logo

3. (3 mins ago)
Socal Events Inc
Deceptive hiring practices
4. (29 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD. Complaints & Reviews - Scam Lottery

CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD. Contacts & Informations

CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.

Posted:    Dax

Scam Lottery

CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
CHEVROLET Motors
P.O. Box 850
Manchester
MR2 8GD

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are officially announcing to you the result of CHEVROLET MotorsEmail Lottery Promotion held on the 8TH AUG 2008 as part of ourprograms to Launch our new office that was commissioned on 1ST of AUG2008 in Manchester United Kingdom. Your email was attached to ticketnumber CHEVROLET-UK-CP8XC098372N with draw number Z93BL whichconsequently won you in the 2nd category prize, your email address was extracted from our electronic email extraction system which randomlyselected Eleven (11) Lucky Winners of which your email address was among one of the lucky winner. You are therefore been approved for a payout of a total sum 450, 000 GBP And a brand new CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR(FOUR HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS & A CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR).

Here is a picture of your winning CAR.http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/front_website/gallery.php?id=218818

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidentialas our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation andunwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals. The selectionprocess was carried our through our computerized Email Selection System(ESS) which selects email from a database of over 600, 000 email addresswas drawn from all over the continents of the World. This promotionsbeing the first of its kind will now take place annually and we hopeyou will also take part in our next year One Million Pounds Sterling International Lottery Game. To file your claim, you are to contact our Customer Service Unit authorized to conduct the necessary Verificationto enable you receive your Cash Prize and your CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR, (You will receive more email upon acknowledgement of this email).
Customer Service Unit
CONTRACTED AGENCY: Thomas Kwa & Arnold Carter Associates CONTACT PERSONS

Mr. Thomas KwaPhone # +447031906302

---------------------------

Email:claims_kwaoffice@yahoo.de

claimsdepartment08@live.com.my

20 Queens land Road, London
SW2 3JB ENGLAND. U.K

You can call any of the claims agents assigned for your claims, or sendan email to them, you are to provide to your agents the below underlisted information as soon as possible:
1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. SEX:
6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):
7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER:
8. Where would you prefer your car to be shipped? Home Or Office Address?
9. Most importantly scan copy of your Passport or any other I D Cards :

This program is promoted and sponsored by Frontline group and CHEVROLETWorldwide; we intend to use this medium to help individuals generatefortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiersthereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian Concerns within their immediate environment. All winning must beclaimed not later than one Week of Acknowledgment. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to CHEVROLET Motors Treasury as Unclaimed.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff.

N.B: Anybody under the age of 16 is not eligible to participate in thisprogram.

Yours in service,
Mrs Sarah Chow
(Programs & Events).

Material Copyright © 2008 The CHEVROLET Co. Ltd
Comments Singapore Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2008 by   adi 0 Votes
2 days ago I received an e-mail informing me that I won a lottery of CHEVROLET Motors Email lottery promotion held on 1st August2008.I was inform I won 2nd category prize i.e 450, 000 GBP and a brand new CHEVROLET CAPTIVA Jeep.My Email ticket number is CHEVROLET-UK-CP8XC098372N with draw number Z93BL.I happen to read complaint from other people winning the same prize with the same ticket number and draw number.I felt it is a fake.I just want to know weather the news I received is true or not.please comment urgently.
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Geetha Thuraisamy 0 Votes
i just received the exact email (27/8/08) and immediately suspected it to be fake as i had never participated in any such draws and have read about similar scams before. Just to warn people out there to be careful about these spammers!
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Che Hamid. Ahya Alkarim 0 Votes
i have received the same mail this morning. 28/08/08. I am not sure how to react to this email. How do i know whether this mail is true or not?
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   anie 0 Votes
I also get the same email, notification about winning the car..is it true?
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   sya 0 Votes
I also get the same email this morning 28/08/08, notification about winning the car..is it true?
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Jamie 0 Votes
sigh...i receive the exact email too.
I think it's a fake!
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   Dan 0 Votes
I just received the same email as well... perhaps, someone should make a call to confirm if it's a scam? if it is, i believe we could make it a severe scam case internationally and bring it up to Chevy.
Shall we investigate?
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   herzi 0 Votes
so if something like this occur, how do we investigate it?by the way i also received the same email as others do..
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   ADLINA 0 Votes
i also get that email..but couldnt believe it! i think it is a fake
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   Dan 0 Votes
I believe we should start by making a call to the contact provided, and then tracking down its email/s provided. we could also write to Chevy instead of writing it here. I believe the company should be alerted and they could deal with it asap.
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   herzi 0 Votes
i've replied back to the email sender..n my email was replied back and i was requested to contact a courier company in UK to get all the item..can this be true?has anyone replied to the email sender?
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   Nik 0 Votes
Yeh..got the same one. Reply them by saying are you kidding? They replied back by giving online verification form. I think I will contact
chevrolet UK. But I'm a bit fishy on their e-mails. Why use yahoo.com?
Normally a big company must have their own server. Anyway...don't give your details to them whatsoever.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   herzi 0 Votes
i've check on chevrolet UK address & it's totally different from stated in the emails..i agree with u Nik, how come a huge company like chevrolet doesnt use their own email system..
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   irene 0 Votes
i have receive the same email as well. Was thinking to do a check before i call the "Elite Express Deliveries & Cargo Services". i have the same questions as all of you. is there a CHEVROLET MOTORS in singapore where i can call and check as well. this type of news is too good to be true.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   nurul 0 Votes
I got the same e-mail too...they already replied and ask for e-mail notification..however they ask to disclose our e-mail password..is it weird? but still reply without my password, we wait and see their respond...
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   girl 0 Votes
hi..i also received that email...
and i hav replied them back...and they replied me back with the online verification form.. i hav not filled in the form yet..coz, , i got the exactly the same email as u guys... so, , i think it must be a scam.
i also never join in any ...so, , it should be fake i guess...

thanks...
 31st of Aug, 2008 by   Margarate 0 Votes
On 28 August, I have also recieved the same email as Adi and the rest. It is just 2 good to be true. A big multi national company will definately have their own server and not used yahoo.com. I suspect it is really a scam to lure us into it. Please don't respond although the winning looks so tempting...
Dont fall into the trap!!!

Thanks
 1st of Sep, 2008 by   jane 0 Votes
Yea.i have received the same email too on 2/9/2008, and i hav replied them back, ..but i think it is a fake...
we r never join what what lottery from net...how come got that lucky to win a car, rite?

Chevrolet must be intention to solved that scam problem.
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   racidee 0 Votes
I also received the email claiming i win 450k GBP and a car. They asked me to contact the courier company. I'm curios about it. The courier company is located in bangladesh. and furthermore, if the company in uk why its email address has .my
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   JALIL 0 Votes
I also received the email. they requested me to contact the courier company and paid forthe delivery of the good. I suspect it is really a scam to lure us into it.

Lottery Scams