logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (28 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

Posted:    Kay

Soles disintergrate

Clarks
Florida
I am now on my FOURTH pair of Clarks that have soles that disintegrate. I've bought Clarks for years, but they will no longer be on my list. One pair had only been worn twice.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2008 by   Debbie -1 Votes
Made in China right? Garbage!
 6th of Dec, 2008 by   Badclarks +1 Votes
My wife also has the further pair of Clarks which has the same bad quality, sole broken. This pair of Clarks was made in Brazil and its sloe shall be aging of rubber.
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by   sarfraz +2 Votes
hi my name is sarfraz shah and I live in watford UK I want to complain about the shoes which I bought from the clarks in september and just in four months their soles are cracked.

basically they are rubbish.

my email is
Sarfrazshah3@yahoo.co.uk
 22nd of Feb, 2009 by   Stephen +2 Votes
See my pictures of sole wear after 2 months!

Clarks hollow soles wear out in months!
I loved Clarks until I bought this last pair! They are outdoor waterproof slip on's or at least that was one of the features that drew me to the shoe. I walk my dog a few times a day an thought these would be good.

I am very upset that after 3 months the soles have worn out to reveal that they are just a thin skin that covers a hollow foam core. Now they soak up water and get wet on the inside making them cold and soggy to wear as the foam in the sole retains the water!

What a stupid design and what poor quality. They should have a solid sole or one designed to last a least 3 years of use! The tops are in good shape well made but the soles have very quickly fallen apart making the shoes unwearable.

Beware of these shoes they have hollow sole! They will wear quickly and soak up water and mud that will track into your house and car like a rubber stamp!
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   Patricia Mertz +1 Votes
My husband's shoes after two years fell apart at a concert. Basically he was leaving his soles behind. He loved thoses shoes and was quite upset. The tops were in perfect shape. I also just lost a pair of Clarks. They were about 2 years old and not worn very much since we live in Florida and closed-in shoes are only worn maybe 2 months a year. I wore them out to dinner and lo0ked down and saw that the sole was separated from the front of the shoe. The rest of the shoe looked brand-new. What is happening to the Clark reputation? Why so many malfunctions? Can we get our money back on the purchase. I took my husband to buy new shoes and he refused to try on the Clarks!
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   Patricia Mertz +2 Votes
I agree with the complaint that I filed.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   Patricia Mertz +1 Votes
I have already commented and I agree with the previous subjects.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   Patricia Mertz 0 Votes
Comment was already submitted.
 6th of May, 2009 by   Susan 0 Votes
I agree with the previous comments. Yesterday, I arrived at work leaving pieces of a disintegrating sole on the carpet. The pieces came from what will be my last pair of Clarks shoes. The shoes were not new, but I'd only worn them 4 times.

Always loved the sandals, but the last two pairs developed big cracks across the soles within 6 weeks of purchase.

Too bad the company seems to be using defective materials for shoe soles.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Ann Stembridge 0 Votes
I have a pair of Clarks shoes that the soles are disintergating. These shoes have hardly been worn and still have the sole imprint on the bottom. Can I send them back and get another pair or a refund? Thanks.
Ann Stembridge
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   CAR57 0 Votes
I too have a lovely pair of Clarks Mary Janes only worn indoors at work. Uppers in great shape, still deep tread pattern in heel. One day at work, both shoes just came apart from the soles. soles were cracked. Clearly a problem with the quality of the rubber used. Made in Brazil. Ironic, Clarks site refers you to resole.com, but resole says can't fix them b/c Clarks will not sell them replacement soles. Totally sucks--this style of shoe no longer made by anyone! Ridiculous. Will not buy Clarks again after reading this!
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   j.r.p. 0 Votes

soles crack - Clarks Shoes

soles cracked in half after little wear..will not buy clarks any more
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   fultonwhyme 0 Votes
I too have Clarks with defective soles, and I agree with all of the above. Does any have a phone number so we can get them replaced. It was posted on the internet, and I failed to write it down! They made my first pair good. I'd didn't think it would happen again.
fultonwhyme
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   glendaj 0 Votes
unfortunately two pairs of mens clarks shoes have cracked in half on the soul. fantastic shoes otherwise but this sure seems a defect. is the company fixing them? they are otherwise perfect shoes.
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   Leah Wilson 0 Votes
I would like to know what ever happened to customer satisfaction ? I have had this pair of Clarks for a while, I may have had them on my feet a half a dozen times.I was getting ready to go for a Drs. appointment I put these shoes on and walked to my kitchen I looked at myself to make sure everything was kosher I looked down and the sole of my shoe had split on the bottom along the left side and was just hanging there.What is this ?
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   ytteb 0 Votes

defective product - Clarks Shoes

I was wearing my Clarks slip ins & started to walk & the whole bottom ripped off
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   Tim Duddy 0 Votes
I always buy Clarks shoes for the quality and value they offer. I have had problem with soles disintegrating but it has only happened when the shoes are rarely worn. I have never had a problem with shoes that are worn everyday. Tim Duddy.
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by   Masonjar 0 Votes
Bought a pair of Clark boots...just as I was really getting to like them (Break in period) both soles cracked in half.These were not cheap boots. Brought them to a shoe repair place and the gentleman said he see's lots of them and that they are garbage.He couldn't do anything with them. DO NOT BUY CLARKS!
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   Julie 4890 0 Votes
I had 2 pair of Clarks clogs that I wore all the time, and they lasted 10 years before they finally fell apart. I bought a pair of Clarks a year ago that are still beautiful on the top, but the heels are hollow and are falling apart. I made sure when I bought this last pair that they still had the softer heels... the pair I bought before that had hard heels that were uncomfortable, and started coming apart after I wore them a few times. I will never buy Clarks again. Why did they ruin these great shoes??????

Outrageous Prices in the Health Care System