logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
3. (10 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (19 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-08-01 by    Froomer

Avoid at any cost guys

Civiltree.com
civiltree.com
I paid up front for a small claims court to be filed on May 16, 2012 and it is now August 1st and Civil Tree has not processed my case. To make matters worse they said it is being held up by the courts when in fact it is not, the courts have no record of it. They done nothing with the courts.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2012 by   CiviltreeRep +1 Votes
This feed is from SiteJabber.com: The case for George B, in Riverside, CA has filed/set and served. Client placed this complaint onlline without checking with Civiltree.com or the courthouse. He also called at 9:27PM July 31 (6 hours after closing time); luckily an associate was available and was able to FAX OVER HIS FILED COMPLAINT. Just like the post above from Rob M; Please call/email us first to check the status before putting up a negative comment. George B's... case was filed months ago; he simply did not receive it at his mailing location. Also, most of these courthouse are enduring budget cuts nationwide; that is the reason of the delay; exp State of NY and most counties are docketing cases now for 2013
 1st of Aug, 2012 by   kewlxguy73 +2 Votes
I used Civiltree.com; simply do not buy the negative posting. I had nothing but success and assistance with my issue.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   SheliaKPl22 0 Votes
I also had a good experience with Civiltree in regards to my minor's name change.. Great serv..
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   jackb34fs 0 Votes
Any site that can help you recover monies owed should be bookmarked and kept on speed dial. I used civiltree.com to go after a frivolous loan modifcation firm; civiltree only found the corrupt/underground firm; but served the owner personally! causing the case to be settled.

Thank you Civiltree.com again! I needed this MONEY!!
Jack Boriar.
 11th of Sep, 2012 by   bbutterowrth 0 Votes
Complete incorrect post; as a former attorney general, this post in it self is inaccurate. I have personally forwarded hundreds of clients to Civiltree.com for small claims action. This is a court filing/serving company/that works with the courthouses nationwide. This post is a result from a competitor or a party that a case has been filed against.
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   jherrington 0 Votes
I paid for a claim to be filed in March its now August 2nd and the courts have no record of it. I have called several times and left messages with no return call.
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   Lisaon2ndave 0 Votes
Civil tree are big scammers and you might of got away with more than a few scams but you will get caught soon just like every other criminal...In due time my friend...
 4th of Sep, 2013 by   Scam Victom 0 Votes
Scammers!!! I filed small claims case four months ago through Civil Tree. They kept me posted with fictitious status changes and menial paper work. They kept me online to allow time to pass. Now, they have my money, they actually did nothing, their website is gone, phones are disconnected. Their feedbacks sounded great but they are lies. The S>O>Bs took my money and I have to start over again,
I have been scammed.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   mike singh 0 Votes
Same with me, I lost almost $300 to civil tree, they didn't file my case and now they don't pick up the phone or anything. What can I do now???
any suggestions?
thanks
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   mike singh 0 Votes
any suggestions?
thanks
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   yvettes 0 Votes
I too contracted and paid civil tree to file a small claims suit against Wells Fargo bank... (3 years ago! )and still they have not done what they said they would. Instead they (Arbi Nazari) has strung me along saying the courts are at fault and now their site is gone, the phone number doesn't work anymore and my emails are no longer deliverable. What a scam!

Avoiding Mortgage Scams