logo
search

Chick-fil-A, Beckley, West Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Immature and Rude Staff

Chick-fil-A Contacts & Informations

Chick-fil-A

Posted: 2011-05-15 by

Immature and Rude Staff

Chick-Fil-A
Beckley, West Virginia
I was at the Chick-Fil-A located at the Beckley Mall in Beckley, WV. I was ordering at the counter and one of the cashiers was interrupting me while I was ordering saying things like "No you can't have that" and then she would laugh. I found the same case was happening with the cashier serving me as she got my order incorrect when it was clearly stated. I ordered a 6 piece nugget not in the meal, then I ordered a 12 piece in a meal and I did not receive my fries or drink. I had to reorder the two and the same server spilled my drink as she was filling it due to her messing around with the other servers. I love the chick-fil-a chain, but this is absolutely ridiculous and action needs to take place with this restaurant .
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips How to Buy a New Car