logo

monthly youth
payout checque
3. (20 mins ago)
Super Street Signs
Slow delivery or never getting my package?
4. (24 mins ago)
Harassment calls @ work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cellulean Complaints & Reviews - Total scam!

Cellulean.com Contacts & Informations

Cellulean

Posted:    Valerie

Total scam!

Cellulean
Phone: 866-622-3550
www.cellulean.com
Cellulean is a hoax. The product is sticky, gooey, and completely ineffective. Worse than that, the company stealthily charged me for additional supplies of their repugnant product, and when I called to resolve the dispute, a 'team leader' smugly assured me that there would be no refund because I had agreed to monthly shipments when I requested the free trial. It's clear that the company makes its profits by deliberately constructing the appearance of a one-time transaction that nightmarishly becomes a long-term commitment. They certainly couldn't turn a profit on the strength of their product. And, by the way, the name of the company's owner is a SECRET, or so I was told by the representative. Well, not a complete secret. It's Patrick... something. It's the surname that must remain classified. They could tell me... but then they'd have to kill me, I'm sure.

Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of May, 2008 by   Blahblahblah 0 Votes
Here is what I see when I go to Cellulean.com and choose the Free Trial option:

We ship you a full 30 day supply of Cellulean to try for free! (6oz bottle retail value $69.95) All you pay is $10 shipping. We ship every package Priority Express, so that your Cellulean will arrive within 2-3 days. We will ship you another bottle on the 30th day for only $69.95. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product all you need to do is call toll free (866) 622-3550 to cancel by Jun 18, 2008, and return the unused portion, and nothing further will ever be billed or shipped to you. You will then receive two fresh new bottles every 60 days for only $69.95 (+$10 s/h). Shipments are final, so cancel anytime before your next shipment to avoid being billed. No Commitments, No Hassles, Cancel Anytime!

I think you're just confused or maybe can't read. As far as the product not working, I can't say that it did or didn't work for you... but it did work for people that I know personally that have tried it (and continue to use it).
 27th of May, 2008 by   Jeannette 0 Votes
I agree and I'm reporting this to the BBB. I bought a trial, no where on the order or confirmation page did it state I was signing up for a regular subscription, nor was there any email follow up to remind me of my so-called commitment or reminder that my trial was coming to an end. If it worked, I would happy pay $70 a bottle, but it doesn't even work.

Beware of agreeing to buy a trial bottle.
 4th of Jun, 2008 by   Cindy 0 Votes
I am currently trying Cellulean. When you order the bottle on line and your payment is complete it does state that you are signing up for 2 bottles at $69.96 + $10 shipping every 60 days and that your bottles will be shipped out exactly 30 days after you place your trial offer. There is the 866 number to call if you want to cancel. They even suggest you print out that page for future reference if you want to cancel so you have it on hand. Because once you log off that page you will never see that message again nor will you get an email about it. I am not saying it's fair - I'm just telling you that they do inform you ONCE. I don't know if it works or not yet - been using it for 5 days. I did notice that the same woman is on all their news reports that you can click on. I don't think those are news reports but more like infomercials. If you got stuck with bottles that you don't want - sell them on ebay and at least get your money back that way.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   mydawgz421 0 Votes
It worked for me. I had very little cellulite and so I did not want to commit to further shipments. I read the disclaimer and it says for sure that you are sigining up to get addl shipments at the 60ish price plus shipping, so I called and cancelled within the time frame and I got no hassle at all. The lady was nice and said to return the unused portion so I returned the little bit in the bottom of the bottle and that was it. I was never billed for anything except the initial 10.00 shipping and I never heard from them again. This was several months ago. I was thinking of buying another bottle and I googled the name and I saw this web site. The product does smell a little like Bengay and it is a little sticky but I did see results...
 21st of Feb, 2009 by   Beauty and Brains 0 Votes
Cellulean - Scam! Seriously! Don't try it! Don't buy it! Snake oil sales that just happen to make it on the news!!! --- Beauty and Brains -- Don't give these guys your credit card number!!!
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   AngryCustomer 0 Votes
WARNING: The Cellulean company does NOT care about your privacy or sensitive data! Information is stored IN PLAIN TEXT, anybody that gains access to their system can get your credit card information as thieves have gotten mine! BUYER BEWARE!!!

VISA/MC SECURITY - HAVE YOU VERIFIED PCI COMPLIANCE LATELY??

ONLY ORDER FROM CELLULEAN IF YOU WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD STOLEN!!
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   matticus 0 Votes
The security issue is a pretty heavy charge to lay out. You have any proof on that?
 10th of May, 2011 by   solutionCenter 0 Votes
Never pay with your own credit card when paying for these "free trial offers" Use a gift card or some other type of card you can discard after you purchase. This way if you like the product you can go back and buy some one e-bay or elsewhere. This will ensure you do not get the stiff. CYA
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   TheScamFinder 0 Votes
Cellulean is a scam, They have now removed the active ingredient aminophylline. They advertise that their product contains this ingredient but they did a bate and switch. The green bottles did work and did have the aminophylline but the blue bottles will not work and do not contain aminophylline. Look at these pictures and notice the ingredients on the green verse the blue.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   TheScamFinder 0 Votes
Cellulean is a scam, They have now removed the active ingredient aminophylline. They advertise that there product contains this ingredient but they did a bate and switch. The green bottles did work and did have the aminophylline but the blue bottles will not work and do not contain aminophylline. Look at these pictures and notice the ingredients on the green verse the blue.

The Coming 1099 Tsunami