logo

Brainetics LLC
Fraud
2. (2 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (13 mins ago)
Hip Pooch
Dog Store
4. (22 mins ago)
Big Attack Inc
Another garcinia scam
5. (24 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cleannet USA, Columbia, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - Scam!

Cleannet USA Contacts & Informations

9861 Broken Land Parkway
Columbia, Maryland
Phone: 410-7206444
www.cleannetusa.com
On August 2, 2007, my husband and I signed a Franchisee contract with CleanNet. On August 11 & 18 , 2007 we attended training were we were informed that within 3-5 weeks of completion we would be contacted with out first contract. By September 22, 2007 we had not heard from CleanNet. On September 26, 2007 I CleanNet a letter requesting to termination my contract because services were not provided.

On October 1, 2007 I received a letter from CleanNet stating that I had to wait 120 days before I would be able to cancel or terminate my contract. On December 16, 2007 I wrote another letter informing CleanNet that I wanted to terminate my contract. In accordance to CleanNetâs owner manual once the Franchisee has submitted a letter in writing wishing to terminate their contract CleanNet has 30days to provide me with a full refund. On January 7, 2007 my husband went to the CleanNet office to return the equipment we received and to find out the status of our refund. He was informed by Ed Lugo, District Sales Manager that we would be receiving our refund within in 10 days.

On January 21, 2008 I called CleanNet and spoke with Vanessa, the account who informed me that she had not received and termination paperwork. I left messages for Ed Lugo and Steve Tessier, Vice President and received not response. It has been 5 months since we signed a contract with CleanNet and we have not received the services they were suppose to provide or our refund.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2008 by   Roady191 0 Votes
Find this guy on ebay using the seller id sunsetsam.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Will B. 0 Votes
Consider yourself lucky if you are able to get a refund from those FRAUDS CleanNet USA. I have been a franchise owner for 7 years and it has been nothing but headaches and bad news from this company. One thing they absolutely LOVE is to take the franchisee's money. They will make you sign for loans you don't need or want, they threaten to take away your accounts unless you give them more money. They also love to sell you damaged accounts. I warn ANYONE AND EVERYONE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CLEANNET. In particular (for me at least) do not do business with CleanNet Of New England/Paul Oliveira unless you're nationality is Portuguese, he favors his own kind for his franchise owners and also most immigrants, both legal and non-legal..
 2nd of Aug, 2008 by   Will B. 0 Votes
Hello Again, I am very pleased to say I have settled all my differences with CleanNet and as of today I am still a franchise owner. CleanNet did work with me and I was able to keep my business going. I am 100% happy with the outcome and I am sorry for any problems I have caused...
 17th of Oct, 2008 by   Concerned citizen 0 Votes
Yes, you need to stay away from this company. They are very slick when marketing their franchise, making all sorts of promises about training and support. After they take your money they make all kinds of excuses about why they are unable to get you a proper account. They will try to stick you with non-profitable accounts that will end up losing you money. Their support staff do not return phone calls and they basically ignore you after they take your money. Make sure you do your research. Talk to previous franchisees who have been scammed by this company. They sell master franchises all over the country, but they end up having the same problems. The franchisee ends up being the loser. Stay away from them.
 29th of Dec, 2008 by   Glen 0 Votes
Cleannet is the same with their employees. I worked for them for 4 days. The woman who was training me was in at 10:00 and left for lunch for an hour and letf at 3:00. After the 4th day they asked me if this was the right job for me, I told them that they were misleading in the ad and that I was not the right person. It was a mutual agreement. Now they are stating that I quit. How can you work for a company that only has someone training you for 3 hours. This company is a fraud.

After just a few days of working their you can see why they have such a high turn over and how they rip off people.
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   Taken to the cleaners 0 Votes
You are right! Cleannet has to be the worst company out there. I paid them over $5000 for a franchise only to find out that I ended up waiting 5 months for my first contrat. Then I found out that their quality control guy was doing side jobs like strip and waxes that the franchises were supposed to get. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
They take your bucks and then disappear. I wish somone like 60 minutes would investigate this company. By the way I still only have $1200 in monthly accounts and one of the accounts they claim they took from me for bad quality and wont replace it. The funny thing about that account is that I work at this place as an employee daylight. No one ever complained about me there.
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   Taken to the cleaners 0 Votes
Anyone who even thinks about owning a CleanNet franchise better think twice before giving them ONE PENNY. CleanNet is nothing but a greedy business that only cares about one thing: taking hard earned money from franchise owner's pockets.

CleanNet wants franchise owners to constantly pay for so called 'Upgrade' fees which amounts to loans taken out and paid to the CleanNet master franchise owner. This is in addition to your monthly fees you must pay these people. BE WARNED, this is could completely catch you off guard.
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   maria 0 Votes
I am trying to remove the complaint I placed above because I regret the decision I have made .I wish to remove it as soon as possible.
I have placed that complaint 24 days ago and just want to say I settled all my differences with Cleannet and I am very pleased to say they are being very kind with me, specially the president Paul and the director Dawn Ferdinand.I am sorry for any problem I have cause to Cleannet.
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   ron olenic 0 Votes
I USED TO WORK FOR CLEANNET. WHEN YOU BUY A FRANCHISE THERE THEY SET YOU UP FOR FAILURE. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR CASH. AND WHEN THEY GET IT, THEY START LOOKING FOR THE NEXT VICTIM.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   Ron Olenik -1 Votes
I am the Real RON OLENIK!
I did not post this complaint above.
If you work hard you get rewards with cleannet or any other Franchise cleaning company.

And by the way learn how to spell my name idiot!
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   give me my money back 0 Votes
who cares who you are cleannet peckerwood
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   give me my money back 0 Votes
No one cares who you are. your a cleannet peckerwood and thats all I know. my money was jacked by those crooks in boston and i want it back
 5th of May, 2009 by   BocaDr 0 Votes
I am not a franchisee - I am a CleanNet client: I've had CleanNet cleaning my office for 3 yrs. While the service I've gotten from the franchisee has been very good, I would STRONGLY advise anyone considering signing a service contract w/ CleanNet to RECONSIDER: READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY!! Once the client signs that contract, unless CleanNet is not providing adequate service, the only way for that client to get out of the contract is to give written notice at least 30 days before the anniversary date of when the contract originally started. Then the contract terminates on the NEXT ANNIVERSARY DATE, NOT in 30 days! That means if you decide you no longer want to do business w/ CleanNet, but the anniversary date of the contract has just past, you're going to be LOCKED IN to their service for ANOTHER YEAR before you can get out of the contract! A definite CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE) situation!!
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   ledastray 0 Votes
CleanNet-ATL scammed me out of $10, 000! I wish i would have found this sight before it gave them my hard earned money!
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   MSMEKA318 0 Votes
I have invested 25, 000 so consider you guys lucky I hate CLEANET USA THEY STILL OWE ME 10, 000 IN BUSINESS AND HAS TAKEN OVER 5, 000 FROM ME FOR QUOTE POOR SERVICE I AM SPEAKING WITH A LAWYER TOMORROW AND I HOPE HE CAN HELP ME ATLEAST GET MY INVESTMENT BACK.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   i_hate_cleannet 0 Votes
I have been with cleannet for over four years. in this time they have me trapped.. they supposedly train you to be a successful business owner. well, they (under ) bid all the contracts FOR you. you dont get to bid them (like a real business owner) ... they are so underbid that it is next to impossible to make a plug nickle in the end. you are out cleaning supplies, gas, time and heaven forbid you have hired anyone. Here is where the real scam is... if a company dosnt renew thier contract you still pay their BS management fees, their way over priced inscurance (more on that later) and franchise fees. if a company that you are cleaning closes, sells out or files for bankruptcy... you still pay the fees ... forever. And the way the Cleannet contract is set up, it is their best interest if you get booted out of a company... because.. you still pay... and so does the next guy and the next guy...add it up. Their is no support for you. Thier quality control people kiss the clients ass and will commit you to "a few extra things", not in their original contract with the client, for no more money. Now their BS insurance... if you ever need it, you are hung out to dry, the amount out of your pocket is outrageous for even a small claim.
I am posting this as a warning. i will not put my real name, as i am still with these sorry #$#%^#$ until i have paid them all their money. I had to take a second job just to keep a roof over my head and feed my family. Soon they will be paid off and then it will be all out WAR.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   1st Amendment 0 Votes
Lawsuits are now being filled against the bigest cleaning franchisors. Janiking, coverall and jan-pro all have Lawsuits at this moment. I'm a plaintif in a national class action lawsuit against jan-pro. I think you all at cleannet should get together and take legal action. Thats what we did. We have the best lawfirn in the country helping us. You can visit there website at www.llrlaw.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at my e-mail adress Grvz5247@cs.com. Please read the recent article about the curent lawsuits against cleaning franchisors at the following link.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   Lidija Martinov 0 Votes
I own a Cleannet USA franchise for 8 years, I am not really sure how much money I invested with them. Now I only have a small contract with that has monthly income of $275.00. They won't answer my calls or give a straight answer. How do I get my money back or what are the steps that I need to take.
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   CleaNet - Your Worst Nightmare 0 Votes
Do not waste any money on these people, becuase if you do... they are going to make you loose even more, and not just money but your effort and even your pride. They treat you like you are worthless, they give the worst quotes to their clients and becuase is so cheap they sign the contracts and you have to do the dirty work. I just lost another $1, 600 because supposedly they gave the wrong qoute to me for some xtras and the client refuse to pay. However, they will never loose any money as one of their quality contol employee told one day. I have so many bad experiences with them that you can't imagine. The never get back to you, but to complaint. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR GAME!! Some jobs after all the math, I don't even make 1/2 of the minimum wage!!! Forget about getting back your investment :( I told my husband so many times "We are going to WIN more, when we DROP all these accounts and forget about these bastards. In another words "you have to loose all to start winning again... far far away from these THIEVES. I HATE THEM ALL!
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   ElenaWalid 0 Votes
THIS company, is a SCAM, and ONLY steals your money. My husband joined in about 6 months ago, and took MONTHS to receive just 1 place, he ended up getting about 5 different places to clean, but all were taken due to "poor quality" when we never were told by the building people themselves that we weren't cleaning good enough. One of these places specifically said "NO DUSTING", after 2 months ofs cleaning, the clean net decided to inspect the different places we cleaned at and all of a sudden, clean net says that one building complained about "how we didnt dust", then we were told to go into that building later that night to clean, we did, and 2 days later our building was terminated because we so called "refusd to show up that night to dust".

We eventually lost all but 1 of our cleaning places due to not showing up to clean, which is a total lie, we show up EVERYDAY and perform our duties correctly.

We went to the company and complained and said we have our lawyer ready, and the head of the clean net in the bay area said sorry they scammed us, and to just give them 3 weeks to fullfill our pay. We threatened them good, and if they dont give us a refund or a job site, they are going to be taken to court !

By the way, when we showed up with complaints at clean net building, there were other people there as well for fraud of taking their buildings from them as well.

DO NOT JOIN THEM ON THEIR BUSINESS.

The Psychology of Pricing