Chase Morgan Marketing Inc.

Charging Unauthorized Charges

Home Bizz Opps For You
P.O. Box 1676
Winter Park, Florida
I authorized a one time charge of $4.95 on my debit card. Since then they have charged $48.01 on my debit card on 6/22/09 and again for $48.01 on 7/21/2009. These charges were not authorized by me and have caused my account to be charged each time that they have made the unauthorized charges to my account. So I have been charged $32.oo on my account for a total of $64.00 for the 2 different times that they made the 2 unauthorized charges to me account.

I have looked and been unable to find any way to contact these people regarding the unauthorized charges to my account & the charges that were made to my account for insufficient fees when the charges were made that were not authorized from this company. When I went back to their website to try and email them a message regarding these unauthorized charges, their webb site does allow emails to be sent to them. I finally found a phone number for this company when searching the web and called the number only to find out that the phone number is no longer a valid number.

So, so far I have not found a way to get ahold of this company to discuss the unauthorized charges that they continue to charge to my debit card. But, I have not given up yet. I think that they way they do business is very unethical and since they have made it to where you cannot contact them, they know what they are doing is wrong. Sandra Seeger
Complaint comments Comments (33) Complaint country United States Complaint category Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Keep tryig to reach them. I called immediately when after I signed up for free info for $4.00 fee. I couldn't reach anyone for 2 days. There was a 3 day trial membership for something I didn't want (that's how they get you, always read the terms and conditions. It will give you the information on the company that charged you those amounts. As long as you have not accesed their website they should refund your money if in their cancellation window.) I no longer order these type of offers because they all have a link to some trial offer and if you don't cancel withing the trial period they will not refund your money. I suggest you and everyone do the same.
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
This company has done the same with me, I ordered a CD for Hometyping made easy and was to only be charged 4.77 for this as a 1 time charge only, now I am being charged an additional 167.00, luckily this is a separate account (debit card ) I have, but now my bank wont stop charges until its out of the Pending status.I am going to just cancel the Card.Dont deal with this company they are just scammers.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also ordered the same above CD for $4.77. now they have charged me an extra $37 without authorisation. this needs sorting out. if anyone has any further information on this company CHASE MORGAN MARKETING, please reply. This WILL gor further. Do not touch these with a barge pole. They will get their come uppance.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. - fraudulent unatuthorised charges
Chase Morgan Marketing Inc.
United Kingdom

I purchased a download for $4.77. this was a one off payment. now they have taken an unauthorised charge of $37.08 from my bank account.

I have sent an email to paydotcom.com who is an affilaiate of Chase morgan marketing to see if they can do anything to stop this fraudulent company from offering paydotcom.com's services.

This has got to be stopped. if anyone else has had any other problems with this company then please get your complaints in so others do not get affected by this.

don't forget to block this company Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. from taking any further money from your account.

These scam companies must be stopped. Report to the police as soon as possible.
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I believe the man you are looking for is Jeff Carrol who lives in Winter Park, FL. He has over 400 different internet domains for various companies on the internet. (See Link 1 Below) He runs adds on the internet to get people to fill out their credit card info. One of the latest companies he is pushing is a work from home scam that solicits workers to work from home on their computers and then after you click the link; he asks for your credit card. I did not give him a credit card but did give up my email and now I get dozzens of spam mail from him each day. The company I get the spam from is using a URL of www.gransforaasking.info. When I ran the whois search using godaddy.com I got a phone number of 302-397-2536. That is the same number is listed on ipaddressguide.com for wwww.earnathomemadeasy.info (See Link 2)Called that company and guess who that went to: ... Thats right... Chase Morgain Marketing, LLC in Del. A woman answered the phone and she claims she is only the answering service but she did share with me the following website address (See Link 3).

Link 1 http://whois.domaintools.com/myreleasedomain.info
Link 2 http://www.ipaddressguide.com/whois/earnathomemadeasy.info
Link 3 http://chasemorganmarketing.com/

Jeff Carrol is the only common denominater and his direct number is 407-592-0000

Happy Hunting.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Yes, this company is horrible. As soon as I noticed the unauthorized $87 charge on my credit card, I called, emailed, and wrote to them to please remove me from their system. I also challenged the charge on my credit card. I thought it was over - this happened in December. Suddenly they charged my card again for $87. I am LIVID! This company should be ashamed of themselves. For now, I'm going down every avenue possible to contact them and make this stop.
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am neutral on this only because I haven't walked in these peoples shoes. Thank God for these websites that help you before you sign up for these so-called "To good to be true" offers. I thought this sounded too good. Plus the email address - chasemorganmarketing.com, just didn't seem too real. I also researched Chase Morgan and found out that they have nothing to do with this. Thanks for all your help in my decision making. Everybody has a darn scam. This internet is becoming Lethal.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I'm glad I found this too before signing up. That's why I definitely research before doing anything... So does anyone know of an "Real Legitimate" work at home jobs that are hiring??? Please let me know.

Thank YOu.
 3rd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi thank you for posting your comments... I too was about to just put in my debit card info, since I am in desparate need to make fast money. I went to the Chase Morgan Marketing website and something just didn't look right to me.

It was for a data entry position and you have to pay $4.77 to begin the job.

They get people to think it is part of the JP Morgan Chase bank. Thanks again for the postings!!!
 11th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Has anyone tried using the information on the CD? Does it provide you with the information you need to contact these company that can use your typing services? If you read there "Term of Use & Service" it clearly mentions right now that after 10 days there will be an $87.42 charge on your credit card. The terms also list two phone # to call to cancel 302-397-2536 or 888-400-0424 plus email address of customerservice@chasemorganmarketing.com.
 1st of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too was about to do the same thing; I have wanted something like this for ages, but none of them seem to do what they say they will do. So this time I decided I would do my home work, so I went to google and clicked on Chase Morgan Marketing, Inc and Vola! I could not believe how may complaints this so called marketing company had against them. I am glad that decided to do my homework this time. Like the person above, if you know of a good stay at home money making legitimate programs, please let me know.

1st of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too was about to do the same thing; I have wanted something like this for ages, but none of them seem to do what they say they will do. So this time I decided I would do my home work, so I went to google and clicked on Chase Morgan Marketing, Inc and Vola! I could not believe how may complaints this so called marketing company had against them. I am glad that I decided to do my homework this time. Like the person above, if you know of a good stay at home money making legitimate programs, please let me know.

7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
what can we do about this problem the same thing has happen to everyone.how is it that they can get away withthis
 9th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also ordered this product from Chase Morgan INC but my credit card will not allow them to take any money out of my account becasue I have called them on faud allert and I do not have enough money on my card for them to take so they can not. I have also tried to contact them with no avail and I am really upset that these companies can even have a website to intise people to work from home as bad as the econnomey is people are trying to make ends meet as best they can. so from now on I will check out these companies first before I give them any money.
 12th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I saw this companies add online and made sure I clicked through and read ALL of their TERMS OF AGREEMENT. I am ammazed everyday that people are so willing to give out their personnel info (ie credit / debit card numbers) to companies like this when you have not even fully explored the company's terms. Folks it's right there in black and white. After the initial $4.00 seven day trial period you will be charged a MONTHLY fee of anywhere from $10.00 to $170.00 on your bank account! It also state you may not even make any money from their company but may suffer a loss!
Theie terms also state you have to send an e-mail or write to them> No live customer service employees which is a big red flag! READ FIRST PEOPLE!!! Quit being so trust worthy with your own finances.
 21st of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Scam website is owned by:

Jeff Carroll

Jessica Bertrand
613-834-3955 x 221
AIM = maxbountyjessica

27th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I to have been scammed this week. I was unable to open the website. I called everyday and finally got
a woman 1 day before my 10 day trial ended. I thought i canceled in time but was charged anyways.
Now i dont recall seeing chase morgan mentioned when i read the Terms. Im going to dispute the charge
with my credit card.I wish there was something in place so this would be taken off the web and others would
not get scammed.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Where to complain:

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
Website: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
Complaints can be filed online

The FTC - you can file a complaint online at:

or by phone: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

If you are in the United States you should also file a complaint with the Attorney General of your state:
 4th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Thanx, guys, for your comments and research on these people. I was tempted to give this scam a try, but, thank God, I hesitated. How is it they are able to use Chase Morgan's name, if they are not affiliated with Chase? That's what turned me off about the program, that Chase was involved(so I thought). That's when I chose to investigate.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also placed an order with Chase Morgan Marketing back in May. I paid 4.77 and when I started searching through the material that they sent me, I noticed that something wasn't right. So, I called to get it cancelled and this is what I ran into. Here is the email I sent them and the reply I finally got from them: I have tried to call several times to both of your numbers 888-400-0424 and 302-397-2536. Everytime I call it tells me that nobody is there right now, to call back during business hours which are 9-5 eastern time. I have called during business hours and I get the same recording. Something is not right. I want my membership cancelled today. If there is money pulled out of my account from your company, I will take further actions. I am saving this email for my proof that I have contacted you several times by phone and just get recordings. Now, I'm contacting you through email. Once again, I want my membership cancelled today and I want an email sent back to me regarding this cancellation. Response: Thanks for the note about your membership in the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy. The
Membership that you signed up for with the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy then continues
to send you new and exciting CDs with great new ways to work from home. (Which I have never received at all to begin with!!)

We have canceled your account and are sorry to see you leave - how else may
we serve you.

Customer Care
Luckily because of this email I sent them. I was able to stop them from pulling the 87.42 from my checking account before my trial was over, which was running pretty close. They are very hard to get in touch with. Does anyone know of a good stay at home money making legitimate program??

Kim B.