logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
2. (1 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
3. (16 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order
4. (17 mins ago)

Chiroappointment.com

Posted: 2012-02-14 by    bellywheat

rip offs

chiroappointment.com
The company is supposed to advertise for you and charge you $40 for potential patients who call the number associated with the ad. Because the phone number is on line and has your office name associated with it, anyone can call the number. And anyone does... wrong #, marketers wanting your fax # etc. and chiroappointment.com charges you for every call...the good, the bad, the ugly. They are a huge rip off and if you don't have time to sit down and listen to every call right away ( and I mean right away, because if you're outside a small timeframe, they won't refund your money) to dispute them, they'll take you to the cleaners. They're customer service is also poor.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2012 by   Jerconius 0 Votes
They just ripped me off for $400 and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. A scam of the highest degree.
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   rmfnothappy 0 Votes
The first month I signed up, I was charged nearly $300 and got no new patients from them. Just sales calls and people asking for immigration physicals, which I was charged $40 for. The second month they said they could drop it down to $99 a month and I would get unlimited calls and I could just try it for a month. I stupidly agreed and after getting no new patients for a second month, I sent an e-mail to their support e-mail address telling them I wish to cancel and not use their service anymore. My e-mail was ignored and they charged me two days later for another month at $99. Attempts to contact them to resolve this and get a refund have still gone ignored and they will not call back or e-mail back. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   jdm008 0 Votes
They are a rip off. I lost hundreds to them and didn't one good call. No new patient came from them.
 23rd of Jul, 2013 by   drsumavsky 0 Votes
Not sure about all of these negative review but I have been using chiroappointment for a few years now and have never had a problem. In order to benefit from the service you just have to answer your phone and make sure your front desk staff are friendly!
 26th of Jul, 2013 by   Dr Spine 0 Votes
I should have read these reviews prior to agreeing to use their service. You'd figure I'd be smarter after over 30 years of practice. They sent me a bill for $200.00, that's $50 per listing, not $40. No potential new patients ever called my office even though they claim (I haven't heard it because I never logged into their service finalizing the deal); they have a sound file documenting that they provided 4 "potential patients" with our number. First I e-mailed them explaining that I never received any calls, I want to cancel my service that I never signed up for anyway. I also requested that they call me so I could speak with them, and they should call my cell phone. They e-mailed me back claiming they returned my call and left a voice mail on my business line. They never left any message, we double checked. I have left 3 unreturned voice mails with John Harper (#1). I have called a few other times, their caller ID must come up, and they let it go to voice mail, I recognize they are evading my calls. I then tried a different approach, and called and pressed #2 as if I was a potential new account. I spoke to Matt who said John handles these problems, and he said that John just returned to his desk, and he would forward the call to him immediately (so he could talk too directly), which he did and it again went to voice mail. This was obviously another way to avoid speaking to me. There is no question that chiroappointment.com is evading my calls because (as per their e-mail) they will not cancel the service until they speak to me. My fellow chiros- don't make the same mistake I made- these guys are rip off artists preying on our profession.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   Dr. Tom Clifford 0 Votes
ChiroAppointment has been extremely useful tool for my practice. I was skeptical because I've been in practice for over 15 years and get new patients regularly, but the service delivered exactly what it promised to. I get quality phone calls from prospective patients; not every call results in a booked job, but I have definitely made money using the service. Highly recommended.
 16th of Sep, 2013 by   Dr. Lori 0 Votes
I've just started using chiroappointment.com and could not be happier. This has helped to get my name out there as a new practice owner and my calls have been easy to convert to appointments and new patients. I usually take 5 minutes a week and update my profile/listen to call recordings just to see what kinds of calls I got that week. I look forward to continuing to work with them.
 23rd of Sep, 2013 by   Chiroappt victim 0 Votes
The most disturbing action this company does is THEY CLAIM YOUR LISTING ON YAHOO, MAPQUEST, YP ECT... Essentially stealing a lead you would more than likely got on your own then sell it back to you for $50. If you want to test this as a client of chiro appt, search your name on mapquest or yahoo and look at the number that shows up. It wont be yours! They are stealing your web listing and selling you back the traffic. Crooked and shady! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY!
 1st of Nov, 2013 by   Dr. Ben 0 Votes
This service is such a rip off!! I've been using it for three months now because that's what "they suggested". I do not receive calls from potential patients, I get calls from existing patients!!! And they charge me for it!!! I also get call for people looking for physical therapists, acupuncturists, and massage therapists! None of these services are performed at my office!!! This company is stealing from good chiropractors how are trying to reach more patients and profiting from it!! It's ridiculous!! I am so frustrated that someone would blatantly abuse me like this!!
 3rd of Dec, 2013 by   Chiro33 0 Votes
I am a Chiropractor who used them for about 6 months. They seem to hijack your online presence. They also like to target doc's who advertise online, and hijack your PPC campaigns your already running. Then if you try to cancel they fight tooth and nail to keep you. I got so mad when I politely tried to cancel I was swearing at my rep. I believe traditional online marketing is much better and think all Chiropractors should save their money. Oh and they also bill you for more than they say they will, their automatic filter isn't 100 percent, and you have to argue with them to get charges reversed. Thankfully I got my account cancelled.
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   Drmark123 0 Votes
I am a chiropractor and after their "associate" called me a couple of times and tried to pressure me into using their service even with a promise of a "few free calls" (granted I still would have had to give them my credit card info!), I told him to sent me the info. I quickly googled the chiroappointment.com and complaints and bingo, less than stellar reviews, just like I thought! So I copy and paste this link and email it back to him telling him I was no longer interested and I come in today and my assistant tells me there is a nasty message from the "associate", telling me "I hope you can sleep at night"!!! I know hard to believe but very true. I advise anyone who is even thinking about this company to run as fast as you can away, because if the small interaction I had with them is any indication of how they do business, I can't imagine trying to get any money back from them.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   Dr. Jamie 0 Votes
When most of the leads are not leads...wrong number, sales calls, other chiropractors calling to see what you thought. I hope you can afford paying for all the "legit leads". When you call them to explain the wrongly billed charges...you will feel like you are in a tow impound lot...They don't care..their contract is vague and in their favor. I'd say it is as close to a legal scam as you can get.
 23rd of May, 2014 by   Dr. John 0 Votes
I am a chiropractor who has been a chiroappointment.com customer for a few years now. I would have to say that most, if not all of these complaints are misleading. I see a lot of complaints that you get charged for sales calls and other calls that are not legitimate inquiries are people looking to schedule an appointment. It is true that sometimes you do get charged for an erroneous phone call . However, you can dispute the charge very easily (you have at least two weeks to file the dispute) on their website, which they explained to me before signing up for their service. I disputed quite a few phone calls (which I haven't had to do in the past six months, since they improved their call monitoring). Over the past three years I was refunded for all, but three of the disputed calls. It sounds like there are a lot of complaints by people who are implying that chiroappointment.com lied about how their service works and people who did not take the time to dispute charged calls and are upset that they were charged for a service and now they are upset they had to pay. This is wrong and dishonorable. How would you like it if someone complained about your service after you told them what they would be getting and you gave them the service as described. Chiroappointment.con does not misrepresent themselves. If you do not recommend their service then say that, but don't go on to paint them as dishonest when they are not. That is wrong.

I also saw a complaint that they hijack your online presence. They offer to create a listing for you on various online directories. This is an option they give you, which you actually have to choose to accept before they do it. You also have the option of discontinuing that particular service.

One review that I do agree with is that you get charged for repeat calls from the same patient when they call from a different number. In 2013 they corrected this flaw and now that does not happen anymore

Bank Cards Scams 2