logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified)
Never got my shoes - don't buy from them
2. (1 mins ago)
Booking.com
–°onfirmation system is absolutely unreliable and customer service incompetent
3. (6 mins ago)
bridesmaiddesigners.com
Unable to reach the seller
4. (12 mins ago)

Soles fell apart

Brockville, Ontario
Canada
Phone: 1-613-342-4526
Clark Shoes Complaints - Soles fall apart!

Soles fall apart!

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I have been in the quality of Clark shoes. The soles just fell apart. Therefore I'm forced not to purchase your shoes, even though I like them. I believe it is a problem with your materials used on the rubber soles. I am hoping the company will do something to correct this problem and reimburse my money.
This happened on a pair only worn a few times. They disintegrated

Comments Canada Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2009 by   Clarks Lover 0 Votes
CLARKS PROBLEMS SOLVED!!! FYI - I, too, have worn Clarks for years - sudddenly several pairs started falling apart just below the stitching on the rubbery material. I've also had some crack open on the bottom. Clearly a manufacturing defect. HOWEVER, I called Clarks 800-624-7463 and requested an RMA. They are sending me a label to return the 4 defective pairs I know of and will replace them with the shoes of my choice!!! They told me to go online and pick them out and send a note in the box. I'm going home tonight to inspect all the remaining pairs in my closet and so are my friends. The Clarks rep told me they had some defective material in these older shoes and that the problem doesn't exist in the new ones. We'll find out!
 14th of Aug, 2010 by   liz harmuth 0 Votes
I also have a complaint with Clark's shoes, soles of my sandals fell apart while on a trip out of town, how very imbarassing and inconvenient
they are called SPRINGERS !!!
thank you !!!
 27th of Oct, 2010 by   Wendy Thornton 0 Votes
Soles fell off the shoe. See pictures

Wendy Thornton.
 4th of Dec, 2010 by   jerry graham 0 Votes
yhis is the second shoes that have fallen apart i have had at least a dozen pair and i love them but am so upset over this pair the soles is coming apart the other pair sole ripped a wasy from the leather i threw that pair away have the red pair what do i need to do ..jerry graham
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   Railhas 0 Votes
I am both sad and glad that others are having the same problem I am with Clarks. I had some Clarks hurache clogs that I wore one day and something felt wierd enough to demand my attention, so I looked down and saw the right shoe's leather top came right off the sole and my foot was hanging out. I was not at home, either! The same thing happened to me today with my other pair of Clarks, shoes this time, again, not at home. I can see how somebody could trip and fall under these circumstances.

I already threw the clogs away, unfortunately, but I am going to contact the company and demand satisfaction. I have a lot of shoes, so none of them gets much wear, and that isn't the reason for the self-destruction of my shoes! I agree with you all- what a drag to have expensive shoes from a trusted company to let us down.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   Dorothy S. 0 Votes
I have a pair of clog type Clark shoes that I wore just a couple of times and the sole has just crumbled beyond repair. I love the shoes and wish I could wear them, can I get reimbursed or another pair just like I have.
I always felt that Clarks was a top of the line brand of shoes, there is nothing top of line with shoes that fall apart with very little wear. I have shoes I bought from Walmart that have lastest longer than my clarks did. I have not thrown them away yet, but they can not be worn...what can I do???? D. Snyder disappointed clark shoe owner.
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   PAM NEELEY 0 Votes
I was coming out of the Memorial Auditourim in Chatt, Tn and my shoes were getting very loose and large not knowing what was going to happen next... got home and started to get out of my truck and the shoes just fell completely off my feet... so thankful this didn't happen while coming out of the gospel singing... it was cold out... I would have been in a big mess...not only one but both of them did...

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams