Choice Home Warranty

Posted:

Non-payment

Choice Home Warranty
Stay away from Choice Home Warranty. They are the most unethical company that I have ever dealt with.

We are an appliance repair business in Texas. We signed on with Choice in early 2010. We completed about 10 service calls for Choice to repair appliances. They have never paid for any of our costs. Their system is always down, the check is in processing, they can't find the work orders, the fax isn't working, there is a question about the invoice... The excuses go on and on. They never return calls.

Choice Home Warranty is the wrong choice. Avoid them like the plague.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have been working with Choice Home Warranty for about 1 year. I recently had a problem and no longer will be working with them, they take a long time to pay out the claims, but recently I have been getting the run around about a payment. I performed the work in August and its December and still have not received payment. I filed the claim on 9/11/2009 it is 12/16/2009 and have not gotten paid yet. I stared calling in November for payment and was told that checks are written on the 30th of every month. I called on December 4th, and got the answering machine at 3:30 pm, I left message to get a return call, never got a call back. I called on December 7, 8, and 9th and was told that a manager would get back to me in 24 hours, but that never happened. The last time i spoke to a supposedly manager I was told that on December 16 I would receive payment but, not surprincingly I did not received payment. When I call I ask to speak to the manager I was told that my account had been transfered to main headquarters but, could not give me a phone number to call and speak to someone. I was told that I should write or send email to get response. If you a contractor please don't mixed up with these people, you will probadly loose money and precious time with them.
 29th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
i am a contractor in new york and we are having the same problem since 11/09 no payments recieved and same run around about the managers.
 13th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
What a pity...these complaints go waayyy back and nothing ever happens to this company. They are still out there scamming under the same name, address, etc. All the frustrations sound the same over the years. Too bad customers do not read this site first. There would be less business for this unrepretable company. We were "taken" one year ago and they tried again today to sell us their goods (lies) but luckily we didn't forget.
 9th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern:

The details of these situations are not representative of the normal Choice Home Warranty customer experience and we sincerely regret our customers’ frustration and discomfort.

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors and employees. We take customer feedback very seriously.

At Choice Home Warranty, our focus is on quality... providing quality home-warranty products to our customers, following up with quality customer service when our homeowners contact us, building quality business relationships with our contractors, and ensuring quality work from our contracted technicians. We do not and have not ever encouraged contractors to deny customer claims.

In addition to evaluating customer feedback, we continually evaluate our contractors’ performance, responsiveness, cost, and other factors to ensure these partnerships are fair and beneficial to all parties involved: our customers, our contractors, and our company.

Choice Home Warranty is always in full compliance with its terms & conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact help [at] choicehomewarranty.com (please reformat the e-mail address properly. We guarantee a response within 5 business days. We are here to help you!

Contact Us