logo

Biotrim Labs
Company charges for nothing
2. (0 mins ago)
Direct TV
Unauthorized withdrawal from debit card!
3. (22 mins ago)
Fox News

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CHECKFREE.COM, Ashland, Ky Complaints & Reviews - changing website without prior notification

CHECKFREE.COM Contacts & Informations

CHECKFREE.COM

Posted:    Helen W

changing website without prior notification

CHECKFREE.COM
checkfree.com
Why wasn't I notified of a change in your website. I always pay my bills on the first of the month and I can't get into your website to pay my bills and this will make them late. You COULDN'T pick a better time to update your website. Like maybe after 12p.m. in the middle of week or month?????????? The first and last of month are usually when we Senior citizens pay our bills. LOUSY MANAGEMENT on your part.
Respectfully

Helen Wilson
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Dan 0 Votes
Helen there wasn't a change, their site was hacked you silly bint.
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Anonymous 0 Votes
whats a bint? you mean tosser?
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Anonymous 0 Votes
a bint is a naive women

4th of Dec, 2008 by   Scott 0 Votes
It's your own fault if your Bills are late. Checkfree allows you to schedule your Bills to be paid whenever you want. Configure it so that each Bill's minimum payment is paid automatically and you'll never be late. Then on Bill's you want to pay more than the minimum send an additional payment of the desired amount.
 11th of Dec, 2008 by   AmazingOrganics 0 Votes
My biggest complaint, and I believe I am certainly justified, is that it took 9 days (Thursday 12-11-2008 9:07 AM) for CheckFree to get around to sending me an email, to alert me of the situation. By then, I'd say if what I have read is true (my financial information may have been compromised), people could have had a field day on me.

What do companies think. As long as they notify a person, prior to their death, it's acceptable.
 7th of Feb, 2009 by   PECO Bill Payer 0 Votes
I NEVER received an email notifying me of the "Important Information Regarding your Bill Payment Service" notice awaiting me in the Messages section of their website.

IMHO, the subject line "Important Information Regarding your Bill Payment Service" doesn't begin to suggest the appropriate urgency of the message's content. Perhaps "Important Information Regarding a Security Breach of your Bill Payment Service" would have been a little bit more eye-catching.

Because I only use CheckFree to pay my utility bill, and I had already scheduled the December & January payments, I didn't see the notice until February 5th, or if I did, nothing about the subject line screamed "MUST READ NOW - URGENT".

5 Best Ways To Get Free Stuff