logo

HOPE KEPHART ON ARTFIRE
RIPPED ME OFF
4. (40 mins ago)
Bluegreen Vacation Club
Stay away from this scam!
5. (50 mins ago)

CineChest.com

Posted: 2013-01-25 by    Russo

Trial scam

CineChest.com
CineChest.com give a 5days trial to test the service but never talk about the fee after trail finishes. They charge automatically $49.99!!! I never saw a movie because all of them are really old maybe because they don't pay copyrights for them. Stay away!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2013 by   Marie263 0 Votes
What did you do about it when they charged you $49.99? I was charged this today and I didn't sign up for it at least not intentionally. I'm just wondering what to do next.
 4th of Dec, 2013 by   Asko 0 Votes
Hello Marie 263 !
I have exactly same problem. Cinechest has charged a couple of weeks ago me also 49.95 USD. I have never used their services, and it seems to be impossible to cancel account, because I cannot open cinechest´s "SUPPORT"-site ...
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   koongloong 0 Votes
This is definitely a well design website for ripping people off. I sign in & cancelled on the same day today. Although given 5 days Premium free trial, I also pay $0.95 for Unlimited Downloads, kind enough to donate $0.99 for the Red Cross and also had to pay $0.99 online convenience cancellation fee because I decided not to call overseas to USA or Canada.
There's around 30 movies ranging from the 1950s to 1970s which in this modern day is considered really OLD. The so called Streaming movies stutters, regularly pauses intermittently and quality isn't up to 720p either.
WHAT A LEGITIMATE SCAM!
I wonder who is policing the net now?
 13th of Sep, 2014 by   Charliebeckham 0 Votes
This site is fraud and should be prosecuted immediately. If I don't get every penny back then I will see that the ball gets rolling with me. I will not just let them do this to people and help from pirate bay and other sites alike should do their part in stopping ththis instead of sending us to them. We shall see but I'm not just talking
 13th of Sep, 2014 by   Charliebeckham 0 Votes
I sure hope they can defend what they are doing cause I'm going to move forward on charges. 100% fraud and false advertisement. Let's all do this together
 13th of Sep, 2014 by   koongloong 0 Votes
I sure can feel your frustration Charliebeckham. I had to immediately call my bank to cancel my credit card just to be safe.
Why is this website still be allow to advertise??? Really dodgy!
 7th of Oct, 2014 by   wan111 0 Votes
i have the same problem.i went to my bank to report and refund 41 euros.the bank told me that i have to wait 15 days and if nothing happens, we'll make a complaint to the police to track this site.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by   George Da 0 Votes
I dont have a problem because I searched on google for reviews and complaints and was directed here. I am not signing up!!!
 15th of Dec, 2014 by   N_P 0 Votes
I have had similar problem, which signing up for the trial offer, there was no mention of automatic debit of fees on a monthly basis from my credit card. This is a BIG FRAUD !! I want all my money back from this company.

AIG Fraud Perpetrated on the U S by Dodd Franks amp Pelosi