Civiltree.com

Posted:

Avoid Civil tree like the plague

Civiltree.com
civiltree.com
ERROR POST: REVISE FROM Hegezz: I have found Civiltree to bend over backwards trying to remedy my concerns. They have been wonderful to deal with and my first complaint (which I am at a loss to locate under my name) should be nullified/rescinded and deleted (get the picture?). During the interim of waiting to hear from my courthouse, Civiltree did follow up and notify me whenever there was a change in status of the case. It was the local yokels that messed up and not Civiltree. They have been good enough to offer a full refund despite the fact that they had provided the service required. My best regards to this professionals behind the name Civiltree.com.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

31st of Jul, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Dear Consumers; this posting was published by mistake. The client did receive notice of the errors done at the courthouse level and has COMPLETELY cleared the name of Civiltree.com and it's services. Civiltree's attorneys/staff has already communicated with this client and has corrected the issue at the courthouse/consumer level. The consumer who drafted this post has also acknowledged this mistake with this post. PLEASE DISREGARD COMPLAINT POSTED. The client has also tried to remedy this issue by posting positive comments.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I also had a good experience with Civiltree in regards to my minor's name change.. Great serv..
 11th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Complete incorrect post; as a former attorney general, this post in it self is inaccurate. I have personally forwarded hundreds of clients to Civiltree.com for small claims action. This is a court filing/serving company/that works with the courthouses nationwide. This post is a result from a competitor or a party that a case has been filed against.

Contact Us