logo

Global Telelink
Fraud company and cheaters
4. (7 mins ago)
12 Voip Internet Phone
Very poor connections & customer service
5. (23 mins ago)
Jollychic.com
Strange charges and complete slight

Consumer Tips & Tricks

446 N Wells St STE 328
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 8776422001
healthandbeautylibrary.com
Was getting gas on Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011 using my debit/credit card. The pump stopped at $7 and wouldn't proceed. Called my bank to see what was the problem. The account read only $2.02 available. Shocked, as I knew there should be approx. $100.00 available to me. I then noticed there was a charge of $87.13, plus another $2.95, from CleanHealth ... Something looked suspiciously familiar ... As I recalled, there was another incident several months back where I got duped by a health product company and was charged the same amount of $87, plus $2.95 ... I've never been duped or scammed before, but took steps to contact said company to CANCEL any further transactions and demanded a refund for their ERROR. There was a partial reimbersement made back into my bank account, for which I then chalked it all up as a lesson learned ... Having actually spoken to one of the company reps. I made it very CLEAR there were to be NO FURTHER orders or business with this company and DEMANDED to be removed from their books. Regretfully, I did not received any confirmation to this ordeal ... This recent episode was quite a shock and naturally made me furious. I'm on a very minimal SS income and cannot afford ANY losses ... Went directly to my bank and changed accounts. Which, I had for umpteen years. The bank is now aware of this unscrupulous company, which I found out, the company is already on a BAD list ... Not only this - BUT! This company is using ATT phone services in a fraudulent manner, as the # 877-642-2001 which is being used as a contact number and does nothing but play music - until you get frustrated and hang up. I stayed on the line for at least a half hour (during business hours) and still no answer ... I called ATT and reported the scamming use of their service and that one of the numbers used #877-877-6422, which was listed with one of the charges on my acc., connected me directly with their service ... I'm making a BIG stink over this because NO-BODY tries to take CRIMINAL advantage over me without serious repercussions ... Even if it's just getting the WORD out ... The COMMENTS made here-in are going to be distributed to as many sources as I can contact - including the FCC and FBI ... Thank You, Barbara O'Bleness ... Journey4Life@frontier.com

Clean Health Clean Health

Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by   Spirit Yebisu 0 Votes
Thank you so much for your information regarding Clean Health. I had the exact same thing happen to me. Luckily, my bank caught it and alerted me of the fraud. I hope whoever is behind it goes to jail. What comes around goes around, so they will get theirs sooner or later.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   misguidedghost8706 0 Votes
I've had the same thing. 87.13 with a 2.95 charge. I called Chase and they're going to refund my account. Thanks for posting this!!!
 12th of Feb, 2011 by   Meeko96 0 Votes
I also cancelled back in November with a company called bright White over a teeth whitening scam. I actually spoke to someone and printed off a copy of the cancellation request . I was partly reimbursed in December but again made it quite clear I didn't want anything further to do with them .I even returned the kit to them. Today I've just noticed a similar amount has been charged to my credit card co, 3 months later. I've rung my credit card co. who said they will investigate and put a stop on it. The thing is that this co. now seem to call themselves Clean health. I told credit card people I'd never heard of these people and that the payment is to be stopped. I can't find a contact number or address for Clean health to call them so I just hope my credit card co. stops any more payments going out. But if they keep changing their name I suppose it's up to me to be vigilant when checking my statements. But I don't want to have to keep going through this every month when an unauthorised payment goes through!
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   gloster 0 Votes
I have just been duped with the same scam, indicating you are getting a free product but no indication this will on going charging, and I am in the UK. So to try and ring would cost a fortune, I have been on to the bank but apparently could take 3 months.
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   Albert Hall 0 Votes
I have had a similar experience with these crooks. They sent an unsolicited email saying my order had been dispatched, odd that -i'd never heard of 'cleanhealth' until that moment!
This follows on from another bunch of crooks (Dietmax) who i had the mis-fortune to try one of their 'Free' trials, i have since been billed for large ish amounts that i never authorised, i finally got my bank to send then a cancellation, only for 'cleanhealth' to pick up where 'Dietmax' left off -i suspect they maybe one and the same!!
What amazes me is my Bank (Barclays) say they cannot prevent these crooks robbing my account -even if i cancel my card!! I have to claim my money back off the Bankers, and they send another them cancellation!
The whole Banking system is fundamentally flawed when it allows such crimes.
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   gloster 0 Votes
I agree, when you pay a cheque in it takes 4 days to clear if you owe them money it's charged, instantly. I am not sure how the system works in the USA . But in the UK we seem to be paying the bankers to look after our money?
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   Albert Hall 0 Votes
''Clean health only did what they said they would in the Terms of Service that YOU agreed to''
I had never even heard of 'Clean health' -so how the hell could i have agreed to anything eh?!
If you have a vested interest, please declare it.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   No so clean teeth Tim 0 Votes
I got the same charge to my bank account a week ago over 3 months after the "free trial" which I tried and cancelled within their 14 day period. Unfortunately, AOL mail doesn't keep emails that far back so I have no document to show I cancelled. My only course of action is to cancel my debit card and get another one issued, so the next time they try their little scam they won't get a dime. I suggest everyone do the same, for they are too slippery to catch once they get their greedy, unethical hands on your bank account number. To those of you who haven't been ripped off yet and so believe every problem is with the consumer and never with one of these "free trial" companies- watch your back, you'll soon get screwed like the rest of us.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   Albert Hall +1 Votes
"who i had the mis-fortune to try one of their 'Free' trials"

[Clearly you did agree to it. You even admit it yourself.]

Do keep up old chap, i 'admitted' being duped by 'Dietmax' NOT cleanhealth- who i had never heard of.
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   Albert Hall 0 Votes
*Sigh* Read the terms and conditions you agreed to ignoramus. They're listed as a parent/satelitte company of this...

I don't care what they have hidden in their T&C - Through my bank i made it clear even for the knuckle draggers who are clearly rip off merchants that I DONOT WANT THEIR 'GOODS' - Talking of which, since these crooks have taken my money i have received NOTHING, ZERO ZILCH from them, *sigh* Tell me now that THAT is hidden in their T&C. Wouldn't surprise me tbh.
You ignored my request to state whether you have a 'vested interest' in this tacky outfit, so i have to assume that you do, this probally explains your Championing of the cause.
Good luck to all those who had the mis-fortune to have dealings with this cow boy outfit and i hope you get your cash back -and they get their come-uppance.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   Albert Hall +1 Votes
''No I do not work for this company''

Own it? Any link with this Company whatsoever?

If your answer to both questions is 'No' then what is your interest? Are you Policing the Internet? Or just a pedant?
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   Albert Hall 0 Votes
[The answer to both questions is no. My interest can be explained by this complaint: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/invalid-complaints-c369797.html]

It does not really explain your continued interest, and i donot agree with the post in question.
Simply, i have PAID for goods to 'Dietmax' months ago NONE have arrived. A Company i have not heard of 'Clean health' sends me an email saying 'Your order is now complete' and not only have i never heard of them let alone ordered anything from them - guess what, i have received NOTHING from this company except a bill!! Geddit now?
 3rd of Mar, 2011 by   Albert Hall 0 Votes
''*Sigh*

Read the terms and conditions jackass''
End of conversation.
 10th of Jul, 2013 by   WendyDJ 0 Votes
I have read a ton of complaints on Clean Health Nutrition and people state that they are 'frauds' and 'it's a scam'! I do not disagree that this is a possibility, but I received my Garcinia Cambogia pills from them so they must not be total frauds? I ordered on the June 10th, and they said I should get my package in a few days. I waited about a week, then a little longer, and then some, and still nothing so I did some research (which I know, I should have done before ordering), and found all these horrible stories. I thought I was screwed but finally on July 8th my product was delivered. I agree, NOT good customer service, but unlike most people who are saying they never got their package, can't get ahold of anybody, and never got refunded- maybe wait a little longer for delivery before calling it a scam.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   cyndal7 0 Votes
I agree with WendyDJ. Ordered my pills and thought I was scammed as they did not arrive. I had all but given up when my pills arrived in the mail. Very late, but I got them just the same.
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Jane Doss +1 Votes
How are those diet pills working people? Still think it's not a scam?

1st of Apr, 2014 by   charles risvoll +1 Votes
I purchased 3 bottles and have used one bottle with no results. Did not know it was a scam. I want to return the 2 remainig bottles but can't find an address for Clean Health Nutrition.
 30th of Apr, 2014 by   suckerforgold +1 Votes
I ordered 3 bottles and got 2 free. I also ordered the Safer Colon, 3 bottles.. I'd been using the product for over a month with no visible results, as did my daughter and a friend. I ordered for all 3 of us. I just called the company and spoke with a gentleman who gave me a Return Merchandise Number to ship my unused bottles and product back. I will see if they stand behind their 60 day money back guarantee. I had no trouble getting in touch with customer service and the man was very nice. You can look up their address on their website. It's not rocket science. I really hope they stand behind their word. If not, I will be re-posting my experience, and contacting the proper authorities, but for now, we will see.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   JAC75 +1 Votes
I stupidly fell for a 'Trial offer' of Raspberry Ketone Pills. They arrived, didnt agree with me, and so I forgot all about it. Then 2months later checked my bank account and over £100 had been taken from my account by ' CLEAN HEALTH'. I contacted this company, who had no record of my details, they then gave me the number for Garcinia Slim 0800 211 8457 also email address support@garciniaslim500.com
I contacted this company and it was them who were debiting my account.
SO BEWARE THAT ANOTHER COMPANY IS TAKING MONEY FROM ACCOUNTS USING ANOTHER COMPANIES NAME!!!
 25th of Oct, 2014 by   Robb R 0 Votes
I first used clean health nutrition for Garcinia cambogia and testostrong, a mate and i did a trial i went to gym and watched what i ate, and he kept eating shit and sitting on the lounge, i lost 15 kgs in 3 months, his weight stayed the same, draw from that what you like, my sex drive and performance were greatly enhanced, my mates stayed the same apparently. i am 50 years old hes 40. Only charged once. delivery to australia 3 weeks. 2nd time tried a company pure select for wonder pill vital cleanse, to use in conjunction with cambogia, this company did charge me for product a second time, i could not get hold of them, correspondence to stop them taking money from my account escalated to the point they contacted my employer, telling them they shouldnt employ someone like me, because of what i threatened to do to them UNBELIEVABLE. MY EMPLOYER THEN THREATENED THEM WITH LEGAL ACTION, and no more money was taken out. Pure select is a out right scam ( be warned)

The Most Important Thing You Can Do Today