logo

2. (20 mins ago)
DMCI
To aspiring & excited homeowners - BEWARE OF DMCI, Royal Palms
3. (27 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds
4. (52 mins ago)
Nike
Shoes smell like cat urine
5. (54 mins ago)
Chez Moi Studio
Unprofessional manager and unsatisfied purchase!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CellularFactory.com Complaints & Reviews - This place is a rip-off and a scam

CellularFactory.com Contacts & Informations

CellularFactory.com

Posted:    Valerie

This place is a rip-off and a scam

CellularFactory.com
cellularfactory.com
This place is a rip-off and a scam. Don't buy from them. They sent me a bluetooth headset which was in a box that looked like it had just been stuffed in there. Box all torn up with no owners manual or a guide on how to use as it states on the outside of the box. I sent back via Fed-ex (I have confirmation that they received) but after numerous emails have never received a response. Only the autoresponder that they received my email.

When I call the number just get 'this number has no one available to take your call, please call back later.' I call back and get the same message. Have tried SEVERAL times over a period of three days. Run from this company as fast as you can. They are lousy and they don't know who they are dealing with. I will report them to every agency I can -- did this for another company that ripped me off and they are now out of business. I WILL do the same to this company!!!
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Dec, 2008 by   BuyerX 0 Votes
Everybody, don't buy from cellularfactory.com! I never received my order, and I have no way to know what the situation is, as the order tracking page on their website is really really poor, with no details about the package, the courier, the locations it goes through, etc.. Moreover, I have tried to call cellularfactory several times during the last 4 days, being consistently unable to talk to anyone, with the automatic machine that kept saying to call back as they cannot take the call at this time...very strange to hear on a Thursday at 1:00 pm (just to give an example). The automatic machine regularly transfers my call to the voicemail system, which is regularly "not available". Also, I never got a reply to the text messages I sent to them from the website. In addition to this "fake customer service", several other elements are really suspicious; a number of "Bad Links" when clicking on items' details or descriptions, wrong pictures for some items, numerous language mistakes on the site as well as the email I received after placing the order. This was the first (and last) time I tried to buy from them, if I hadn't seen that other people purchased stuff from them in the past, I would totally say we are dealing with a fraudulent organization.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   Mike 0 Votes
Placed order for battery with free shipping, received battery but was whacked for shipping anyway. Hmmmm, deception here?
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   J. Hernandez 0 Votes
I too have had problems with cellularfactory.com. They keep shipping
me defective products that don't last. They have cheap prices and so
are the products they sell. The replacements take forever to get delivered and when they are, product lasts a few days than falls apart.
The product is the cell phone carrier for my Sanyo LX series phone.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
 20th of Mar, 2009 by   Elizabeth Walcott 0 Votes

product doesn't work - CellularFactory.com

bought 2 cables for a cell phone to hook to a computer. They do not work
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Alex 0 Votes
I disagree with BuyerX, i found this website is good. Not as bad as BuyerX said. This website sell good quarlity cellphone accossesories and PC parts, my friend and I had bought a lot, just a little flaw, not affecting using.
The most important is the competitive price.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Alex 0 Votes
Good website, My friends told me this website ! The diliever time is right, I received the goods in time ! And I think the Bluetooth is worthy for the price( In fact, very cheap ) . I recommend this company ! Have a try, never listen other's bad topic !
 27th of May, 2009 by   Angela 0 Votes
I have also been ripped off by this company! My order never came. I can not get anyone on the phone and they have stopped answering my emails. I did a search with the Better Business Bureau and this is what I found:

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   Buyer Aware 0 Votes
Guys, Why do people feel the freedom to lie so easily? Because "consumers" are so trusting and lazy. From the following, it is Clear that 2/3 of the complaints were unanswered. Surprised? Don't be. If a businees addresses a complaint in a reasonable way - no one goes to the BBB!

Alex, I am providing this information in honor of those that stopped me from being ripped off by your company. Clean up your business practices or you WILL be driven out of business.

Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

eChen, Inc.
Contact: Brian Chen - President
Business Start Date: 9/30/1999
Company ID: 13187726

Nature of Business:
This company's business is cell phone equipment and accessories

Complaint Closing StatisticsThe following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

No. of Cmpl Type of Response
49 Unanswered
0 Unassigned
65 Total
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   veloguy 0 Votes
bought a super fast sandisk extreme III card. i received it, only was a fake, with the label not fitting properly on the card itself. no serial no., nothing, not even a box. came in a plastic case.
called them, they did not even act surprised when told them the card i received was not a genuine san disk product.
how do they get away with selling fake items!?!
 17th of Nov, 2009 by   Buyer Aware 0 Votes
These guys should get blasted - of all the silliness, SPAMMING a complaint site! Talk about stirring a hernet's nest!
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   hannbanana 0 Votes
I just purchased 3 cutest plastic covers for my funky phone, looked everywhere in Canada where I am from; nothing like that available and price for the simple clear plastic cover is 5 x higher!
I am very happy, good packaging too! :)
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   You Can't Full ME!!!!! 0 Votes
These guys are the biggest rip offs ever!!! Oh yeah and for those of you who wrote positive comments who are you trying to full. Really though posing as an average consumer to defend your lame company!!! That's an all time low!!!
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   Jackie1107 0 Votes
Stay away from this company!!! They refunded me my money without giving any explanation whatsoever. I bought a replacement charger for my Toshiba laptop from them and never received an order confirmation or anything. 2 days later I received an email saying my order had been shipped and was on its way. The next day I receive a notification of refund by a "Brian Chen" fellow without any further details. They even messed up my shipping address when I clearly stated the item I bought was to be shipped to CANADA, but they put it down on my invoice as ALBANIA.
 26th of Apr, 2010 by   Beware they rip you off 0 Votes
Do NOT order from this company. They fail to list that the battery you order won't fit your phone. Ohhhh! let me take that back . . . they did list under product details at the very bottom on another page that the batteries were a little thicker NOT that your battery cover would not fit. So we just lost $29.00 But, chalk it up to BUYER BEWARE. I've ordered many things over the years via internet and never have I dealt with such an unscrupulous company.
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   afterp 0 Votes
I ordered a memory card reader from them but I never received it for over 2 weeks. I emailed them and they said my mailing address was incomplete (which wasn't true b/c I've only used the exact address on all my online purchases and never had an issue) and the item got shipped back. Had I not emailed them they would not have shared this information. They wanted to charge my card for shipping to resend the item so I declined and asked for a refund. They proceeded to refund me the amount that was less than the amount charged for the item. I wonder if this is what they do when people ask for a refund. 38 cents isn't much but it adds up for them when it becomes a trend. Will never buy from them again and will continue to spread the word.
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   muthuk 0 Votes
Beware of buying high value products from them. They advertise a product & but ship out a cheaper/trashy product. In my case they had advertised a Screen & Body Protector for iphone but in the end shipped out a trashy iphone screen cover without the body protector. Also if you pay by paypal you will end up paying international transaction fee as they have linked it to an international account.
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   dncmn54 0 Votes
They shipped the wrong item. Been trying to get them to answer my emails and my phone calls for a month now. No luck. Do not buy from them. They take your money and run!
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   dncmn54 0 Votes
 22nd of Sep, 2010 by   JPoorman 0 Votes
This company operating under www.CellularFacory.com has taken my money.

They do not answer emails or their phones.

I have contacted the Chamber of Commerce in South El Monte, CA and they told me this business is not listed there. They gave me a phone number in CT. I called and that number is not associated with CellularFactory.com.

All I want is either the product I ordered or a full refund.

I can not get a hold of them. When calling, you sit through music, rings, music, rings, music, rings, etc.. etc.. etc.. with never getting an answer.

Stay away from www.CellularFactory.com

Brian Chen CEO
1230 Santa Anita Av Suite B
South El Monte, CA 91733
Toll Free: 1-877-298-7485
Fax: 1-213-226-6976
e-mail: service@cellularfactory.com
 20th of Nov, 2010 by   LindseyRosm +1 Votes
i made a 30$ order on cellular factory and got first priority shipping, , its been two weeks and my order still hasnt came, then i ran across this site, every time i call it is unavailible. i never received a confirmation email from this site and when i go on cellular factorys' website an donto my account there is not proof of my order it says i havnt made any recent orders.. what do do??

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams