logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
3. (9 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
4. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    CK2010

Fake and SCAM

Spiritualvidya
Jackson Heights, New York
This Psychic is cheating innocent people of thousands of dollars by giving false hopes and promising to solve your problems with 110% guarantee. I have paid $4000.00 so far and he tried to extract more on some pretext or the other. He said from the things that he is performing for me (indian rituals), my problems will all go away and I will be back on my feet with more than 100 people working for me. Now it has been 2 years and I do not even have a single person working for me. What I am trying to say is there is no improvement. Moreover, when I call his office where he employs housewives who may have legal/illegal status in this country and they are nice when you call and when you logde a complain they assure you of arranging for an immediate meeting with the Psychic to analyze what is wrong and set up a date 3-4 months away and when questioned, they say he is totally booked and if any cancellation they will squeeze me in. At the last minute, the office people call you and cancel the appointment on ome pretext. This happened quite a few times and I am now totally convinced that this person is a fraudster and a con artist. He even comes on TV (Indian Channel) and has his own 30 minutes program.

I just hope the Police/FBI deals with such crooks and close their business. His contact and web address is available upon googling.
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2011 by   Nita556 0 Votes
hii
I am really sorry to hear about your experience! but for me & my family, Chamunda Swami proved to be not less than a superhero.
My brother got into heavy drugs in his teenage days & a time came when he couldnt even speak properly..forget about working. Besides medical doctors, We went to all astrologers & spiritual healers but they all took money but no results. Finally, we went to Chamunda Swami Ji...the process took almost 14-16 months. today, its been 2 years or so...my bro works 9-5, got married & is so away from drugs. I owe him my brother's life.
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   Sunny1234 -1 Votes
My Dear friends...

Chamunda swami...or what ever his real name is a fake person...Nita556. If you are a genuine person and not working for him, then please do not consider him the cause of the solution that helped your brother. Due to my distraught and lack of confidence in tackling various issues in my life unfortunately, I also visited him. I am in complete agreement with CK2010. He is a disingenuous person. Whatever CK2010 has said is totally and absolutely true. I hope that there is a way all of us can all get our money back. I lost even more confidence and valuable time in my life sorting out through all the nonsense this swami put upon me and my family. Do not go to any baba, swami or astrologer or spiritual healer...there is no magic to tackle any of your worries. He cannot fortell the future, or heal your problems. He is an opportunist who misuses religion and during this process makes a lot of money.

Just a strong will and hard work will get you through all your troubles. That's it. It is that simple. For more information about how to tackle your worries and to read some of my comments I have written about him please do youtube his name.

Thanks CK2010 for being brave enough to post your feelings and come forth with your experience in dealing with this so called swami. I admire such courage and hope others who read this post will follow suit and come forward with their distressful experiences. It would be very nice if ultimately a legal remedy can be sought to take appropriate legal action against him and others alike.

15th of Mar, 2011 by   fjjj -2 Votes
I totally agree with you guys. I went to him cause of my friend. He charged me $5000 but I just paid $1000. Also, if you are a female his procedures could be disrepectful and he would not even ask your permission but he would touch you with his disgusting fingers all over you in the name of God and cleansing crap bs..He is a fake and he even told me he was doing something in India and things will be okay. Nothing worked, endless phone calls secretary was a bengali gal she would always say swami jee not available..
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   Isha D +1 Votes
This is no good. i agree he is one of the most expensive spiritual healer out there but he earned by helping thousands of people all over. I paid $250 initially to see him & get the guidance. After that, he helped my husband to come from a mental illness. We were on roads & now at least we are back on track, thanks to Swami Ji. I don't know if the above reviews are paid or not, but he comes across as an extremely knowledgeable & humble person.

There must be a reason why he's at top in his profession without doing any cheap advertising & being the busiest throughout year.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 -1 Votes
@Isha D: I think you must be a paid worker of his to make such a comment. And don't you deny it. Wow! this guy really knows how to make good use of his employees. He is using his own workers...to make up stories and fool others. Firstly, lets get a few facts out. He is not out of the goodness of his heart helping anyone. He is RUNNING A SHAM BUSINESS.

What is the fundamental rule of every BUSINESS?

My dear friends...if you have not guessed it by now. It is to make "MONEY" AND "LOTS OF IT." At times, going to all extremes. And he does a pretty good job of it. How does one make money to run a successful business? You advertise, use the media stations, do religious seminars, shows, and use the internet to publicize yourself. And yes that is exactly what he is doing...by hosting TV shows and doing all these religion-based programs. He has even become a little good at it. He now hosts many off-screen shows and even invites so called "high-profile" dignitaries------- "MONEY MAKING PEOPLE" to gain some credibility by their presence. (And by the way, during this process he does pay these high-profilers to share the stage with him.) Even the Tv channels, such as Zee Tv towards the end of his advertisements, share an announcement distancing themselves from him. This is cleverly done so that the TV channel is legally protected from any lawsuits emanating from such false advertisements. Hmmm, does this give us a clue that even his own media partner is NOT TRUSTING him?

And what does all this allow him to do? It allows him to charge people at will. Wow, isn't this an interesting method to make money?

In essence lets take a sneak peak at how he runs his operation:

1. To open up an office. Need $$
2. Hire people to run his office. Need $$
3. Advertisments. Need $$
4. Shows, religioius seminars, workshops, etc. Need $$
5. Paying high profile people. Need $$

These are all COSTS.

Now the MONEY MADE FOOLING PEOPLE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (CHARGES TO PERFORM TO GET RID OF BLACK MAGIC, DO MIRACLES, SEE YOU IN HIS OFFICE, ETC)

COSTS -MINUS- MONEY MADE FOOLING PEOPLE===== TURNS UP A HUGE PROFIT!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does this so called "SWAMI" run this entire operation by the graces of someone's donation?
YES, . IT IS THE MONEY YOU GIVE HIM, THE MONEY HE CHARGES WHEN HE SEES YOU IN HIS OFFICE.

Nishi or "chamunda swami" as many of you might know him is just so pathetic. How low can someone get?...Using your own employees (WORKERS YOU PAY TO WORK FOR YOU) to post all these stories of your miraculous healing powers. Remember always, he is an opportunist, who will go to any extremes to make money of you...whether it be $1, $250, $1000, $5000 or more. HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY MIRACULOUS HEALING POWERS. HE IS NOT A MAGICIAN! HE IS A CON ARTIST!

Before doing anything don't you ask yourself what you are getting into? Do yourself a favor and ask yourself this same question before you seek him out. This a "PAY FOR SERVICE MODULE"...used by many swamis, rishis, pandits, peers, babas to extract money for you. They know the the very reasons why you are seeking them out. And they prey upon this desperation, depression, frustation, and embarrassment you might be experiencing. He is no different than others. Perhaps one of the best con artists there are.

One might because of their ill fate be too embarrassed to seek genuine help from relatives, friends, or coworkers. Forget that embarrassment. Seek help openly and without any hesitation from your true friends. At first, it could be a little difficult to seek someone out. If you want to solve your worries, you would need to take this bold step. In the end you will come out of your troubles stronger and faster than you could ever imagine. Does a true friend ever charge you to seek their advice? No, never. They help you without any reservations. Did Lord Krishna charge Arjun when he needed much guidance at perhaps the most difficult moment in his life? De he put forth a rate card on the battlefield to talk to Arjun? No, he did not even charge a penny for it. Then why does this "swami" demand money to seek his advice?, his miraculous interventions? Lord Krishna, put all of Arjun's worries to rest and further explained to him everything one needs to know about life. Today, we as mortals revere those teachings and at times seek them to further enrich our understanding of life.

By going to Nishi you will end up throwing yourself in a deeper abyss than what you are already in. Trust me, I have myself experienced it. It took so much effort for me to just get back online to realistically tackle all my problems. I would hate others to go thru a similar ordeal. Always remember...HE and all others alike him are NOT GOD, NOR ARE THEY CLOSE TO HIM. In fact, he is so far away from God. Using religion to fool people...is perhaps the greatest sin one can ever commit in their lives.

I APPEAL TO YOU ALL. PLEASE DON'T RUIN YOUR LIVES AND FALL FOR THESE PAY FOR SERVICE MODULES!!!

If you happen to ever bump into him... Just simply ask him... HOW'S YOUR BUSINESS DOING DURING THESE HARD ECONOMIC TIMES? HAS HE APPLIED FOR ANY GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE? OR IS HE HANGING AFLOAT ON HIS OWN?

JAI RADHE KRISHNA!

10th of Apr, 2011 by   Isha Dd 0 Votes
lolz...It's absolute clear that this "sunny" someone is desperate to spread negativity about Swami Ji. This is LAST reply to explain your doubts. I request everyone in favor of Swami Ji NOT TO reply to this post as it's sheer waste of energy to reply to ignorant people like sunny.

so, here's your doubts cleared one by one. Just trying to educate you how organizations run in USA :)

1. I wish I get paid to write positive reviews..lol... but with God's grace, I work full time as Doctor for a reputed hospital in NY.
2. Anyone.. a saint or a business man needs money to start up an organization or corporate, money is necessary. Be it Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Yogrishi Ramdev Ji, Deepak Chopra, & any such reputed spiritual leaders...they all had to invest money to give people a great service.
3. Swami Ji's clients range from a middle class family to extreme big business corporates, & they all vow on his words.
4. Lord Krishna is incarnated who is formless, shapeless, & infinite blessed source. It's stupid to ask the question that you just did.
5. It's policy of Zee TV & other channels that ANY show which is of religious nature cannot be shown without any disclaimer. Even if you watch Ramdev Ji's show, it clearly says "ADVERTISEMENT" on top. Not that Ramdev Ji is false person, it's just policy of TV media.
6. If you ask people about donation or fee of service given, which one is better?? of course, fee. That's why Swami Ji's center runs on fee rather than donation on useless causes.

Sunny Ji, don't waste your energy on posting such comments. Just educate yourself little bit & you will be fine. Don't ruin your energies on such blessed souls.
THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU & I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO COMMENT HERE. Jai Radhe Krishna...get well soon Sunny12a or watever your fake id is :))
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
@Isha D And now Isha DD: Firstly, You claim to be a doctor based in New York, however your profile says that you are based in San Jose. Why this discrepancy? Judging by the way you write, it clearly lends credibility of your employment status with nishi. Maybe if I am lucky this is Nishi aka "Chamnuda Swami." I really must be getting in your way to capitalize on disheartened souls.

Let's first examine what you have written: You talk about you being a doctor? and that also for a reputed hospital in NY. This is quite strange and sad that employees of nishi have started disguising themselves as physicians to empower their statements. Even if you claim to be a physician...I wonder what do you prescribe your own patients in order to rectify their problems. If someone comes to you with a cold, mental illness or needs an operation...do you send them off to see this swami to get better? Don't disrespect this profession by claiming to be a physician. You insult millions of hardworking individuals who devote their entire lives to healing people and rescuing them at their most wanted hour. They never claim to be GOD, BEING CLOSE TO GOD, or BEING SPIRITUAL HEALERS. They are just human beings.

I have a response to everyone of your statements and will answer them in a chronological order:

1. Ans: You want to get paid to write positive reviews?...MONEY, MONEY, AND AGAIN MONEY! It is money that makes this world go around in circles. Isn't that true? I have addressed the remainder in the beginning of this post.

2. Ans: This was truly anticipated beforehand and duly answered. Maybe you ought to reread my previous post. I guess in medical school they did not teach you how to write, reason, and analyze efficiently. Is this how you also practice at a reputable hospital in New York? I am surprised that they you even have a license to practice. Just to summarize again...YES, THIS IS INDEED A BUSINESS! "AN ORGANiZATION"--- YES THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THIS. I SHOULD GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THIS. A FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION! A MONEY MAKING ENTERPRISE! LETS JUST LOOK AT HOW IT IS LISTED ON THE INTERNET..."CHAMUNDASWAMIJI, INC." “INC” means it is classified as a Incorporation. We all now what an incorporation is.

This is the link to a website that details this and examined his official revenues:

Presidents: Chamunda Swami and Halina Khan,
Revenue: $ 500, 00 to $1 million
Employs staff of 1 to 4.

In actuality the unofficial numbers could be much higher and they definitively employ more than 4 people. Any cash that is received at times is not reported to the IRS. I have even seen his office set-up with numerous desks and secretaries.

AND OF COURSE CAPTIAL INVESTMENT IS NEEDED LIKE IN ANY OTHER BUSINESS! THANKS AGAIN FOR MENTIONING ABOUT SOME OF THESE OTHER SO CALLED “DIGNITARIES” ...THEY ARE ALL IN IT FOR THE MONEY AS WELL. SOME PROVIDE RETREATS, WHILE MANY OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF MAKE A MOCKERY OF RELIGION.

What is this great service that nishi provides? Lets reexamine the service provided to us by this great financial institution. He and his associates prey upon your disheartened state and trick you into entering a state of illusion while they profit $$$$$$$ from it. Isn't it a fabulous service?

3. Ans: What do you mean by "vow on his words? Please do enlighten us with what it is exactly you are trying to convey? Thanks again for bringing to our attention yet again that this is after all a sham business! Yes, these people who are being preyed upon are in fact just as you have said "clients" who come from various economical backgrounds. One should never justify the inappropriate actions of others just because they belong in the higher income bracket, i.e. in desperation even a business tycoon may also make a serious judgement of error.

4. Ans: Firstly, what did I say...please go and re-read DOCTOR. You are saying something I never argued against and we are already aware of it. I never argued against Lord Krishna being omnipresent. I was simply reminding everyone about how he guided his devoted friend and disciple, Arjun. Your statement, "It's stupid to ask the question that you just did."...You should try to relearn how to write english -- DOCTOR. Syntax errors are present in this sentence. Anyways, I will respond to this as well...My comments about Lord Krishna were not “stupid” and not out of context. They simply were mean't to remind us all what he preached and did on this earth.

5. Ans: In actuality, "disclaimers" are done just for this purpose...to avoid any legal ramifications. Zee TV and other media stations alike use this disclaimer to legally immune themselves from any law suits should any individual or parties decide to sue them from damages incurred as a result of misguidance and injuries from all these Fake Swami's, Baba's, Rishi's, Pandit's, Peer's, spiritual healer's, etc.

Using your partner in crime's name -- "Baba Ramdev" (the one whom nishi often shares stage with) to gain credibility is something that I have also already addressed ----- DOCTOR. Baba Ramdev...can only teach yoga and he should classify himself as a YOGA INSTRUCTOR. NOTHING LESS AND NOTHING MORE. He make $$$$$$$$ millions by doing so.

Yet again, you have given us another clue about Nishi running a financial institution and how he uses "ADVERTISMENTS " to promote it. Doesn't that require money? or does the media station run them at no cost as a public service announcement? Hmmmmmm... lets think. Something is definitely being sold her. If one wants it...you would have to pay for it!

6. Ans: Syntax errors and a crude manner of writing english are just glowing with bright colors throughout these lines. Is this how you write prescriptions to be filled at the pharmacy or give directions during an operation?

You ask a question and offer a justification for Nishi to charge a fee. Yet again, this was addressed in my previous post. Perhaps, there is little room left justifing to charge any fees.

This is not my fake ID...it is a legitimate one. I have used it in the past to write on this website and am still using it. I am not wasting my energy. I am trying to enlighten many and save misguided, hopeless souls from further ruining their lives. Nishi aka "Chamuda Swami" is not a blessed soul. He is an ACTOR! OPPORTUNIST! A CON-ARTIST!

DON'T USE THE NAME OF OUR LORD TO JUSTIFY YOUR NONSENSICAL POST. The movie "MUNNABHAI" must have really struck a cord with you, for you to use one of its dialogues to express yourself ------ "get well soon sunny12a" ----- to finish your post. BE ORIGINAL AND SAY SOMETHING MEANINGFUL. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS ILL AND NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF ------ DOCTOR.

YOU MAY CONTINUE TO WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE AND I SHALL DULY REPLY, IF A RESPONSE IS WARRANTED. I OPEN THIS PLATFORM TO OTHERS. I ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO PLEASE WRITE OR AT LEAST REFLECT ON THEIR EXPERIENCES IN DEALING WITH THIS IMPOSTER AND SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS. SPEAK YOUR MIND FREELY WITH RATIONALITY!

IS IT THE ATTRIBUTE OF A PHYSICIAN TO DISCOURAGE OTHERS FROM VOICING THEIR CONCERNS? I DON'T THINK SO. THEY ALWAYS ENCOURAGE GOOD CONVERSATION.

Reflecting on your entire post, AN ANSWER WAS NOT REALLY NEEDED AS ALL THESE QUESTIONS YOU RAISE HAD ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED. Any calm, intelligent, and rational person can make a good judgement about nishi and others for themselves by reading through the earlier posts.

A word of advice to you...GO RELEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. LEARN TO THINK AND ANALYZE BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING. YOU DON'T KNOW EVEN HOW TO WRITE WITHOUT MAKING ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. ALSO, REDO YOUR MEDICAL TRAINING TO LEARN THE RATIONALITY OF WHAT IT IS TO BEING A PHYSICIAN. IF YOU DON'T DOCTOR, ONE DAY YOU MIGHT END UP MAKING A HORRIFIC MISTAKE AND END UP LOSING YOUR LICENSE TO PRACTICE! STOP PRETENDING TO BE A PHYSICIAN!

On a second note...I would like to to share with you how some of these so called “Swami's” end up. Recently in Texas, Prakashanad Saraswati also popularly known among his followers as “Shree Swamiji” was convicted in court on 20 counts of molesting young girls. We should all draw valuable lessons from all these incidents and protect our children and ourselves from such atrocities. I am attaching a few website links that have reported this.

I will not at all be surprised if nishi is similarly exposed.

As always trust in yourself, have self-confidence, rely on true friends and think rationally. Don't ever make any hasty decisions.

Jai Radhe Krishna
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
The most recently post was by me sunny12a.

Jai Radhe Krishna
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
Addendum to my most recent post...I had posted a link to his company's profile. I copied and paste the web address...however, at times it does not readily show the webpage. No worries, if you are interested in looking at his company's profile. Then type www.manta.com, next search for chamunda swami's business profile. You shall be able to see as to what I was referring to. The rest of the web links should be working fine.

13th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
Correction and update to my previous post:

I would like to provide all readers with more information on Nishi's aka "Chamunda Swami's" company profile:

Chamunda Swami, Inc
Business Information:

Presidents: Chamunda Swami
Halina Khan (This is the Executive Administrator who runs his office) ------- I wonder if she has a 50% stake in the company? If anyone does bump into her...maybe you can ask her about this and update us.

Location type: Single Location

Annual Sales (Estimated): $500, 000 to $1 million (Correction: In my last post one of the "0's" at the end of the initial starting figure did not come thru. I apologize for this. It is $500, 000 NOT $500, 00)

Employees (Estimated): 1 to 4
5** ------ UPDATE ---The website has updated this and now lists 5 or more.

SIC Code: 874201, Business Management consultants

NACIS Code 54164, Process and Logistics Svcs

State of Incorporation: New York

Year in Business: 10 years

Source: www.manta.com
UPDATE ---- Maybe a profile needs to be created to view all of this information...so far it is free to join. Then you can search for Chamunda Swami, Inc.

I am sure there are other sources and websites that can provide further details about his revenues.

He could be making more...especially if he is not reporting to the IRS the cash payments received from "clients" who visit him.

HE IS MAKING GOOD $$$$$$$$ MONEY. DON'T YOU THINK?

TO ALL READERS: ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, TRUST YOURSELF, TRUST IN GOD, BE BOLD TO FACE ANY CHALLENGES IN LIFE. YOU CAN DO IT!
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
A THOUGHT TO ALL READERS:

Just like many reputable businesses in the U.S. have some sort of refund policy, a guarantee...does Nishi's business ------ "Chamunda Swami, Inc" offer its clients a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?" HOW LONG DOES THIS GUARANTEE LAST? 1 hour? 1 DAY? 1 WEEK? 1 MONTH? 1 YEAR?? IS IT A LIMITED LIFE TIME GUARANTEE? OR FULL LIFE TIME GUARANTEE WITH NO RESTRICTIONS? CAN ONE GET ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE COVERAGE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM ANY MISHAPS AS A RESULT OF HIS SPIRITUAL INTERVENTIONS?

CAN ONE GET A LIFE-TIME MEMBERSHIP TO UNLIMITED SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE SERVICES AT NO COST ? DOES HE HAVE A SPIRITUAL REWARDS PROGRAM TO REDUCE FEES/DONATIONS FOR SUBSEQUENT VISITS? HOW DOES ONE APPLY FOR THE REWARDS PROGRAM CARD? CAN ONE REDEEM REWARD POINTS FOR GAS, FOOD, LODGING, SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES? THE PRICE OF GAS IS AWFULLY HIGH THESE DAYS...I DO HOPE HIS REWARDS PROGRAM (IF HE HAS ONE) COULD SAVE ME SOME MONEY ON MY GAS.

DOES HE HAVE A SPIRITUAL HEALING POWER LICENSE? IS HE FULLY LICENSED AND BONDED? HOW MUCH DOES HE PAY TO HAVE IT RENEWED? IS HE REGULATED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY?

IS THERE ANY PAPER WORK ONE CAN FILL UP OR A DEPARTMENT WITHIN HIS ESTABLISHMENT ONE CONTACT TO VOICE THEIR CONCERNS? HOW QUICKLY DO THEY RESPOND BACK? DOES THIS PROCESS EVEN WORK?

IF HE IS FULLY INSURED...MAYBE, JUST MAYBE AN UNSATISFIED CLIENT COULD PERHAPS EASILY APPLY TO GET THERE ENTIRE MONEY BACK OR ELSE ONE MIGHT HAVE TO APPROACH HIM LEGALLY.

IF SOMEONE DOES BUMP INTO HIM OR ANYONE FROM HIS ESTABLISHMENT...PLEASE DO ASK HIM THESE QUESTIONS. I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT THIS.

JAI RADHE KRISHNA

15th of Apr, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
THOUGHTS OF THE DAY ABOUT NISHI'S BUSINESS AKA “CHAMUNDA SWAMI, INC”:

Wow! A million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ DOLLARS a year taking care of black magic, curses, fortune telling and doing all sorts of spiritual interventions. Does he run any daily or monthly deals? i.e. like

1. Taking care of BLACK MAGIC and finding you A JOB not $5000.00, but this is today's SPECIAL ------ ½ price only $2, 500.00.

2. FORTUNE TELLING and finding you a GROOM/BRIDE not $1000.000, but this month's SPECIAL ------- only $250.00.

3. Are prices negotiable?

Now, why did I not ever think of getting into this. Is there a university that teaches this? Maybe it is prototype of Hogwarts. Which alley can I go to buy my magic wand and book before school starts? How much does it cost to attend? Is there a training program one has to complete after attaining´╗┐ my degree? What will my degree say? Certified in taking care of "Black magic and Spiritual interventions"?

Can I at this "University of Witchcraft and Fortune Telling" pursue any other degrees?. You know as the saying goes “the more the merrier.” More degrees could translate into putting more "clients" in a delusional state and making more MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. How many cases would I need to do in my training period to get fully licensed? How much does it cost to get malpractice insurance?

Are there any fellowships available later on? What are these fellowships in? Can we then after the completion of our fellowship training in "Spiritual Interventions" call ourselves Sri Sri, Shree Swamiji, Babaji, His Holiness, etc?

Most important of all...is it tough to get into this BUSINESS? Is this business recession- proof? How much can I expect to start making right after´╗┐ my certification in treating black magic? Is he currently hiring any associates?

If anyone happens to call nishi or his associates...please do ask them about this. I would be very keen to learn more about this.

Thanks for reading.

JAI RADHE KRISHNA

21st of Apr, 2011 by   already cheated 0 Votes
I agree 200% ( out of 100%) with Sunny 12a. HE IS A BIG CHEAT CASHING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DISTRESS AND NEED MORAL SUPPORT.
 25th of May, 2011 by   soniya101 0 Votes
I just want to add a couple of years ago... I was hired to work at his office to do filing and open and read emails... when I first started...I believed in him thought he was a genuine person truth is he is fake charges people thousands n thousands of dollars n then when his so called services don't work..he blames the people and says you didn't do the prayers correctly... I feel bad for the people who believe in him n pay thousands of dollars he targets the desperate. He claims he has to pay pandits in India to perform pooja but never witnessed any pandits or any of that sort... he is a liar built millions of dollars worth of properties not only that but Halima khan is also fake...supposedly they had an affair
 8th of Jun, 2011 by   me0202 0 Votes
Swani Ji is NOT A CON ARTIST. I must say that CK2010 is truly a person who doesn't believe in karma. Then you wonder why things didn't work out for you! You spread false accusations about Swami Ji which are totally UNTRUE. I 'm only speaking from my own experience, Swami Ji and his assistance have been totally honest, professional, and truly helpful when we were experiencing great misfortune. When all scientific methods failed us...Swami Ji and his assistance gave us something known as "renewed appreciation for our Hindu faith". What alot of people don't realize Swami Ji is a great human being and was placed here on earth to help a person have faith when all else has failed. If it wasn't for Swami Ji and his assistance, we would not be here today enjoying all that life has to offer. Swani Ji gave us hope and a new life in many aspects to look forward to. No one can ever compare to what Swami Ji, Hilima, and crew have done for us NO ONE. A person should not pray because they want materialistic things in life you should pray because it gives you a peace of mind. CK2010, there will be a time when say "WHATEVER DID I DO TO END UP LIKE THIS?" Karma has a funny way of sneaking up on us when we least expect it. Take a look at the negative things you have said about Swami Ji and try to mend your ways because your only hurting yourself in the end. Again, Swami Ji and his assistance (Hilima), and the numerous pundits are great people who are only here to serve humanity. SWAMI JI and his ASSISTANCE are not CON ARTIST AND ITS NOT A SCAM!
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   bhakti054 0 Votes
SWAMI JI IS THE BEST! It only gives me pain to see people writing negative comments about Swami Ji. He's such a humble & sweet person, not to mention the help that he has provided to thousands of people. Anyone who;s writing negative comments on this post has no idea what they are doing. I feel sorry for the ignorance of such poor souls. Me & my family are super thankful to swamiji for bringing us out of the lowest points in our life. Best thing about him is that he walk his talk. He doesn't fool you by claiming which he's not. He's a problem solver & he simply does that.
I will continue to write in favor of him as long as I am alive. & I am also writing to the authorities of this website to take an action against such negative people who will comment on anyone without any knowledge or info. People like Swami Ji, Ramdev Ji, Ravi Shankar are help to us. Let's not abuse our already-abused souls further & seek their direction to live a fulfilled life.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
TO ALL READERS:

PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE MOST RECENT POSTS BY "me0202" and "Bhakti054." ----- Another attempt by Nishi either by himself or thru his current employees to fool you. But I think we all very well know what the truth is about this Con-Artist! They should read what "Isha Dd" wrote earlier...
"THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU & I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO COMMENT HERE." Yet, still they keep on posting. They have gone back on their own word. Haven't they? Why?
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   terra0413 0 Votes
Bro Sunny ...Now I am very confuse...one of my family friend suggest me to go to Chamunda to take some guidance for my some personal matter, My friend said " if you don't wanna waste your money, go to Chamunda " . I try to search lots of people but I couldn't be satisfied with their reply...In duration of my search I called to Chamunda's office also but I haven't pay his fee yet...I read all your reviews ...then one question came on my mind ...and I just want to make clear which came on my mind ...Please kindly help me out...Don't be UPSET if you truly wants to help people...how I can make sure you are also not fake ..? I heard, Now a days lots of astrologer came from India to make people fool, they just rent one room and trying to run the same business and these cheap and fraud people are hiring some people who can write bad comment and reviews for those people who's business is running good. I just want to make sure, you are also not the person who is hired by those kind of people...Sorry for that but why it came in my mind that also I want to make clear with you ...how come you have that much enough time to follow up all the reviews...don't you work or you are a single ...with out family...otherwise in our very busy schedule we don't have a time to check our emails and face book also...Please reply...I will be appreciate for your help... or you can give me any contact info...
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Sunny1234 0 Votes
Dear Bro and Friend (terra0413),

I thank you for your kind note…..I hope that my response would also be equally beneficial to others alike who may have similar doubts.

Firstly, I do have many things going on in my life. My comments on this website are as I have mentioned earlier mean’t to enlighten others. I am just a HUMANIST who is trying to prevent others from making the same mistake I made. I am not at all offended by your questions and will try my level best to answer all your questions.

Secondly, if you read thru many of the rational comments made on this site by others and me you can easily find a solution to all your concerns. You may also consider searching on Youtube about Nishi aka “Chamunda Swami” to gain further knowledge about him. I am not at all affiliated with any astrological agency or am getting paid to write about him. If I was…..I would have suggested you to seek the guidance of some other swami or astrological agency. I feel it is my moral duty to help others and forewarn others from further complicating their lives.

I am afraid I cannot solve your problems, only you can solve them on your own……by rationally tackingly through them one step at a time.

Ask yourself the following:

1. Is God running a business?

2. Does God at times of trouble demand you to pay a fee to solve your problems?

3. Then why does Nishi or anyone like him demand any money?

4. Did Lord Krishna demand a fee from Arjun in the battlefield at the most difficult time in his life? (Incidentally, when I previously posed this question…..Nishi’s camp ridiculed it. Perhaps, this question awakens people’s mind to see that if God did not do this, then why is Nishi doing this? This would ruin NISHI’S BUSINESS.)

5. Doesn’t this tell us something about him and others alike? These Swami, Sadhu’s, Pandit maharaj, Ajmeri baba, etc don’t even follow in the footsteps of God. All of them are not even true believers of God. They mock his teachings, and the way to approach life by following his example. I guess this is expected……since after all we are in the “Kalyug“ era.

Lastly, I do not mean to sound condescending but you have already mentioned something about Nishi aka “Chamunda Swami” that you might be unaware of…… this is after all a “BUSINESS.”

Also, if I may suggest the following…….Apart from reading thru all the posts and youtubing “Chamunda swami” you may also want to consider reading the Bhagavad Gita Cover to Cover.

I hope I have been able to address your concerns……maybe one day you can pass the torch along to someone else.

May Lord Krishna give you guidance to seek a solution to all your problems.

Thanks for reading!

Hare Krishna!
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   terra0413 0 Votes
Dear bro ...thank you so much for your response . I read your suggestion and I calculate myself in this matter to pray to the GOD. You think I don't pray...Of course I have a knowledge about what Bhagavad Gita & Gita Sar says . everybody knows nobody is greater than God but still I am searching for my right solution..sometimes our mind doesn't work .. u can't even guess how much I trust on GOD that is why I have a believe "GOD will never takes me on wrong path"...
I wanna tell you honestly, still I couldn't believe you are not hired by someone because I couldn't find particular reason which you are blaming, so am trying to search from my side too, See..this is a truth...this is a time for give and take...this is not a Satya Yug where Lord Krishna moves his hand & everything will be solve . I believe you know that we are living in "KalYug". Any Way... I called Chamunda's office today again, the receptionist said : they have 6-7 people are working there..and they said: Chamnda will provide the Mantra also .. from economic side of course he have to pay them too, Bro..u are trying to help me so, please don't take it in negative way but I don't want to take a chance so I am still searching...let's see where Lord Krishna will take me...By the way...Lord Krishna is my Idle ...& my hero...Jai Shree Krishna..

How to Save on Health Insurance