logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Global Tranz
False Advertising for Employment Opportunities
2. (2 mins ago)
"Boat Angel" is NOT on the boat, Angel!
Fraudulent Check Scheme From Boat Angel

Cellphoneshop Complaints & Reviews - Refuse to honor their return policy

Cellphoneshop Contacts & Informations

Cellphoneshop

Posted:    Margaret Henry

Refuse to honor their return policy

Cellphoneshop
Hong Kong
cellphoneshop.net
I ordered the following items: 1) A hands-free headset for a Nokia 6085 Cell phone -did not fit - the prongs were too big & 2) Sandwich Carrying Case-Nokia 6085, which was not what I thought it was.

Here is the company's return policy:

To ensure customer satisfaction, if you are not completely satisfied with our products, within 14 days from your purchase date, we will refund and/or exchange your purchases with no question ask.

All you have to do is to contact our customer support representative at customersupport@cellphoneshop.net to obtain a Return Authorization "RA", and the address for return.

Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Returning products must remain intact with original packaging. Original invoice must be included in the return package. Refunds will only be issued to the credit card used for original purchase.

I have received the following e-mail messages twice each.

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE:4181736

We are sorry about the problem that you experienced with our products.

Would you consider to exchange for another product of the same value or to get a store credit $7.58 for next time shopping?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re:4181736

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

May you try to hold the plug of the handsfree 45 degrees upper and plug it at the bottom of your phone?

May you specify how the case does not fit your phone?

Can you see any model number on the transparent plastic bag of the case you received?

May you confirm with us your phone model?

I think this will go on until the 14 days are up. The charge was to my credit card and maybe I can reverse the charges. Luckily, it was not that much.

This is a bogus company.
Comments Hong Kong Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Late 0 Votes
I placed an order with your store and the customers is VERY POOR! The product that I order was shipped out 4 days late. i wasn't supplied with a tracking number and the product is an international shipment. They told me the reason it was late because of system upgrade. This information wasn't placed on the frontpage of their site nor in the checkout area. They never informed me of this information until I called them and asked where my package is. Now I would have to wait an extra week before I can get my package.

The customer service person couldn't give me any more information only that he didn't know where the package really is.

I will make sure that I tell others of my poor expereince. I now know that even if the price is really low. It still may not be a good buy.

SJ
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   Tom D 0 Votes
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY, it is full of nothing but cheap products that break and become non-refundable because the lack of care by customer service representatives.
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   lastime 0 Votes
I am waiting on a return of my money as I type this. It's true You get what you pay for and that is garbage or NOTHING. Do not spend your money @ this site, you will be taking a chance with your money. Customer service and there shipping dept. are not in sync. Pay a little more and go else where.

Tips to Save as You Shop Online