logo

Orite hair
Rubbish hair
3. (18 mins ago)
silkroad-pharmacy.com
They didn’t send order and communicate with clients
4. (26 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
5. (35 mins ago)

Cinemaden.com

Posted: 2011-03-30 by    Webmastery

Scam

Cinemaden.com
Despite receiving the email below after registering, Cinemaden continued to charge my account without giving access to movies. Their FORGOT PASSWORD does not work https://www.cinemaden.com/members/login, which means there was NO WAY to log into my account and no human being answers their call service. Despite send using the "forgot my password" over a few days, NO EMAIL was ever recieved except their intial email below plus DEBITS from my card. The only other email I got from them was the "Automated Cancellation for CinemaDen" email using their telephone cancellation service. The service hung up after I wanted to speak to an operator/human being.

User Beware Cinemaden.com --- i should have researched and taken advice from review posts online suggesting it was fraud or scam before entering my card details.

Email received telling me i had NOT completed registering:

Dear Cinephile,
Our records show that you were unable to complete the signup process for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.
We would like to reassure you that there is NO COST associated with this offer, guaranteed.
For your convenience to watch movies instantly, we securely store your billing information during the signup process.
NO CHARGES will appear on your statement when you signup for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.

BUYER BEWARE. I am posting this so others do not waste their money, time or card details on Cinemaden.com
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent