Posted: 2015-04-26 by

DVD Box

Belleville, United States
This past week Charter has replaced 2 DVD boxes in our dining room. The last time a service representative replaced it with an older box that only lets you program for a few hours where the newer boxes let's you program a week or longer.
The company makes you feel like an idiot when you call them. The representative says the new boxes are always having problems.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

24th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - No service!
Georgia

I receive collection letters even tho I don't owe money and they customer no service agree. I even go to main branch and they tell me I don't owe, then remove me from collection agency. Beware people!
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - charter will not let us have GSN
881 Hillside Lane
Norco
Phone: 909-641-5730

CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS TOOK GSN AWAY FROM US THEY WILL GIVE GSN BACK TO US UNLESS WE GET A DIGITAL BOX THEY NEED TO GIVE GSN BACK TO US WITHOUT A CABLE BOX AND WITHOUT A DIGITAL BOX...WE GET ALL OUR CHANNELS WITHOUT A CABLE BOX AND WITHOUT A DIGITAL BOX WE NEED GSN BACK CHARTER IS TREATING US LIKE DIRT
 25th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - Billing scam
Charter communications
Saint Louis
Missouri

Customer care sucks. These hired sales representatives forget that they are thriving from our money. I was told that there will be no charge for changing the connection from one room to another and $110 is charged in my next bill. When I question them about this, they are rude and threaten to cancel the service if I dont pay. Not sure where to take this complaint. The supervisor was equally impolite and hung up on me.
 14th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - Voip blockin
Travelers Rest
South Carolina

Started blocking all incoming MagicJack Voip calls. Dont get charter is you want anyone with voip service to call. you can call them, but they wont be able to call you.
 11th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - Unsolicited Phone Calls
Charter Communications

Charter Communications---end service because move to an area they do NOT serve, they still call twice daily, even on weekends to offer further services!
 17th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - 400 gift card
charter comminications
Wisconsin

WE SIGNED UP AND WERE TO GET A 400.00 VISA GIFT CARD IN 4-6 WEEKS, ITS ALMOST 11 WEEKS NOW AND NO CARD, NO ONE WILL HELP US OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHOULD BE GETTING THE CARD.BE CAREFUL, THEY DONT HELP, YOUR ON HOLD FOREVER, THEY WONT LET YOU TALK TO A SUPERVISOR.NO HELP AT ALL
 17th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Have you tried chat? Sometimes when the hold times are excessive the Charter Chat team can be a great asset. ~ Jim
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
We've been waiting for a $200 gift card and Charter gave us a number to call but they never call you back. I'll try Josh above and see what happens.
 4th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I would suggest getting your phone number on the national do not call list, and call charter and have them put you on their do not call/contact lists. It take a few weeks for the calls to stop once oyur on the lists, but they will stop.
 25th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - will not fix ondemand channels
Texas

My on demand channels stopped working before June 1st. It is now June 24th and they still don't work. I keep getting the run around with broken promises and unreturned phone calls. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I have called, emailed, snail mailed and they still don't work. Unfortunately I had signed up for the two year pricing guarantee.
 19th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes

Charter Communications - constant phone calls
charter communications
Florissant

I get calls 4 to 5 times daily from Charter Communications beginning at 8:15 am! I made payment arrangements with them and have honored them. Please stop them from calling me constantly. Once is plenty.

Contact Us