logo

Associated Community Services
Former employee
3. (2 mins ago)
Lifecell
taking money without concent on trial
4. (43 mins ago)
All American Advertising
Lies
5. (48 mins ago)
Alpine Nursery
Store owner traps neighborhood cats

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews - Choice Home Warranty will deny your claim even if you comply with their contract

Choice Home Warranty Contacts & Informations

Choice Home Warranty

Posted: 2012-04-05 by    Gamlane

Choice Home Warranty
Choice Home Warranty will deny your claim even if you comply with their contract. Google Choice Home Warranty Complaints and you will see how many people have been cheated. Will NOT answer email, phone calls, CERTIFIED LETTER complaints. Keep detailed records when dealing with them.

I urge EVERYONE that has been denied by this company to file complaints with the NJ Attorney General, your own state Attorney General, your US Representatives and Senators, your local Real Estate Commission and leave unfavorable reviews on any website you can. Together we can help each other and other unsuspecting people who would otherwise buy a policy from this shop.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2012 by   sammiller 0 Votes
Please contact me if you have a problem with Choice Home Warranty. I will give you all my case numbers of open cases with the FCC, Texas Attorney General and NJ Attorney General. I have also been in contact with a couple of attorneys interested in a class action against this company because of NUMEROUS complaints logged against Choice Home Warranty.
fallcolor10@gmail.com...together, we can shut this company down!!!

So, I have been given this number for you to call and there will be a person to answer the phone: 973-504-6200 . Tell them you want to file a complaint against Choice Home Warranty.

Richard Zitelli, Investigator
FAX# 973-648-4595
e-mail: e-commerce@dca.lps.state.nj.us
 9th of Apr, 2012 by   Choice Home Warranty 1 0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern:

The details of these situations are not representative of the normal Choice Home Warranty customer experience and we sincerely regret our customers’ frustration and discomfort.

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors and employees. We take customer feedback very seriously.

At Choice Home Warranty, our focus is on quality... providing quality home-warranty products to our customers, following up with quality customer service when our homeowners contact us, building quality business relationships with our contractors, and ensuring quality work from our contracted technicians. We do not and have not ever encouraged contractors to deny customer claims.

In addition to evaluating customer feedback, we continually evaluate our contractors’ performance, responsiveness, cost, and other factors to ensure these partnerships are fair and beneficial to all parties involved: our customers, our contractors, and our company.

Choice Home Warranty is always in full compliance with its terms & conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact help [at] choicehomewarranty.com (please reformat the e-mail address properly. We guarantee a response within 5 business days. We are here to help you!
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   Bryant47 0 Votes
I agree with the complaints. Choice Home Warranty is the biggest rip off of all the home warranties that I have ever dealt with. You are right they do not answer their phone and the number is always busy. I wish I would have never paid them my money because they have not fixed any of my problems I have had so far. So please beware of giving your money to any of their premiums because that's exactly what you are doing giving your money to them.
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   Obsever2013 0 Votes
I completely agree with Bryant47 - This company is an indeed Rip Off !!! - Very rude and condescending reps who make you feel like an idiot - I wanted to file a complaint with the Georgia Insurance Commission and Better Business Bureau GA -

2010 Year End Tax Tips