logo

Cinemaden.com

Posted: 2011-03-30 by

Scam

Cinemaden.com
Despite receiving the email below after registering, Cinemaden continued to charge my account without giving access to movies. Their FORGOT PASSWORD does not work https://www.cinemaden.com/members/login, which means there was NO WAY to log into my account and no human being answers their call service. Despite send using the "forgot my password" over a few days, NO EMAIL was ever recieved except their intial email below plus DEBITS from my card. The only other email I got from them was the "Automated Cancellation for CinemaDen" email using their telephone cancellation service. The service hung up after I wanted to speak to an operator/human being.

User Beware Cinemaden.com --- i should have researched and taken advice from review posts online suggesting it was fraud or scam before entering my card details.

Email received telling me i had NOT completed registering:

Dear Cinephile,
Our records show that you were unable to complete the signup process for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.
We would like to reassure you that there is NO COST associated with this offer, guaranteed.
For your convenience to watch movies instantly, we securely store your billing information during the signup process.
NO CHARGES will appear on your statement when you signup for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.

BUYER BEWARE. I am posting this so others do not waste their money, time or card details on Cinemaden.com
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Cinemaden.com complaints
Cinemaden.com - taking money from my account

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cinemaden.com - They accrediting to my account a membership that I never used!
Spain

I register to a free account, buy never used!! I really don't like the service (the movies) I just want to know how it was, buy now the accreditng a membership to my account... I don't know what to do to return my money!
 1st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
They just take money from my VISA! I have NEVER seen any movie! I did not even know they exist!
I lost, ( they toke / stolen!) 140 EUR from my account.
How can I get it back??? My e.mail: josefbar47@gmail.com
 1st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi!

The CINEMADEN COM has STOLEN money from me! How can I get it back?

They take 139 EUR over the past 4 month! How can I get my money back???
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just received my bank statement and realised that CINEMADEN.COM have taken 2 lots of payments out, to a account that i don't even recall joining. please notify on how to stop these payments. Contact me on shazbud76@y7mail.com
 27th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
They have STOLEN 140 EURO from My account. I have NEVER used anything from them. They just charged and STOLEN from me and lot of people!!!
My suggestion. change your credit card. The only solution!

Phishing In a Store