logo

Joe Amico
Cyber stalker
5. (23 mins ago)
ZONG
taking money off my phone for poker chips and not given me any

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WESTON FLORIDA, WESTON, Washington Complaints & Reviews - UNORGANIZED AND ALL KINDS OF WRONG STUFF

CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WESTON FLORIDA Contacts & Informations

CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WESTON FLORIDA

Posted:    S STEPHENSON

UNORGANIZED AND ALL KINDS OF WRONG STUFF

2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD
WESTON, Washington
Phone: 9546595000
VERY UNORGANIZED, I WAS REVERED HERE FROM A DR. AT DUKE FROM MY HOME STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA.
I AM HERE NOW FOR THE 2ND TIME, AND EACH TIME I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT IT HAS TO BE RESCHEDULED.
WHEN YOU ARE ON HOLD WITH THE FACILITY (PHONE WISE, AS IN TRYING TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT) THEY ARE PROUD TO TELL YOU OVER THE GREETING THAT PEOPLE COME FROM NEAR AND FAR TO MEET WITH THEIR PROCLAIMED 1200 MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, AND THEIR 34 SPECIALIST ON STAFF. BUT THEY NEGLECT TO TELL YOU THAT THE REST OF THE WHOLE AREA AND STAFF IS A BUNCH OF BOZOS. I MEAN, THIS IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE USA FOR A LONG TIME STAY, THERE IS LIMITED HOTELS WORTH A CRAP, EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE AREA IS RUDE, AND HIPPER NOTHERN, JUST DOWN RIGHT MEAN AND UNACCOMMODATING.
THE HOSPITAL KEEPS MESSING UP MY SCHEDULE, I HAVE HAD TO HAVE MY BLOOD TAKEN NOW 3 TIME JUST FOR TYPING BEFORE MY SURGERY TOMORROW, GOD HELP ME IF I SURVIVE THIS,
TRUST ME THIS PLACE IS A MESS!!! UNFORTUNATLY, I AM IN AN EXTREME STATE OF NEEDING HELP.. OR I WOULD NOT EVEN BEGIN TO BE HERE. AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!
BUT I WILL NOT START UNTILL AFTER MY REAL SURGERY TOMORROW, THAT IS IF THE SCHEDULE IS NOT TO FFFFED UP ON THEIR END!!! BUT I ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT I CANT WAITE TO WRITE MY REVIEW.
TRUST ME IF AT ALL POSSIBLE GO TO THE MAYO CLINIC OR THE LOCAL VET!!! THESE ZOMBIES R PURE AND SIMPLE UNCOMMUNICATIVE, BABYLON, DUMB ASSES!!! NEED I SAY MORE?????
.THE PICTURE I AM POSTING IS OF ONE FROM THE FIRST TIME MY FRIEND FLEW WITH ME DOWN HERE FOR CONSULTATION, FLY BY NIGHT COSULTATION IF U WILL, BECAUSE AS DR. WEXLER PLAINLY YELLED AT ME AND THE STAFF "THIS WAS NOT AN OFFICE DAY"!!! THOUGH THAT IS WHEN THEY HAD SCHEDULED ME FOR. HOW SHOULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS??? SO MY FRIEND AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO RENT A CAR, ALBEIT THE CHIC AT AVIS WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO DROP THE ONLY CAR AVALIABLE (MUSTANGE 2010) INTO A LOWERCLASS TO SAVE US $$$. AND IF U SHOULD HAPPEN TO HAVE TO COME HERE, DO NOT STAY OR EXCEPT THE FREE LUNCH, FROM "VACATION VILLAGE AT BONABENTURE" THEY WILL KEEP U THERE UNTIL U HAVE TO BE UGLY AND RUDE YOURSELF, AND SAY HELL TO THE F---ING NO TO A TIME SHARE!!! IF MEDICAL BILLS ARE A ISSUE, THIS PLACE WILL ONLY MAKE THEM WORSE!!!
THATS MY STORY, BUT AFTER TOMORROW, THERE MAY BE MORE!!!
GOODNIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK!!!

CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WESTON FLORIDA

Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2010 by   jmcd1978 0 Votes
I completely agree with this person. I usually use memorial Hospital but I wanted to give Cleveland Clinic a try. First of all, they have no idea what friendly customer service means! No matter if you call to make an appointment or when visiting their hospital. Their doctors are extremely uncommunicative. I honestly feel worse off now then before seeing their doctor. I HATE, HATE, HATE the orthopedic doctor that I seen there as he left me untreated and did not listen to one word that I had to say. I waited in the exam room for exactly one hour for the doctor to only be seen for less then 5 minutes. I left crying! Then I seen another doctor there and was prescribed an off label medicine for my condition which my insurance will not cover. Forget about trying to call the doctors there because it takes an hour to get through to someone just to leave a message and they eventually call back days later. I had my fair share of Cleveland Clinic and I'll just take myself right back to Memorial as I was untreated and sitting here suffering and crying.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   GLENDAVID 0 Votes
CLEVELAND CLINIC IS THE WORST AND MOST UNDCARING PLACE TO ATTEND IF YOU HAVE CHRONS DISEASE AND ULCERATIVE COLITIS. THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN AND CONTINIOUSLY TEST UPON TEST EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE ALL THE RESULTS NEEDED. THEY DO NOT PRESCRIBE THE CORRECT MEDICATIONS AND REFUSE TO FOLLOW UP WITH PAIN MANAGEMENT. THERE IS SO MUCH PAIN AFFILIATED WITH CHRONS AND ULCERATIVE COLITIS. NONE OF THE DRS WILL PRESCRIBE ANYTHING FOR PAIN. AND WHEN THEY REFERED ME TO THE PAN MANAGEMENT SECTION OF THE HOSPITAL THE PAIN MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT WOULD NOT ASSIST WITH THE PAIN. "THEIR PRIMARY GOAL IS TO HELP SPINE PAITENTS IN PAIN. MY PRIMARY AND MY DIABETES DR WERE ALL IN CLEVELAND CLINIC AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET AN APPOINTMENT. APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE FOR TWO MONTHS AHEAD OF THE DAY MAKING THE APPOINTMENTS. HARD TO GET REFILLS ON INSULIN, OR ANY OTHER PRESECRIPTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH MY ILLNESS. I TOTALLY WANT TO PREPARE ANYONE PLANNING ON GOING TO CLEVELAND CLINIC. AVOID HARDSHIP AND STRESS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO PATIENT RELATIONS THEY NEVER FOLLOW UP. WHEN I ASK TO SPEAK TO DR FERNANDEZ HEAD OF THE HOSPITAL I AM TRANSFERED TO APPOINTMENTS. WHEN I TRY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS WHY THEY ARE LOSING A PAINTENT DR FERNANDEZ IS NEVER AVAILABLE.
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   JustMyOpinion... +1 Votes
My mother is there now. She has had a handful of wonderful nurses who I really appreciated. However, the overall terrible patient care, severe lack of patient dignity and response, and general concerns we have regarding cleanliness and safety is enough to close the doors! The quality of care is atrocious. I can't imagine how patients are treated who don't have anyone there to serve as their advocate. I have never once complained about nursing care at any facility my mom has been in until now. I would highly recommend that if you are in the area, that you research other options for your healthcare. You would expect more from a Cleveland Clinic. I wouldn't send anyone there. Truly.
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   JohnnyJohn 0 Votes
Cleveland Clinic the Worst. Same as above mistakes, after mistakes. Dr. Raul Rosenthal stay away from this hospital. It is a Florida Hospital with the name Cleveland Clinic. Do not take a Dog there. No one in the entire hospital knows their job. And you speak to Cleveland Headquarters no one even cares. Do not have any surgery at Cleveland Clinic Westin.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by   obobob1976 0 Votes
the worse care and unsympethetic doctors
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   m perlman 0 Votes
my husband is there right now in the er... has been probed with a needle in order to draw blood by an inept student pa. When I insisted
that someone who is more versed in technique do the blood test I was told security would be called and that I was out of control. I
ended up leaving with the satisfaction of someone more competent taking blood. Blood tech had an insane look on his face and made
me realize just how helpless you are when you are at the mercy of others.
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   annoyed patient +1 Votes
Cleveland Clinic Weston Florida has the worst possibly physicians in Florida. When you call they say you can obtain a same day appointment, but in reality most of the specialists you must wait over a month to see. The Cleveland Clinic Physicians who are specialists have very little empathy or display no human emotion towards their patient's. You are treated like a number and when you leave after seeing the physician you are made to feel like you are ignorant and stupid. If you have any serious type of medical problem avoid Cleveland Clinic like the plague. They have no idea how to treat people who are sick with compassion,
kindness, caring, and the empathy that they desire and will not receive in this human meat market.
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   tierneylane 0 Votes
I accidentally came at a time that was not for walk-ins and was then talked down to by a loud and abrasive woman. I was extremely offended by this poor excuse of a nurse, a simple "we are unavailable to take you at this time, please come again at the appropriate hours, " would have been fine! I have never encountered such terrible service at a hospital! However, she insisted on just taking me there. If she wasn't the only one doing this, I would have GLADLY had another nurse tend to me. Then, when I tried asking questions about health related matters for what I was currently doing, she treated them as unimportant and irrelevant. I honestly could care less how long she's been doing this for (which is what she kept mentioning, although I never once questioned her expertise), I am still going to ask my questions. I hope this nurse is not representative of how the staff at Cleveland Clinic treats their customers and volunteers. I have attended other hospitals and never once encountered this DISGUSTING level of service on a customer or volunteer level.
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   J P HANLEY 0 Votes
I totally agree with all that has been said. This place is the worst that I have ever experienced! I had a elective surgery(gastric sleeve) by Dr. Szomstein in Aug of 2012, quoted and approved by Medicare for approx. 15, 000 to 20, 000 dollars. My bills now exceed over $125, 000. and they have sent over $95, 000. to a collection agency... NOt accepted by Medicare policy and their contract with them. The hospital cleanliness was deplorable and I got a infection that nearly killed me sending me to theCCU for nearly a week. My proposed stay of two to three days was extended to over 12 days. The service from the nurses over all was unforgiveable. I had to call Security twice to remove or discontinue torture proceedures. The Haitian nurses without degrees or only technical training was substandard and they complained that they were the worst paid in the three county area. I was over billed, billed for services and medicine prescibed but not administered, and snet home with none or improper meds. This place is a joke!!! I have tried to settle with them and it has fallen on deaf ears. Dr Fernabdez, CEO wont even answer a call.
 15th of May, 2013 by   Going to Sue Them 0 Votes
My father went in with trouble urinating. 6 days later they almost killed him...put 24 pounds of fluids in him and never checked. They stopped his prostate meds and of course he couldn't urinate...so the catheterized him and he got an infection as the the catheter was inserted improperly. I could go on but my team of Lawyers will be calling. Moved him to Memorial he had gained 24 pounds in 6 days on NO FOOD. Fluid in lungs around heart about to weep through his skin from the overload. They need to close those doors.
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   miller521 +2 Votes
I totally agree that CCF in Florida is the worse place to go for help. Stay away form CCF in Florida Weston and even worse place like West Palm Beach. Nurses are rude, doctors are rude. Ombudsman office is one BIG joke!
 21st of Jul, 2013 by   Missy15 0 Votes
I visited the ER this morning due to nosebleeds and dizziness. The nurse who treated me was extremely upset that I visited the ER because according to her, it was not an emergency. Upon release, I was still dizzy and disoriented. I went the wrong way and she said "going to the restroom? The exit is that way" very rude staff. Please ask the ambulance driver to re-route if heading to Cleveland.
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   argee 0 Votes
CC Florida is an awful place for sure!! Ombudsman's office is definitely a joke and pretty useless. The whole place is pretty rude. I haven't been in there yet when they recorded even the vitals correctly. Last visit they recorded my weight 20 lbs heavier than the scale reading. On one visit an NP forgot to take bp and temp and realized it on the next visit and filled in bogus results. Had a torn tendon in my arm and Dr tried to tell me it was just a strain after telling me that everyone's joints pop. Of course the medical assistant had not written down what I said... I said "I felt a snap"...not 'I heard a pop'. Big difference...luckily I knew what was wrong and led him to the correct diagnosis. No two Drs charge the same rate for the same service. They can charge whatever they please. Secretaries try to speak for the Drs, medical assistants try to diagnose. It can take a week or longer to see your Dr if you are sick. Not worth it. Avoid Cleveland Clinic Florida.
 1st of Sep, 2013 by   Gilbert m 0 Votes
I totally agree that CCF in West Palm Beach in Florida is the worse place to go for help. Stay away form CCF in WPB . Nurses are rude, doctors are rude. Ombudsman office is one BIG joke!
 8th of Sep, 2013 by   Angelika Schoene 0 Votes
I was in an accident on 8/18.- 8:30 AM The Police report stated that I was not drunk or on Drugs . They took me to Cleaveland Clinic in Weston. They stated I was drunk, but did no blood tests or Urion Test and they wont change the statement. I want my Health record cleared.
 15th of Sep, 2013 by   Warner tom 0 Votes
CLEVELAND CLINIC IS THE WORST AND MOST UNDCARING PLACE TO ATTEND IF YOU HAVE CHRONS. THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN AND CONTINUOUSLY. They hire non English speaking doctors, possibly the compensation is very poor, American doctors do not want to work.
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   Mark Nicch 0 Votes

CLEVELAND CLINIC in West Palm Beach IS THE WORST AND MOST UNDCARING PLACE TO ATTEND IF YOU HAVE CHRONS. THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN AND CONTINUOUSLY. They hire non English speaking doctors, possibly the compensation is very poor, American doctors do not want to work.
 21st of Dec, 2013 by   Private1289 0 Votes
CC Florida is an awful place for sure!! Ombudsman's office is definitely a joke and pretty useless. The whole place is pretty rude. I haven't been in there yet when they recorded even the vitals correctly. Last visit they recorded my weight 20 lbs heavier than the scale reading. On one visit an NP forgot to take bp and temp and realized it on the next visit and filled in bogus results. Had a torn tendon in my arm and Dr tried to tell me it was just a strain after telling me that everyone's joints pop. Of course the medical assistant had not written down what I said... I said "I felt a snap"...not 'I heard a pop'. Big difference...luckily I knew what was wrong and led him to the correct diagnosis. No two Drs charge the same rate for the same service. They can charge whatever they please. Secretaries try to speak for the Drs, medical assistants try to diagnose. It can take a week or longer to see your Dr LABAOWSKI if you are sick. Not worth it. Avoid Cleveland Clinic Florida at any cost.
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Susan Czyzycki 0 Votes
My experience at Clevelnad Clinic was harrowing. I went to Dr. C. Blake because of my long history of breast problems. She sent me for a n MRI and the. A biopsy of a suspicious nodule. When I finally saw her, 6 months after he biopsy, she had no information and simply shrugged she. I asked her if they had biopsies the correct place.. I went to my gun, who, pulled my records up on line and discovered that Dr. Blake convened a board meeting after my visit, to determine if the findings were accurate. The. Lard determined that the biopsy was of the wrong site and that the area of concern had never been biopsied. Dr. Blake NEVER called me to inform me of this oversight, and Inonly discovere it when it was too late to do anything about it. I called Dr. Blake's office and insisted that she speak with me. She refused to do so, and had her secretary call me 3 days later to tell me what I already knew. My experience with Dr. Blake has always been awful, and after this, I will never go back to her or Clevelland Clinic or anything that bears their name.
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   Private1289 0 Votes