logo

vitopharma.com
scam money
4. (30 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
5. (32 mins ago)
Delta Airlines - Charles Jenkins/ Quintavius R. Beard
CON Artisit selling Delta Companion Pass

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cellphoneshop. Net Complaints & Reviews - Disreputable company - avoid them at all cost!

CellPhoneShop.net Contacts & Informations

Cellphoneshop. Net

Posted:    Jim

Disreputable company - avoid them at all cost!

I placed an order for several items, then later canceled the order. I received an email confirmation, but have yet to have that payment credited back.

I placed a second order for several items immediately after canceling the first order. I received the second order, but one of the items was badly damaged and in a way that was impossible to occur during shipment (its box was ripped apart). I sent an email to the address on the shipping form, following the instructions for a claim. The email was returned as undeliverable. I went to their site to get the correct email address and resent my claim. This email went unanswered.

I feel this group is disreputable and consumers should avoid them at all cost.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I was sent physically broken accessories and equipment that did not perform according to the descriptions. I finally got authorization to return the items and receive a refund, but I haven't received a refund. I keep on them about it and I get a different story each time I call or email them. I saved these emails on my computer for proof they're jerking me around.
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   syzygy 0 Votes
We also perchased ear pieces from them and they were both defective. We have been getting nothing but the run around ever since. First they said to throw them away and they would replace them. Then they said they would refund the money minus the shipping and handling. Now they are telling us to return them on our own dime and then they will refund only the inital charge. We would still be stuck with shipping and handling.They know nothing about customer service. They may have great prices and we have ordered from them before and was happy with the item. The problem is they do not stand behind their product when it is defective. I will never order from them again
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   Tom D 0 Votes
I ordered a pair of headphones from this website, and the very day I got it, it fell apart (eventually into about 5 pieces). It wasn't my lack of care for them, but that product was just not durable and was not worth a penny. You wonder why you can't find many reviews on their site, because they are not a good website to order from!
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   Andy car 0 Votes
My advice to everyone is to skip ordering from The Cellphone Store.
 7th of Feb, 2010 by   sidbee 0 Votes
I ordered a battery for an HTC Touch Pro cellphone before Christmas, along with other items, and they sent a battery for the wrong model--an HTC Touch Pro2 instead of an HTC Touch Pro. They honored their return policy and sent me a replacement battery -- except that it's also for the Touch Pro2 so it's still wrong.

I complained again and got a letter back saying they had already replaced the battery in January. "Is something wrong?" they asked!!!

I cannot tell if they are venal or stupid, but the effect is the same: after 6 weeks I still have no uiseable battery.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   islaa 0 Votes
It has been more than a month since I ordered my product and just wondering how much longer this is going to take. I read a few comments about how late things delivered but thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt, well that was a mighty wrong decision. In this day and age where efficient service is a standard it is quite amazing to see how this company is still in business which allows such complaints to go unheeded. I hope they would be made to learn dearly from their mistakes.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   heizatt 0 Votes
Cellphoneshop.net acheives its low prices two ways. One, they are a foriegn company selling poorly made Chinese knock-offs of major brand cellphone equipment and accessories. Luckily we have only purchased accessories from them. They often have a 15 to 25 percent failure rate. Do not try to return anything to them, they will only give youa run around, maybe store credit, but they will not refund a pruchase. Their worst pratice is that they do not notify the customer that they will have to pay taxes and duties for the items being shipping into the country from overseas. This appears to be the way they can offer such low prices. Usually, the real price, once duties and taxes are paid, is almost double what you pay to cellphoneshop.net. Beware of this company. They are very shady and I believe breaking the law. Also, if you order equipment for your company, and your name is listed is the ship to information, you personally will get billed by FedEx for the taxes and duties. When the people are filling out the FedEx label in Hong Kong, they put the person receiving the shipment on the label. As a result, when Skytrend (that's the company's real name) fails to pay the taxes and duties, FedEx will come after you personally. FedEx will reverse the charges if you take the time to explain it to them and the shady dealings with "Cellphoneshop.net."
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   bpd402 0 Votes
Very poor company to deal with. I ordered a bluetooth phone speaker and it only worked for a very short time. Customer service sucks and I really feel taken! Please learn from my mistake.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   bdenn 0 Votes
I placed an order for a cell phone battery and received it within 1.5 week. I was very disappointed due to wait factor and ultimately, the merchandise was damaged.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   Orke 0 Votes
They falsely advertise and then refuse to give me a refund. DONT BUY.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   Alikap 0 Votes
Not only did they send me the wrong part for my iphone, it took them 4 emails to determine that they did indeed send the wrong part. Incompetent? Stupid? both would capture their customer service team both over the phone and through email. Definitely do not recommend...
 13th of Aug, 2012 by   Hirbite 0 Votes
Worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt. They lie and do not honor their end of the transaction.
 10th of Sep, 2012 by   Mirika 0 Votes
Ordered a phone number 21 days ago haven't received it and I refuse to send me a new 1 they keep telling me to call back in 2 more days I asked the company if they are legit business the guy told me yes I'm really starting to wonder why can't you to send me a new phone apparently it's lost in the mail or you just took my money will never ever ever ever shop here again their customer service sucks plus she can't understand them...if you asked speak to a manager you don't get one are managers don't take phone calls okay how about a supervisor. I shoulda stuck with Amazon.
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   Aliknode 0 Votes
Orderd a phone on October 13 2012, after ordering the phone i noticed that they did not give me a tracking # number or method of shipping( who the item would be delivered by) all the order number status would say is item is shipped.Called them October 22nd they assured me item would be here Oct 24th... well its Oct 24th and the item never showed up... REALLY? SCAM... don't waste your money or time.
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Horgisse 0 Votes
DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! Ordered a cover for my Galaxy Note. They sent the wrong cover and now expect me to pay to ship it back before they will send the item I ordered. Was cheap, now I know why, what's the point of ordering an inexpensive cover if they will not send the correct item. No sense in my paying to ship it back as there's no reason to believe they will send the correct item the next time. Will order a cover from someone else!
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   Wikker 0 Votes
DO NOT AND I SAY DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. Ordered some batteries for my phone and other accessories and never received anything, order placed 12-09-2012 and today's date is 1-2-2013 and cannot get anyone on the phone number provided on the site (called twice and held for over 30 mins), contacted them through their site via email and still no response and no merchandiise. Keep your money and purchase from someone that can be trusted.

Stanfords Caribbean Fraud