logo

Account blocked

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Choice Home Warranty, Hemet, California Complaints & Reviews - Not advised of $50 cancellation fee

Choice Home Warranty Contacts & Informations

Choice Home Warranty

Posted:    ahrc2009@hotmail.com

Not advised of $50 cancellation fee

Choice Home Warranty
Hemet, California
Choice Home Warranty is purchased on-line. They tell you that you have to take the offer on the day you contact them or the price will increase. They charged my credit card 2 months before warranty effective date. I canceled contract and was told I would be charged $50 cancellation fee. You have to read the entire contract (6 pages) on-line to find this clause. Now I have to wait 30 days to get my refund minus the $50. This is a rip-off company with hard sell and intimidation tactics. STAY WAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010 by   JJJConsumer 0 Votes
You are not the only one with problems from this company. Please check out my group - Choice Home Warranty Claims. They are formerly out of NY.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   saricon 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me! Except I had two policies and got scammed fo $100! HELP! We should all band together and do something about it. They must be stopped!

U S Takes On Mortgage Scams