logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)

CineChest.com

Posted: 2013-01-25 by    Russo

Trial scam

CineChest.com
CineChest.com give a 5days trial to test the service but never talk about the fee after trail finishes. They charge automatically $49.99!!! I never saw a movie because all of them are really old maybe because they don't pay copyrights for them. Stay away!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2013 by   Marie263 0 Votes
What did you do about it when they charged you $49.99? I was charged this today and I didn't sign up for it at least not intentionally. I'm just wondering what to do next.
 4th of Dec, 2013 by   Asko 0 Votes
Hello Marie 263 !
I have exactly same problem. Cinechest has charged a couple of weeks ago me also 49.95 USD. I have never used their services, and it seems to be impossible to cancel account, because I cannot open cinechest´s "SUPPORT"-site ...
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   koongloong 0 Votes
This is definitely a well design website for ripping people off. I sign in & cancelled on the same day today. Although given 5 days Premium free trial, I also pay $0.95 for Unlimited Downloads, kind enough to donate $0.99 for the Red Cross and also had to pay $0.99 online convenience cancellation fee because I decided not to call overseas to USA or Canada.
There's around 30 movies ranging from the 1950s to 1970s which in this modern day is considered really OLD. The so called Streaming movies stutters, regularly pauses intermittently and quality isn't up to 720p either.
WHAT A LEGITIMATE SCAM!
I wonder who is policing the net now?

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees