Chevrolet Online Lottery

Chevrolet online lottery
Chevrolet uk ltd.
Uk1 - 101 - 135
Osborne road
Luton, bedfordshire lu1 3yt.
United kingdom.

Winning notification
This is to inform you that you have been selected to receive the award sum of £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterling) from the chevrolet 2009 award donation. All beneficiaries email addresses were selected from email account service providers (E. G yahoo, hotmail, gmail, and other private and government email account providers) .

To claims your funds please contact us at chevroletcdpt@live. Co. Uk
You are advised to contact us with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

Verification and funds release form.
(1) your contact address.
(2) your tel / fax numbers.
(3) your nationality / country.
(4) your full names.
(5) sex
{6} age.
Do not click on reply to this message, you are to forward all correspondence to our claims department (Chevroletcdpt@live. Co. Uk) for processing of funds release.

Congratulations from members and staff of chevrolet uk ltd.

Larissa hileman,
Public affairs & protocols,
Chevrolet online lottery.
Complaint comments Comments (25) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?
More Chevrolet Online Lottery Complaints & Reviews
Chevrolet Online Lottery - Winning notification [315]

28th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Anybody who actually believes that Chevrolet has any money at all to give away...sort of deserves to be taken to the bank. They can't even keep themselves afloat :)

Have to admit, though the scam is not new, this is the first time I've seen it with the "Chevrolet" name.
 13th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
it is great to win something for a day
 16th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i did not received my prize i think it is fake .it is not fake then send my prize for my address i gave my fully address to you my no 9440078043 & 9581851825 my gmail is rajesh.vasu99@gmail.com
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i got a emial on my phone that i won1, 000, 000 so i want to fine out if it is a fake please let me know
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I received a text message on my phone saying I have won 1, 000, 000 GBP could this be true
 1st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I live in canada and I received text message on my phone saying I have won 1000000 GBP . This is a scam and appropriate authorities should investigate . It is from Chevrolet UK Ltd UK1-101-135 Osborne Road Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT .
 1st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I think it is a heartless scam to play such a mind game on people who really need it. Let us all pray that they will stop this scam. I received this scam but was transferred to
India. Two worlds, two different countries. Friend don't fall for it. I called an attorney. It's only true in your country if the USA. And even then Google n research your emailed company.
 28th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I received a text message on my phone saying I have won 1, 000, 000 GBP! Is this true? what should I do?
send me details...
how to moderate my lotteries and how to taken my lotteries winning prizes...
please send me details on my email id: mithunrabidas001@gmail.com
my cont. no. +91 9859120015
 17th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
It is a scam. There is no prize. There was never any draw. Chevrolet does not participate in such things. Even if they did - they would not be contacting people on a free web mail account.

You cannot win a lottery you didn't enter.

Do NOT send these people your information. They are criminals out to steal your identity and your money.
 17th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
How to taken my winning prizes... the previous winning dates on my mobile messages the dates on view the details of the dates of preview 15/10/2013, the time of 07:51:00pm
 6th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
Name: angadparsad addres:siddharthnagar mo:9838003530

OccU: bissnesman State: utterpardesh age:55year sex: male email: as36200@gmale.com
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Name:gulzar ahmed
address: sopore baramulla jammu & kashmir india
I'm recived from sms
i m loday gyeltshen bhutaness age 25 phone no17812106 RBG.male
 18th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I got mail from someone of Chevrolet company named .
Won the prices. so its correct

30th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Name:B.Sampath Reddy
Address:13-1-55/E/31/A avabthi nagar thota Hyderabad-18 A.P
 29th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Name: chudasma Ravi .v age: 25 occu : coman man sex:male mo:9725470440 address: 50 variya nr water tenk palitana dis: bhavnagar
 1st of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
 8th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi this Mrs.Baseela begam from india. I've recieve this sms through a no. My age is 27.. As a house wife ...N.n.80, kuthbisha nagar, thennur, trichy - 620017. Mobile no. 8438161876

Chevrolet Car Lottery Promotion Award London Logo Chevrolet Car Lottery Promotion Award London
Customer Care Service