logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Challenger Store
Lying Sales People & managers who protect them!
2. (44 mins ago)
JOB SCAM / FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Chase Morgan Marketing Inc., Winter Park, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Charging Unauthorized Charges

Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. Contacts & Informations

Chase Morgan Marketing Inc.

Posted:    Sandy Seeger

Charging Unauthorized Charges

Home Bizz Opps For You
P.O. Box 1676
Winter Park, Florida
homebizzoppsforyou.com
I authorized a one time charge of $4.95 on my debit card. Since then they have charged $48.01 on my debit card on 6/22/09 and again for $48.01 on 7/21/2009. These charges were not authorized by me and have caused my account to be charged each time that they have made the unauthorized charges to my account. So I have been charged $32.oo on my account for a total of $64.00 for the 2 different times that they made the 2 unauthorized charges to me account.

I have looked and been unable to find any way to contact these people regarding the unauthorized charges to my account & the charges that were made to my account for insufficient fees when the charges were made that were not authorized from this company. When I went back to their website to try and email them a message regarding these unauthorized charges, their webb site does allow emails to be sent to them. I finally found a phone number for this company when searching the web and called the number only to find out that the phone number is no longer a valid number.

So, so far I have not found a way to get ahold of this company to discuss the unauthorized charges that they continue to charge to my debit card. But, I have not given up yet. I think that they way they do business is very unethical and since they have made it to where you cannot contact them, they know what they are doing is wrong. Sandra Seeger
Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2009 by   jabba1127 0 Votes
Keep tryig to reach them. I called immediately when after I signed up for free info for $4.00 fee. I couldn't reach anyone for 2 days. There was a 3 day trial membership for something I didn't want (that's how they get you, always read the terms and conditions. It will give you the information on the company that charged you those amounts. As long as you have not accesed their website they should refund your money if in their cancellation window.) I no longer order these type of offers because they all have a link to some trial offer and if you don't cancel withing the trial period they will not refund your money. I suggest you and everyone do the same.
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   waturri 0 Votes
This company has done the same with me, I ordered a CD for Hometyping made easy and was to only be charged 4.77 for this as a 1 time charge only, now I am being charged an additional 167.00, luckily this is a separate account (debit card ) I have, but now my bank wont stop charges until its out of the Pending status.I am going to just cancel the Card.Dont deal with this company they are just scammers.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   janet mather 0 Votes
I also ordered the same above CD for $4.77. now they have charged me an extra $37 without authorisation. this needs sorting out. if anyone has any further information on this company CHASE MORGAN MARKETING, please reply. This WILL gor further. Do not touch these with a barge pole. They will get their come uppance.
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   RickiB +1 Votes
I believe the man you are looking for is Jeff Carrol who lives in Winter Park, FL. He has over 400 different internet domains for various companies on the internet. (See Link 1 Below) He runs adds on the internet to get people to fill out their credit card info. One of the latest companies he is pushing is a work from home scam that solicits workers to work from home on their computers and then after you click the link; he asks for your credit card. I did not give him a credit card but did give up my email and now I get dozzens of spam mail from him each day. The company I get the spam from is using a URL of www.gransforaasking.info. When I ran the whois search using godaddy.com I got a phone number of 302-397-2536. That is the same number is listed on ipaddressguide.com for wwww.earnathomemadeasy.info (See Link 2)Called that company and guess who that went to: ... Thats right... Chase Morgain Marketing, LLC in Del. A woman answered the phone and she claims she is only the answering service but she did share with me the following website address (See Link 3).

Link 1 http://whois.domaintools.com/myreleasedomain.info
Link 2 http://www.ipaddressguide.com/whois/earnathomemadeasy.info
Link 3 http://chasemorganmarketing.com/

Jeff Carrol is the only common denominater and his direct number is 407-592-0000

Happy Hunting.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   angel222 0 Votes
Yes, this company is horrible. As soon as I noticed the unauthorized $87 charge on my credit card, I called, emailed, and wrote to them to please remove me from their system. I also challenged the charge on my credit card. I thought it was over - this happened in December. Suddenly they charged my card again for $87. I am LIVID! This company should be ashamed of themselves. For now, I'm going down every avenue possible to contact them and make this stop.
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by   Nice Neila 0 Votes
I am neutral on this only because I haven't walked in these peoples shoes. Thank God for these websites that help you before you sign up for these so-called "To good to be true" offers. I thought this sounded too good. Plus the email address - chasemorganmarketing.com, just didn't seem too real. I also researched Chase Morgan and found out that they have nothing to do with this. Thanks for all your help in my decision making. Everybody has a darn scam. This internet is becoming Lethal.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   JamieH. -1 Votes
I'm glad I found this too before signing up. That's why I definitely research before doing anything... So does anyone know of an "Real Legitimate" work at home jobs that are hiring??? Please let me know.

Thank YOu.
 3rd of May, 2010 by   moe's girl 0 Votes
Hi thank you for posting your comments... I too was about to just put in my debit card info, since I am in desparate need to make fast money. I went to the Chase Morgan Marketing website and something just didn't look right to me.

It was for a data entry position and you have to pay $4.77 to begin the job.

They get people to think it is part of the JP Morgan Chase bank. Thanks again for the postings!!!
 11th of May, 2010 by   homebiz 0 Votes
Has anyone tried using the information on the CD? Does it provide you with the information you need to contact these company that can use your typing services? If you read there "Term of Use & Service" it clearly mentions right now that after 10 days there will be an $87.42 charge on your credit card. The terms also list two phone # to call to cancel 302-397-2536 or 888-400-0424 plus email address of customerservice@chasemorganmarketing.com.
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   VickieB 0 Votes
I too was about to do the same thing; I have wanted something like this for ages, but none of them seem to do what they say they will do. So this time I decided I would do my home work, so I went to google and clicked on Chase Morgan Marketing, Inc and Vola! I could not believe how may complaints this so called marketing company had against them. I am glad that decided to do my homework this time. Like the person above, if you know of a good stay at home money making legitimate programs, please let me know.

VickieB
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   VickieB 0 Votes
I too was about to do the same thing; I have wanted something like this for ages, but none of them seem to do what they say they will do. So this time I decided I would do my home work, so I went to google and clicked on Chase Morgan Marketing, Inc and Vola! I could not believe how may complaints this so called marketing company had against them. I am glad that I decided to do my homework this time. Like the person above, if you know of a good stay at home money making legitimate programs, please let me know.

VickieB
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   delisa morrison 0 Votes
what can we do about this problem the same thing has happen to everyone.how is it that they can get away withthis
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   Stephen +1 Votes
Scam website is owned by:

Jeff Carroll

jessicab@maxbounty.com
AIM = maxbountyjessica

Proof:
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Dan1111 0 Votes
I to have been scammed this week. I was unable to open the website. I called everyday and finally got
a woman 1 day before my 10 day trial ended. I thought i canceled in time but was charged anyways.
Now i dont recall seeing chase morgan mentioned when i read the Terms. Im going to dispute the charge
with my credit card.I wish there was something in place so this would be taken off the web and others would
not get scammed.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Stephen +1 Votes
Where to complain:

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
Website: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
Complaints can be filed online

The FTC - you can file a complaint online at:

or by phone: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

If you are in the United States you should also file a complaint with the Attorney General of your state:
 4th of Jul, 2010 by   4given1 0 Votes
Thanx, guys, for your comments and research on these people. I was tempted to give this scam a try, but, thank God, I hesitated. How is it they are able to use Chase Morgan's name, if they are not affiliated with Chase? That's what turned me off about the program, that Chase was involved(so I thought). That's when I chose to investigate.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   Kimberly B. 0 Votes
I also placed an order with Chase Morgan Marketing back in May. I paid 4.77 and when I started searching through the material that they sent me, I noticed that something wasn't right. So, I called to get it cancelled and this is what I ran into. Here is the email I sent them and the reply I finally got from them: I have tried to call several times to both of your numbers 888-400-0424 and 302-397-2536. Everytime I call it tells me that nobody is there right now, to call back during business hours which are 9-5 eastern time. I have called during business hours and I get the same recording. Something is not right. I want my membership cancelled today. If there is money pulled out of my account from your company, I will take further actions. I am saving this email for my proof that I have contacted you several times by phone and just get recordings. Now, I'm contacting you through email. Once again, I want my membership cancelled today and I want an email sent back to me regarding this cancellation. Response: Thanks for the note about your membership in the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy. The
Membership that you signed up for with the EarnAtHomeMadeEasy then continues
to send you new and exciting CDs with great new ways to work from home. (Which I have never received at all to begin with!!)

We have canceled your account and are sorry to see you leave - how else may
we serve you.

Thanks,
Tommie
Customer Care
Luckily because of this email I sent them. I was able to stop them from pulling the 87.42 from my checking account before my trial was over, which was running pretty close. They are very hard to get in touch with. Does anyone know of a good stay at home money making legitimate program??

Kim B.
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   Priscilla Patterson 0 Votes
I too have been duped by this so call (ed) company and even after I told my bank not to pay them they did and now they want to charge me for every overdraft that comes in. I saw an ad for $4.79 for a CD and sign up for it and (I knew that my bank had only a limited amount of money and never would have endorsed a $87.42 a month payment) for which I came across after I had made the initial payment never could get back into the web on this particular payment, I was supposed to be printing some documents that they had on the site. Forgot that I needed to do this and cut the thing off to go to the store and remembered that I had no way to get back in and contacted them and was told to log in and the only way to do would have done this was to pay again I couldn't get them. I received a response from the company saying that they had received payment and this is when I saw the extra payments of $87.42 a month. I contacted my bank and they said that the payment was pending. I told them not to pay it and they dishonored my wishes and paid the people. Now I am in over draft up to close to 300.00 because every thing even if it is l.00. 2.00, 5.00 or whatever the payment is 38.00.I asked them to close the account so that I could try to manage the payment back and they are telling me that I have to pay the balance before I can close the account. Before they gave the people (CHASE MORGAN. (Customerservice@dexso.com) my money they were to send me some papers to sign. never received now to day after I keep getting overdraft cards, they sent me a letter saying that they never received my written response to the investigation and they decided that they parties in question were due the money. How can the party in question be in the right when I the person with the money in the bank, says don't pay the people. I called them back to day and reported this and now they are supposed to b e sending me some more papers. Well we'll see. I've been trying to call the number on the web site t1-302-397-2536 and been told that this number has been changed to the 888-400-0424 number and have been calling it and all day it says that they are busy with other clients and to call back in a few minutes.
It says to call back at normal business hours. Day before I did get in touch with some woman on the 888-400-0424 number and she quickly denied that they were the Chase Morgan's destination that I was after and to go to the website and email them. Well the email doesn't work either. The CD doesn't work either. They can't be found and they don't answer. When they were after the money they were very available.
PATTERSONPRISCILLA2ATT.net
You got that but next month your ass is out of luck.
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   Berard Jocelyn -1 Votes
The same thing happened to us !!! We've been scammed by this ?&%$/company. I'm trying very hard to reach them but without success so far. The same lady just answered me that she is only an answering service wwoooooooooo !!! DON't give your credit number on the net.
Every time that they are asking for your credit card number...IT IS A SCAM !!! CHASE MORGAN MARKETING is a SCAM !!!

Jocelyn (Quebec)

P.S.: Answer for Kim B. : Yes there is one work from home that is legitimate, and that is HERBALIFE. We are changing lives around the world, one person at a time. 70% of the population is overweight, we will not go out of business soon !!!
tonproprepatron.com (don't worry there is an english version).
 23rd of Jul, 2010 by   Amanda Eakin 0 Votes
This website is full of crap DO NOT SIGH UP THEY ARE THEIVES they take all your money!!! Wish i would have found this web site b4 i sighned up!!! what ever you do do not use this stupid marketing website!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

2011 Tax Changes