logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
AT&T
AT&T doesn't care for loyal longtime customers
2. (7 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Pre-Approved Credit
3. (13 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
4. (16 mins ago)

Choice Home Warranty
510 Thornall St., Edison NJ 08837
Phone: 888-531-5407
choicehomewarranty.com
Choice Home Warranty Sucks. They are one big scam operation. They never have any intention of paying your claim. Do not be fooled. Do not let them talk you into paying out of pocket so that they can reimburse you, You will not ever get your money. They lie about what they are told by the repair co. and they make it so that the cause of your problem is not a covered item on the contract. they do not return calls. they do not care about the customer. they know that if they put us off long enough we will eventually have the problem fixed ourselves. lets face it how many of us can go without heat or cooling or appliances for weeks at a time. no one can s o we call and call and call in hopes that we can make them see that we have valid points and valid claims but to no avail. They only take your money. they promise you the moon. they deliver nothing. DO NOT BE FOOLED. they have an F rating with the BBB. and the sad thing is there is nothing that we can do. I am in Mississippi. it 's not like i am going to fly there and confront them and they know this. they have everyone of us over a barrel and no one will take up our cause and help us to get the service that we paid for. my advise is to kiss your money good bye and switch companies and pray that one day they get what is coming to them.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2010 by   chw sucks 0 Votes
I went to the NJ divison of consumer affairs and filed a complaint everyone should do the same.
 11th of Jul, 2010 by   chw sucks 0 Votes
I also put their address in google, it sent me to their location there were 5 reviews and i so i felt the need to write my own because the other 4 were positive. please go there. i clicked on the first positive review and it sent me to RatePoint. i posted a complaint with them also and received an email saying the would arbitrate my complaint. i will keep you posted as to how well this worked. you have to give them only personal details and be willing to show proof of your statements. i am soooooo willing to send them a copy of my contract and show that my claim is valid. time will tell.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   chw sucks 0 Votes
i did get a response from chw through the bbb.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   chw sucks 0 Votes
after making many calls i finally got in touch with a manager named jim reid. he said he would review my claim and get back with me by the end of the day. he did call the next day and say that he had talked with the repair man that i was instructed to hire on my own and who i paid out of pocket in full for his service visit to my home. he said that he talked with my repair man, that when a compressor goes out it is usually always because of a leak and the freon has escaped and that they do not cover leaks of any kind. when i told my repair man that he laughed and said i may as well not even have the coverage at all then. none the less my repair man never said the cause of the compressor shorting out was a leak, he told me that in all actuality it probably was not a freon leak. so jim reid told me that the claim was still denied but in an effort to keep my business and resolve this matter he would offer me 300.00. so i agreed to it, i figured that 300.00 was better than nothing, which is what they were originally offering me but i will go on record again and say that MY CONTRACT DOES NOT LIST LEAKS OF ANY KIND as an exclusion under refrigertors. i still feel that my claim was not denied according to the terms of my contract. but i did take the offer of 300.00. i will let you know if i actually receive the check. i was told to expect it to take 30 days. that was on july 13th i think. we have since purchased a new frig. and i will post a copy of my contract soon.
 26th of Jul, 2010 by   Woohah 0 Votes
Contact your State Department of Insurance and file a complaint. These people need to be put out of business.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   abdul007 0 Votes
i have signed two years contract about over two thousand dollar for 2 house. i though the price was reasanble. i made one claim for my Oven and they said they will pay for the new one. i am still waiting for the payment

i will tell everyone to be carefull for Choice home warrenty
they Scam people