logo

2205 los rios
Plano, Texas
Phone: 817-319-7236
tx.us
When abusive and alcoholic husband and father of three left his pregnant wife and three children his father called CPS on the pregnant mother of the three children with extreme false allegations. Cps investigator Karen Wiseman came out and visited house two days in a row and took pictures of children with their paternal grandmother and mother and took statements and asked for release of medical records for the children from the family doctor from the mother which I gladely signed because nothing was wrong with the children in fact one of the allegations that the childrens dad father made was that the 3yr old boy had pulled his hair out due to anger and she (Karen Wiseman) took a picture without any protest from the mother the childs head was full of hair and Ms.Wiseman herself commented how well the children looked and happy they where. Now since then I have tried to accomadate some of their requests of me and work it around my work schedule and please note that the father took the only family car also and that their is no public transportation in murphy, texas. So i was dependant on my family members to get out to work and the places CPS wanted me and the kids to go to. The ages of the children at that time where 5, 3, 1. Now to rush to present day the father filed for divorce in collin county in november and I could not afford an attorney and cannot get free legal aid due to being pregnant and then the fathers father and stepmother filed for temporary coservertorship of the children and with CPS by their side with no reports in hand the judge gave them the children and gave me a date when to hand over the children which i refused to do and was sent to jail while 6months pregnant and then they went after my entire family to get the kids while i was a week in jail because of contempt of court as it was stated, Since then i was taken into court by CPS and a new case worker assigned who is worse than the first caseworker and I have given them reports made by my young children of wrong happenings to them while in the care of the in-laws and they have ignored them. All tests i have been asked to do i have passed and they (CPS) cannot accept that fact they keep wanting more . Classes that they approve for me to go to per their court order they decide a month later and the wrong ones and its all a waiting for them to decide to give me the info when ever theyfeel like it. They continue to show in court for review hearings and stand there and lie and yet the father(husband) has yet to follow through on what was asked of him to do back in August and November by CPS and the judge(but thats ok with all of them) in the mean time I have to pay to see my three young children 3 times a week for two hours each time for a cost of $110.00 each time .And once a week at the CPS office in Los Rios in Plano for a one hour supervisored visit and which the case worker herself stood before the judge and said she herself would be there to watch me with the kids and take the notes but yet so far three visits and on the last visit she came out and sat with the intern taking the notes on me and my kids and never even spoke to the kids or me stayed there for less than 5 minutes and when back inside and was never seen again. LIES, LIES, LIES all the time by CPS and yet they had me sign a release for the medical records of the kids twice and they did not remove the children but yet they stand up there with the in-laws and in front of the judge continue to lie lie lie. Please someone come to the aid of my poor kids who were taken away from their mother and their family and their catholic school, and their church and their doctor and their neighbors and all that was familiar to them and completely trust into strangers hands because of CPS and money!!! These kids are desperate to come home and ask on each visit which i am more that happy to share all the notes that are taken from my visits with the children to show that what i say is not in anyway a lie or fabrication of the truth the kids are now 6, 4 and two . Time is an issue because the new baby is due any day now and these kids will not be with their newest sibling because of what CPS has continued to lie about .
Comments United States Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2010 by   Donna Hackett-Beach +2 Votes
Dear Irish, You are so so wrong CPS in Plano, Texas Is full of liars who I plan on getting the judge to pull them back in for their lies that they have told her so that they can see what jail is like. Thank you.
 5th of Apr, 2010 by   LadyLUV +1 Votes
I am a california mother who feels your pain and i too am now going through something kind of like what your going through i have a 5yr old child and currently 4 1/2 months pregnant also am an adopted daughter to Iola Fountain a Reginal Administrator for Department of Children Family Services in Los Angeles County & Pomona i have had 2 workers on my case which with the 1st worker in San Bernardino County in Rialto Jhon Robenson, was closed 2009 in january & a month from today found out that the case was closed. CPS then told me I have legal right to get my son & they weren't involved. Almost a year before all of this CPS made me sign temperary guardianship to my Aunt & I refused @ 1st until Jhon Robenson repeatedly said if you dont write a letter in my own handwriting stating that my could have temp. gaurdianship until i get stable housing which i already had, & income which I also had (Calworks) aka Welfare, & was waiting for my SSI to be accepted then i could have my son. And there is a whole lot more drama still going on.
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   anonymous8888 -1 Votes
As a CPS worker, not in Texas, it is not just our judgment to make these decisions. It is of the medical reviews, mental health review, teachers, doctors, counselors, personal collateral's that verify the neglect in the home. That is why it is called an investigation. When we testify in court, we are testifying to written documentation from all of these collateral's as well as conversations that we had with the client. It is not in our best interest to "lie" at all since it is in the running progress notes that the judge is holding. Neglect isn't defined as just physical abuse..but a whole combined environment of instability for over a period of time. So yes maybe the parents do not want to lie or see it as they are lying, but if they understand the laws, rules and regulations of child protective, they would understand that they are not meeting minimal degree of care- anonymous
 20th of Apr, 2010 by   Donna Hackett-Beach +1 Votes
The CPS caseworker never bothered to get the medical records from the family doctor who has taken care of the kids since birth even though she requested a written release from me twice!! And also when I took the children to a cps ordered clinic for an exam they passed with flying colours in fact the staff were so happy with the kids that they even stated " they wish they could clone the three of them" !!! So just because everything was positive like my psych evaluation they still cant except it and keep trying to dig for more but yet the father of the children has yet to do anything that he was requested to do by CPS and the judge and this has been since August of last year?? Why havent they been dogging him about it?? Oh but lets not forget it was his father and stepmother that made that first false statement call to CPS to start with. And lets not forget that the only neglect was by the FATHER of the children and any abuse was by the FATHER of the children and even though he was given ONE SUPERVISED VISIT A MONTH by the judge he shows up all the time with the kids. Oh but get who is superviseing his weekend, yes, his stepmother!!! So I guess that explains why he is always around them.
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma 0 Votes
ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT SAY SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT ...ARE TOTAL FUCKING IDIOTS THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE YOUR WHOLE HEART AND SOUL RIPPED OUT OF YOUR BODY...WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER POSTING SOMETHING ON A SITE LIKE THIS SAYING THE SHIT YOU DO..."GROW UP"KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED"WHAT A FUCKING LOOSER...THE ONLY THING I CAN WISH FOR YOU IS THAT YOU MIGHT FEEL THE PAIN YOUR UNTHOUGHTFUL WORDS ARE CAUSING SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE HURTING SO BAD...WHY DO YOU WRITE IN ANONYMOUS...ARE YOU SUCH A PATHETIC ASSHOLE YOU CANT EVEN PUT YOUR OWN NAME BEHIND YOUR WORDS..."MAY GOD DO UNTO YOU AS YOU DO TO OTHERS "I HOPE YOU FEEL THE PAIN IN YOUR LIFE ONE DAY THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE CAUSED THIS HEART BROKEN MOTHER...AND WHOEVER WRITES UNCARING, UNFEELING RESPONSES LIKE THAT ON A SITE LIKE THIS REALLY NEEDS TO LOOK INSIDE THEMSELVES...AND GO TO THE DOCTOR AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE KIDS BECAUSE YOU KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THE SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ASSHOLE
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   ZombieGuru +1 Votes
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE WHOLE CHILD SERVICES/ BAD PARENTS FIASCO. I SHOULD KNOW!!!
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   ZombieGuru +2 Votes
I know what its like to have your whole heart and soul ripped from your body... It sure is fun... Especially when everyone tells you to "get over it", or "time heals all wounds", and I really love this one, "it gets better". IT NEVER FUCKING GETS BETTER! MAYBE IF THEY WERE IN MY SHOES, THEY MIGHT SEE WHAT IM GOING THROUGH AND WHY I HATE MY LIFE!!! Im not selfish, I just don't think they understand what its like to loose everything you ever loved and cared about, and did nothing to result in losing it.
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT COMMENT EXACTLY??????
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT COMMENT AS RUDE TO YOU...I THOUGHT YOU WERE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT "KIND OF PEOPLE...THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE
DO YOU LIVE IN CA??
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU ZOMBIEGURU...
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
I HAVE LOST AND BEEN HURT BY CPS ...THINGS THAT CAN NEVER BE HEALED OR REPLACED AS LONG AS I SHALL LIVE...IT IS MY GOAL TO HELP ANY MOTHER TO NEVER HAVE TO FEEL WHAT I HAVE FELT...
 23rd of Apr, 2010 by   Donna Hackett-Beach -1 Votes
Hey everyone how weird is this!!! Just got out of a meeting with my attorney and my in-laws attorney told my attorney that i had posted on this web site!!! So my question is DO THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH TO SEE WHAT I AM DOING!!! Donna Hackett-Beach
 23rd of Apr, 2010 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
That is not weird at all. If you are taking someone to court. NEVER post it in public. The defence lawyers already have an idea of what arguments to bring forward. Any lawyer would have advised this. I wonder why yours did not.

Good luck with your case. I have seen children in the system who are only in the system because someoe lied(such as your case with your ex and his wife). Then there are children whose live are in danger and they go back to their homes.

I am not going to take sides here. Don't know what is the truth, but if you are innocent I wish you have your children returned to you. However if your ex is innocent I wish him the best of luck. The people who really are sufferin are the children.

I am not a lawyer, but I advice you to contact http://www.complaintsboard.com and have this letter removed so your ex's lawyers don't find a way to use it against you.
 23rd of Apr, 2010 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
That is where you can remove your letter. However looks like it is already too late.
CPS Child Protection Services, Monterey County Ca

Category: Government Worker

Submitted: Friday, January 18, 2002
Last posting: Monday, December 19, 2005
RIP OFF OF CHILDREN IN AMERICA FOR A $21 BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY

Child Protective Agencies are stealing our children daily. Lying to the courts and paying big bucks to the ones willing to help in this scam of all time. Phycologists, therapists, public defenders, and foster parents. All get paid a big bounty (authorized by the President's office) to place a child in the system. Another bounty for placing them in an adoptive home, another when the adoption falls through, another for each home they are moved to. The foster parents are abusive physically, sexually, and emotionally. The CPS workers are only too happy to remove children that are normal and adoptable. The workers shy away from the children that truly need intervention. I have a serious case in the system now.

I have accomplished something that only 5% of the people do, I recently won an appeal against the juvinal courts and the court of appeal just overturned my termination of parental rights. I lost parental rights due to the fact that I listened and believed my three daughters when they came to me and said that thier father was molesting them. What kind of a human (not to mention a loving mother) would I be if I did not listen to the cries for help by three innocent girls? What reward did I get for listening? My ex-husband (who had three restraining orders on him for domestic violence-which he was violating on a regular basis and thrown in jail on three separate occasions for violating them) was successful in making enough reports to CPS that they showed up on my door one day and took my children. That was 3-17-2000. I have not seen my girls since 4-16-2000 due to the gung ho worker that was trying to make a name for himself by persucuting and innocent woman who by the way went to CPS herself on 4 occasions to report the abuse by the ex only to have the worker say, "You are a protecting parent and are doing a good job. The girls seem to be happy and safe with you."

There is strong religious prejudice overtones here that can not be ignored. I know that the Monterey County courts in Salinas CA are much to blame by not looking into matters, qualifying defense attorneys and not even reading the reports given to the courts.

The gung ho worker's name is James Michael Richey he used to work at 100 S. Main Street, Salinas Ca 93901 831-755-4475. He was shipped to Contra Costa County after testifying against me and admitting that, " the "department" regularly and routinely put misinformation in the reports to the courts and if they find out that the information is wrong they do not make a correction in the record." The worker that took over for him, Patricia Riley, is no better she has testified that her actions are governed by the predessor's wishes and that even though he is gone he still calls the shots and she feels obligated to continue the reports and they stand.

The CPS income in this county is over 120 milion per year!!

The issue is money not protection of the children.

Irene Senst

of want to share horror stories, or want to help. I am looking for an attorney that cares for justice and willing to defend me. I am filing a report with the aclu, grand jury, and the state of california and will update this as new info comes to the forfront.

Click Here to read other rip off reports on CPS Child Protection
 28th of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
I found that article to be very interesting...
egulations of Child Protective Services Agencies
Target:
US Congress
Sponsored by:
Vanessa Spahan
Families are being abused by the very system, which was put into place to protect them. A checks and balance system to control Child Protective Services (CPS) Family Abuse needs to be put in place to ensure that the rights of the families involved are not violated. Help protect the children and families who cannot protect themselves.

It has long been said that Caseworkers who remove children from their homes are being given %u201CBonuses%u201D for the removal of children. It is also said that Children placed for Adoption (and Termination of Parental Rights also known as TPR) bring the caseworkers additional %u201CBonuses%u201D. This practice is morally unethical and must be stopped immediately.

Congress needs to step in and regulate the pay and compensation of Child Protective Services Employee%u2019s and all State or Federal Employee%u2019s who have any participation in the removal of Children from their homes.

When a Child is removed from their home, the agency must be required to provide the family of the removed children with Competent Legal Representation thru the entire process at the expense of the State Agency.

No Government Agency or Agent shall ever be compensated for the removal of a child.

States MUST be required to provide proof of all mailings to parties involved with the case. As it is often well known that they don%u2019t always mail notification as State Laws Require.

Regulations must be made to place children in the homes of Relatives who are able and willing to provide a safe and loving home for the children when they are removed from a parent.

Regulations must be made to place children who are unable to be reunited with a parent with a blood relative who are able and willing to provide a safe and loving home on a permanent basis. State Regulations must include proper notification to all blood relatives, with proof of notification.

Regulations and Guidelines must be put in place to make the process for families of removed children to apply for placement of the children in a Kinship home, including families that are applying for placement through Interstate Compact on Placement of Children, also known as ICPC.

petition overview | let
 28th of Apr, 2010 by   karmakarma +1 Votes
"We shudder at the brutalization of life, but lacking any objectively binding morality we are forced at every step into actions and words, into calculations that are by humane standards barbaric, and even by the dubious values of good society, tactless."

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets