logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Ericdress
A crooked Company
2. (7 mins ago)
bbc online lottery microsoft promo
enquiry about the winning price
3. (9 mins ago)

Clairol

Posted:    Adam

Mis-leading customers

Clairol
I believe their website is inaccurate and/or misleading. Recently I had purchased and used Clairol Natural Instincts Creme Color and was unhappy with the results of it washing out/fading in a matter of 3-4 days from applying it. So I called the company's number and was told that the hair dye I had purchased and used does not qualify for the "satisfaction guarantee" promotion they currently have. Yet when I look at the promotion details on the site..there in the advertisement picture is the same type of dye that I'd purchased..so is the company trying to mislead and mis-advertise?..If so, I may have to report it Federal Trade Commission. Also, I called AGAIN and explained this exactly and was told I would have to have bought and kept a receipt from a box of hair color that I'd bought PRIOR to buying Clairol hair color in order to qualify for the promotion. If THAT is the case..then people who actually "qualify" for this are probably just doing it to get money and not legitimately because they were unsatisfied with Clairol's hair color.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2010 by   Dawn from Clairol +1 Votes
Adam, I’m a Clairol employee and came across your post. I’m so glad that I did, because I am able to help. I’m sorry you didn’t get the results you were expecting with the Natural Instincts Crème and apologize for the experience you had when you contacted our help center. The Natural Instincts Challenge offer does cover all shades in the line, and the guarantee does not require that you purchase the other product prior to using Natural Instincts. Please call our Clairol Customer Service at 1-800-CLAIROL (1-800-252-4765) and ask to speak to a supervisor, who will be able to help you. Thank you so much.
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   Bye Bye Claroil -1 Votes
I have been buying this product for the past year. I bought a box and just put it on my hair and it did nothing to my hair - it didn't even have the same consistency or smell to it - and I have a special event in 2 days and wanted my hair to look nice! I am very disappointed right now in Clariol. I want my money back and the website for Clariol isn't working and my special event is just ruined. I want my 10 dollars back and yes I do have the box and receipt! I don't know if the box had been in the store too long (no dates are on the box) or if something was wrong at the factory - but I am not happy at all!!
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   Dawn from Clairol +1 Votes
I work for Clairol and would like to apologize that you were disappointed in your most recent coloring experience. While we can no longer help you with your special event, we’d like to have the opportunity to make things right. Please call one of our expert color consultants at 1-800-CLAIROL (1-800-252-4765). Thank you.
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   Sharon Henning 0 Votes
I am very disappointed. When you made the perfect 10 hair color (light ash blonde) I started dying my hair. I just loved it, cause I only left it in for 10 minutes and then I was done. I used the last box I had today and don't know what I am going to get the next time I have to dye my hair. I don't like to leave dyes in my hair a long time I don't think that's good. I hope you get it back on the shelves at
wal-mart very soon.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Jenny Oberstein 0 Votes
I am also very upset.
Had to color my hair as we were going to my mother in laws tomorrow and when I went to mix it, it just would not mix what so ever.
It was to late to run out a buy another box of a different brand.
Why would they sell sometime like this?????
I also had a box of color that it not cover any of my gray and I left it on for 50 minutes to.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Jenny Oberstein 0 Votes
I am also very upset.
It was to late to run out a buy another box of a different brand.
Why would they sell sometime like this?????

5 Jobs For Animal Lovers