logo

AJ Interlinks
Fraud / False Promises
5. (23 mins ago)
shopon4u.com
Seller refused to help me and told that it wasn’t his responsibility

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Charlie's Talent Agency, Ferndale, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - Harassment and Threats Has Gone on for 4 Months!

Charlie's Talent Agency Contacts & Informations

Posted:    anonjacko1

Harassment and Threats Has Gone on for 4 Months!

22720 Woodward Avenue, Suite 109
Ferndale, Michigan
Phone: (586) 362-3561
charliestalentagency.com
After getting no auditions for over 5 months, I decided to do the professional thing and tell the agency I was going to leave. In that stead, they decided to go crazy and threaten me over pictures the agent took of me. Luckily, I did not pay for them. However, they tried to claim copyright issues. They tried to claim slander, even though no words were spoken.

Also, they continued to e-mail me and call my phone after I told them that it was over and I no longer wanted contact from them. They also tried to claim that I was still a client under them even though I had already removed them as an agency on the professional breakdown websites. They threw insults and would not stop for 3 days. They even made a Twitter for the purpose of harassment.

Fortunately, for me, they ended up being all talk and nothing came of their threats but no one should have to do business with such unprofessional people in this business.

This has gone on for 4 months! The Consumer Protection Division within the Michigan Attorney General's office lost patience with them because they refused to resolve the matter. There is a police report on file. I have filed two complaints with the BBB and one of them is actively being investigated.

Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Charlie's Talent Agency complaints
Charlie's Talent Agency - Bad service

Comments

18th of Aug, 2010 by   litigationagainstpj -1 Votes
Please be advised that the author is being sued and possible jail time for filing a false police report. Good luck in court PJ Edwards!
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   anonjacko1 +1 Votes
Just in case you were wondering who "litigationagainstpj" is, it's this guy: Curt Howe.

26th of Aug, 2010 by   Charlie's Talent Agency -1 Votes
Hello Everyone who is reading this, I'm Chad Oliver and I'm the owner of Charlie's Talent Agency.

It needs to be explained that PJ Edwards "ThatPJ" is diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome which is a form of autism and out of 13 years of being in business, he is the ONLY individual writing to all of these "Scam" and "Complaint" boards online because he did NOT book any jobs from the auditions we did get him. He is stating the Attorney General is "fed up with us" but in truth, they threw out his complaint and he also falsified a police report which is a major offence and ther are NO investigations against our agency as per PJ Edwards states. Litigation has moved forward on this individual as we have not had any direct or indirect contact from our last email sent to him back in the month of April. SAG, all casting, productions, business clients all know who this individual is and all of the slanderous and false information from PJ Edwards has been noted by all relations. We attempted to let it pass, but now this has gone too far and he is to a point that he will not stop until the legal side puts a stop to it for us. He states "we are all talk" but will promise soon enough the law will prevail upon him sooner than later.

You are more than welcome to call our agency direct on any concerns or information.

Chad Oliver

Corporate Office
1350 Old Skokie Rd Ste 201
Highland Park IL, 60035
Office: 847-831-8833
Fax: 847-831-4647

NOTICE: This e-mail communication contains confidential (and/or legally privileged) information belonging to Charlie's Talent Agency and clients of the Agency and is intended solely for the designated addressee(s) named herein. The unauthorized use, disclosure or transmission of this e-mail (or any information contained herein) is strictly prohibited.
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   anonjacko1 +1 Votes
Nothing but lies. I have all the evidence complied at:/URL removed/ Nothing more needs to be said. Also, this is Chad Oliver.

26th of Aug, 2010 by   Charlie's Talent Agency -1 Votes
And this is PJ Edwards...enough said..
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   anonjacko1 +1 Votes
Where is your evidence for your claims? I'm just curious. You guys talk so much yet have yet to show one iota of evidence. If you would please show us something ANYTHING to back up your claims, I will heretofor, stop writing complaints about the emails, comments, and other communications you have sent to me and about me from the months of April to August. If you can't, well...
PJ EDWARDS PHOTO

26th of Aug, 2010 by   anonjacko1 0 Votes
So, there you have it folks! An offer to stop this mess, and they CANNOT SHOW ANY EVIDENCE to back up their claims! That tells you all you need to know about the character of these individuals.
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   Charlie's Talent Agency 0 Votes
To remind everyone...most of the emails PJ Edwards have posted were actually written to others and he put his email address in them to make it look like we sent them to him...

The evidence will come soon enough..

Thanks to all of our clients and business clients and relations. this is a lesson to everyone... how this guy portrays the industry and himself of what not to do when you want to be apart of the industry..

Chad Oliver
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   anonjacko1 -1 Votes
Lies. If that were true, why would an e-mail address suddenly get deleted after 2 months? Why is there a Twitter account connected to it, yet no tweets?

You can't pull the wool over anyone's eyes here. That's why I asked for EVIDENCE. Of course, you don't have any. Only empty words and personal attacks.
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   davekilgore -1 Votes
I am an actor. I have been signed with Charlie's Talent Agency for over two years. Curt and Chad at Charlie's have been helpful, courteous, fun, informative and professional. When a part comes along for a role that I fit, I get called for an audition. When there isn't a part for me, of course, no audition. It's pretty simple. CTA, Charlie's Talent Agency, doesn't control what parts are available when. But they DO get their talent in for auditions when the projects are there.

I have never had any problem with anyone at CTA, and judging from everything I've seen from them and all the positive comments I've heard from all my actor friends about Charlie's, I plan on sticking with Charlie's Talent Agency for as long as they'll have me.

Thank you so much to Curt and Chad for your professionalism and persistance in your work, and everything you've done to help further my career.

Time Running Out for Home Buyer Tax Credit