logo

Booking.com
False / misleading quotation
3. (35 mins ago)
Mango Pure
Cannot get ahold of company to cancel
4. (36 mins ago)

4000 Saint Jean St
Detroit, Michigan
Phone: 313- 252-6277
chryslerfinancial.com
We previously bought a Chrysler car and paid all payments on time through Regency, no problem. When we traded it in, they did not give us the opportunity to set up payment date and they set it 2 weeks before payday. We told them immediately and they said after 6 months it could be changed only. Now every month they call, every day, all day, from 7:30 in the morning to 9 at night. Yesterday I told the caller she is in violation of the law calling so late and she said she'd "call whenever she felt like it." You tell them the same thing every time they call but it does no good, they call again anyway. I would never ever buy a vehicle through them again, EVER.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2010 by   TiredofChrysler 0 Votes
I tried to purchased my lease vehicle I had financed with Chrysler Financial and the remarketing dept called me day in and day out asking for the remaining lease payments. They were rolled into the retail contract. I never received a new payment book, but received a lot of collection calls. So I sent in what I thought was the payment just to find out it was different that was was quoted to me. The remarketing dept has no communication skills and no training. Needless to say I gave them the car back and bought a FORD. Can you believe that several companies STILL want to do business with them? Even going so far as to hire them to do their remarketing?

Its crazy!!!
 5th of Apr, 2010 by   IsaMac 0 Votes
I have owner Jeeps for over 15 years. NEVER AGAIN. Not complaining about the vehicles just the company in general. Dealing with customer service specially the service contract extended warranty is nothing less than a nightmare. They are rude not helfull at all and I am still waiting for them to refund me the remaining of my service contract refund. Unfortunate, because it just makes me never want to deal with Chrysler again and would never advise anyone to do so.

Frustaded with their customer service!!!
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   George Ppezza 0 Votes
To someone who cares AT CHRYLER if they lose a (4) generation Chrysler loyal client! My grandfather and grandmother, my mother and father, my immediate family and now my children buy strictly Chrysler vehicles ( since the 1950's) We own 5 vechicles by Chrysler right now and we are in the market for 3 more. My complaint: One of my vechicles is a 2007 Jeep Commander with 62, 000.00 miles and we just experienced a loud knock under the hood. I did buy the extended warranty on my 2007 Jeep Commander. We took it to the Wheaton Jeep Dealership in Wheaton Illinois on Roosevelt road and was told we can't warranty this vechicle because we need all your OIL CHANGE reciepts. Seriously? I have the extended warranty, I did all my oil changes every 3000 to 4000 miles and now Jeep Wheaton will not fix my vechicle unless I come up with Oil change reciepts. Again Seriously!
" Fix my damn vechicle or loose a four generation plus future generation loyal client!" Our family lives and breath Chrysler products ... Tell the Jeep dealership in Wheaton Illinois to be proffessional and stand behind there warranty and customer service. My e-mail address: george.pezza@sbcglobal.net
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   Danny C. Vaughn 0 Votes
I cannot find fuses for cigarette lighter and trunk lights in2012 Chrysler 300. Neither one will work. Both went out same time.

Avoid Online Dating Scam!

Latest Groups