Chick Filet

Posted:

No more Chick Filet fo me!

I have avoided fast food due to a cardio diet. However, I did have to eat when I spent hours at a shopping mall. I figured Chick Filet would have a salad 'safe' to eat. They did; I had the chicken on top of the salad. However, the only dressings they offer are all "fat free" fake food and consist of chemicals and fake flavors. Not healthy! There is nothing wrong with having fat in the dressing so long as one does not over-indulge and eat the entire package of it as so many do. I had already purchased the salad when I found out they did not have any tasty 'real' food dressing. I could have just as well gone to Mc Donald's. Doesn't anyone pay attention to what they are eating/consuming? This is frustrating! A "no more Chick Filet" for me gal.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I work as a paralegal in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We love Chick Filet, but unfortunately there are only two locations in Fayetteville and they are both in or near the mall, on the opposite side of town from our location which means driving to pick up your lunch and driving back takes your entire lunch hour. Both of the Fayetteville locations are ALWAYS packed. The drive through is always wrapped around and the inside is standing full of people either ordering or waiting on orders. Don't get me wrong, the service and the food is GREAT!, they are just that busy. WE FEEL THAT THERE SHOULD BE MORE LOCATIONS IN FAYETTEILLE, EXPECIALLY ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF TOWN AS A CONVENIENCE TO ALL OF US WHO ENJOY CHICK FILET FOR LUNCH!!!!!!
 9th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I brought two salads from Chich filet in Chesapeake ,Va Sam's way drive and the croutons were stare. The expiration date is 6/13/8 vb7. Please pull. I don't like stare croutons.
 31st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
My sister and I always meet once a week at Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma city.We enjoy buying a Chick Filet and visiting with each other. Thursday, Jan. 30th we had the worse Chick Filet that I have ever bought. The chicken filet was about 1/4 inch thick and the bun tasted like it was 3 days old. The sweet tea was so sweet that we could not drink it. We were disapointed in the products and it will be a long time before we have another one. Jeanie Summers.
 21st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I cannot believe you are running your new commercial. The news has carried a story of a slotter house dragging and using bull dozers to take sick cows to the slatter house that are so sick they cannot walk. Your commercial with a bull dozer chasing a cow is in very poor taste. Please pull this. I cannot believe you haven't had a million phone calls.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
My complaint has nothing to do with service or food or cleanliness of any Chick Filet. My complain is just about the ad that is still running on TV. The ads are always GREAT, but the cow standing in front of a truck and then more trucks with dozer blades is in extremely poor taste after the uproar of inhuman treatment in slaughter houses. Please pull this ad... many of us find it displeasing now.

Other than that I gave Check Filet great praise.

Thank you. LaVerne
 27th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
really guys,
I have been eating your chicken soup for at least once a week for months and loving it. this week however I find you are putting less chicken and more carrots in the mix. I hope you resolve this very soon.
Thanks
James Harris
 27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
My complaint is, why did you change the receipe? What was wrong with the old receipe. The new receipe is to spicey. What about your customers that have stomach problems that can not eat spicey foods.
To start with my order was wrong, I ordered a chick filet sandwich, got small nuggets. My sister ordered nuggets, she got chicken strips. We didn't realize it until we got to my car. I took mine back in, (my sister didn't realize that her order was wrong until later) & they gave me the chick filet sandwich & told me to keep the nuggets, (which were really small & very spicey).
Please go back to the old receipe or give your customers a choice.

Janice Sparks
 16th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Do any of you people know how to spell? Use yer friggin' "spell check" people!!!
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
You are an idiot! I can only assume you are a little overweight (or alot) and try to blame everyone but yourself for your lack of initiative, self control and for that thing in the mirror that most people call a reflection. When you take a shower and look down, can you see where your thighs insert into your hips, probably not. Let me guess, after eating the "light" menu, you indulge yourself in one of those "hand-spun milkshakes" and some cross cut french fries or coleslaw. Get off of your butt and get some cardio and perform some type of anaerobic training (with weights) and eat alot of fresh fruits and veggies (that are not cooked). Over time, the consumption of the real "healthy foods", anaerobic and aerobic exercise (and eating at least 5 times per day SMALL MEALS only) will burn that extra belly off of your behind. Eventually your blood pressure will drop, your cholesterol count will plummet, and you sugar and salt levels will go back to normal. But I am willing to bet that you will not follow any of those instructions. You will probably be eating more crappy food before weeks end and have the audacity to wonder "Why am I still fat", or "Why can't I stop". That is an easy answer, because you have become lulled into being a lazy glutton. You are an idiot!
 11th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Chick Filet - service
chick filet
Winchester
Memphis

My experience was that it took over 20 min to get fast food!! The reason was that one car in front of me held up the whole line because the order filled was too large. It included 7 drinks and 2 large bags and was paid for with at least 6 coupons about which there seemed to be much conservation!!! I do not have this kind of time for fast food so this will be my last chick filet experience. There is too much better service available.
 22nd of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Every time I ate at our new Chick Filet Store on the carlisle pike in mechanicsburg pa. I would always get a bad headache. My meal consisted of a regular chicken sandwich with waffle fries and a soda. Everytime I would get this bad headache. I have a sensitivity to high levels of msg. I believe that the reason the chicken tastes so good is because the coating is loaded with msg. If that is indeed the case, I believe that Chick-filet should say that they use that ingredient in there chicken coating. There are a number of americans that are allergic to msg. That is why it is so hard to find a chinese restaurant that does not use it. Please tell us if you are using msg.
 8th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Chick filet yummy yummy! please see about bringing back the light raspberry salad dressing that was one of the reasons I eat at your restaurant and the people who work there.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
On Nov. 4, my husband and I voted and much to our delight we were told since we voted we could show our voting sticker and Chic Filet and recieve a free meal. We drove all the way to the closest one which is about a 20 minute drive, (Chesterfield Town Center in Midlothian, Va) it is in a mall so we looked around for a while and was going to stop by Chic Filet on the way home and eat our meal at home. We stopped by at 8:05 and were told that the promotion ended at 8:00, so therefore we did not recieve our meal. We were really dissappointed that you all would have this promotion but not advertise the time limit on it. I'm sure other people feel the same way.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
WE WERE TOLD BT THE LOCAL CHIC FILET AT 3PM IN CHANTILLY, VA THAT THEY WERE HONORING THE " I VOTED" GIVE AWAY. WE GOT THERE AT 6:30PM AND THERE WAS A SIGN ON DOOR THAT SAID THAT THE NATIONAL HDQS HAD SAID IT WAS ILLEAGAL TO GIVE AWAY FOOD TO THOSE WHO VOTED I DO NOT PLAN TO EVER VISIT THAT VISIT THAT FAST FOOD PLACE AGAIN.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I almost took my son to your restaurant in Indep MO since I had voted on Nov 4 and we could get a free sandwich. Time did not allow me to go, and the next day I was telling people at work about it and they told me not to go to any of your restaurants, since my son has a fatal peanut allergy and your restaurants use peanut oil to cook the food. I realize the menu and bags all very clearly explain that peanut oil was used, but my question is, why? There are other oils to cook and fry with, I know peanut oil tastes great but you are looking at a potential law suit in case someone eats your food and has an allergic reaction to the peanut oil. Disclosing the info is not enough, someone is going to claim they can't read or whatever, you know how the public can be, so I am suggesting for you to stop using peanut oil and use another type of oil to cook and fry with. And no, we will never go to your restaurant since the peanut oil is fatal to my son. Too bad, becuase I have heard your food is GREAT!!
 4th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Chick Filet - Hair
Chick Filet
Pineville
North Carolina

The servers are courteous and the food is good BUT lately the hair on the servers has gotten to be quite long and loose..I believe that good sanitation rules dictate that hair is to be pulled back and secured...Well, lately the hair has been long and in the face...even with a cap on, SOME of the hair is pulled out so as to "hang loose" around the face. I am just anticipating the day when I find a hair in my food...ugh...
 12th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
they shoudl start tenderizing the chicken, the sandwiches are touch thick and rubbery, yuk!!!
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh my gosh, don't eat the salad dressing...how hard was that? Salt, pepper, did you ask for a lemon or lemon juice...give me a break
 14th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
My wife and I stopped at the Joplin Mo. chick-filet around 2:30 pm. I ordered chicken strips dinner, my wife had a sandwich. When I received the order it was apparent the strips were left from the dinner rush. They were stale, very hard and tough. This will be our last visit to that store.
 14th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
My wife and I stopped at the J:oplin Mo. chick-filet store around 2:30 PM. I ordered 4 chicken strips dinner; she had a sandwich When our order arrived. my strips were stale and hard. It was apparent they were left from the noon rush. We have enjoyed their product before this trip; but would advise all to check for freshness before ordering from this store. It will certainly make us both more cautious

Contact Us