Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Choice Home Warranty, Hemet, California Complaints & Reviews - Not advised of $50 cancellation fee

Choice Home Warranty Contacts & Informations

Choice Home Warranty

Posted:

Not advised of $50 cancellation fee

Choice Home Warranty
Hemet, California
Choice Home Warranty is purchased on-line. They tell you that you have to take the offer on the day you contact them or the price will increase. They charged my credit card 2 months before warranty effective date. I canceled contract and was told I would be charged $50 cancellation fee. You have to read the entire contract (6 pages) on-line to find this clause. Now I have to wait 30 days to get my refund minus the $50. This is a rip-off company with hard sell and intimidation tactics. STAY WAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
You are not the only one with problems from this company. Please check out my group - Choice Home Warranty Claims. They are formerly out of NY.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me! Except I had two policies and got scammed fo $100! HELP! We should all band together and do something about it. They must be stopped!

Contact Us