Chase Sapphire

Posted:

False Advertising

Chase Sapphire
I am extremely dissappointed with the Trip Cancellation Policy of the Chase Sapphire card. I booked my honeymoon using the card because of its trip cancellation protection. During my second day of my honeymoon, I was notified that my cousin had been found dead in her apartment, I had to go back home the next day. I tried to get reimbursed for the monies I did not get back for having to leave early because of a death in the family. I filed a claim with their benefits people, aka, Chubb Insurance, and it was denied because I was not asking for flight reimbursement. The Trip Cancellation only covers airline tickets not hotels or resorts. This is misleading as it does not mention anywhere in their promotional materials that they do not cover hotels and resorts. Last time I knew, I did not just take a flight and stay in the airport the whole time of my “TRIP.” I am so dissappointed that I am considering canceling my card as I feel they are being misleading with their benefits program.
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us