleverbridge Customer Support
 13th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Promptly charged my credit card but have received nothing in return.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just paid $27.47., but I am told it only covers 2 months., to April 27th. I thought it was for
a year. Systweak Inc. Ref # 42528091 Last 4 numbers are my phone number. Joan Duncan

bduncan9@telus.net
 5th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Management for cleverbridge.
I ordered Driver Performer from your company. Invoice #: AKD-73624985350; Lic.# 82314-78553-36555; When I downloaded the program and ran it, it told me that I needed 30 driver upgrades. However, it only gave me 5 of them before quitting. Then it totally disappeared from my computer altogether.
Besides the improper working of the product, I did not actually need the 3 PC upgrade portion, as I only have one computer. Somehow that extra purchase was not planned. Therefore, I want a complete refund of my $39.90 because I am not even going to try to re-download or re-use the program. You have all my information regarding payment and mailing address as well. Please handle this immediately by whatever method that works best for you.
Clayton L. Freeman
 5th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
see above comment.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes

Cleverbridge - Unauthorized Credit card Charge
CBI*CLEVERBRIDGE
Worthington
Ohio

My debit card was charge for -$63.99 for a reason I don't know. I didn't authorize this charge and want it credit back to my acct. immediately. I dont know who authorized it but I didn't. I dont even know who you people are and expect my refund to be posted . Thank you.

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)