logo

Nubrilliance Microdermabrasion In Home Unit
Damage to face
4. (44 mins ago)
American Dental
Poor dental care, overcharge!
5. (1 hr 31 mins ago)

Cleverbridge AG Contacts & Informations

Cleverbridge AG

Posted: 2013-02-28 by    Donald Register

Unauthorized charge

My clverbridge reference no. is, 46086099. The product I ordered was Advanced System Optimizer 3 on 6/7/13 for $29.95.
I was very unhappy with the product and called Systweak to ask for a refund. I was told to email support@systweak.com for my refund.
I did on 6/15/13 but never received a response. I emailed again but still no response. How my I receive my refund?
The registration key is, 00HHTX-FA684J-Y4UWN4-D76E5A.
Donald Register
8315 E Deep Canyon Ct.
Mesa, AZ 85208
email=drrsr@cox.net
Comments Saudi Arabia Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

Phone: 253-381-3071

AMX bill showing purchase of "WAREN" for $29.95 on 06/20/11
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post. cleverbridge is the payment processor for a variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. Based on your comment, you are not sure who cleverbridge is or what their name is doing on your credit card statement. Since we are an e-commerce company and process payments, our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. This information is provided to you on the website that you purchased the product from, on the checkout page in the shopping cart, and on the receipt that is sent to your email upon completion of your purchase. Also, by doing a quick search on this forum or on Google for ‘cleverbridge’, you will see that other customers have had the same inquiry as you and have had all their questions answered.

Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchase was for, when it occurred, and other measures we can take such as a offering a refund. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and e-mail address at the site below:

cleverbridge Customer Support
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time as we cannot locate any orders based on the e-mail address you provided. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.
You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.
You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   Systweak Support Team 0 Votes
Dear Donald
Your purchase with us has already been refunded - and Reimbursement Date is: 7/22/2013. Here is the refund confirmation page link below:
In case you need any further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.
Regards,