logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.convertvcetopdf.com
They didn’t provide orders and could take more money from me
2. (16 mins ago)
Anastasiadate.com
scam; overbilling
3. (38 mins ago)
Microworkers.com
Big scam site, please close it!
4. (55 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-05-14 by    rociye

False claim

Cell-Control.com
The company claims that its Cell Control Spy Software can spy
on any mobile phone, any make and any model, anywhere in the world. I checked with a number of software professionals who told me that this is impossible. I would like to know the truth before placing an order.

Here is what the company claims:

'All you need to do is install the software on YOUR Cell Phone, NOT on the Target Phone. Once done with that you will have to call the Target Phone for 30 seconds. This is because you will need to PAIR both phones. From here on our software will allow you to start spying on the Target Phone.

'The 30 seconds call does not have to be answered. It will work even if you get the voice mail. We just require both, your cell phone and the target phone, to pair with each other and the rest is done by Cell Control...absolutely undetected!

'The software may appear quite simple and harmless once unpacked on your computer but as soon as it is installed on your cell phone it will go into hiding mode and ferret out the target phone's deepest secrets.'

Thank you.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2011 by   davidinpa 0 Votes
Don't purchase Cell Control! The download they send can not be opened, of course the will tell it is your problem, if they even respond back. They do not have live chat support as mentioned in there ad! If you could open the download for the product according to the User Manual it may be difficult to ever install on a phone and there will be no support for this side of the service!
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   edu76ers -2 Votes
Hi all, I can help you out. I'm a reseller for Cell Control and I understand their customer service is really bad. I personally had to physically track down the company technicians to get the specific unzipping and installation details. Apparently you have to convert the files again. I can do that for you. Send the zip file to edwin@cheaters.co.ke together with the specific phone model you're using. I'll customize it for your phone and send it back to you. After you've seen it work you can then go ahead and "tip" me out of your clear conscience, not necessary though. I'm just trying to create a healthy market for this software as I wouldn't want to be associated with selling a fraud product.
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   romeo9596 -1 Votes
edu76ers that is rather encouraging because even me i have the same problem with unzipping the files. why dont you just tell us all how it works so that we dont have to bother you. i am looking to purchase up to 100 licences but i am becomes abit worried over the installation complexes. kindly email me on romeo15ug@yahoo.co.uk if you think we can do business. thanks rather than me going through that silly customer services
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   rajeev kapadia 0 Votes
i think cellcontrol is a fraud. it is illegal yo use such a private conversation which leaves the buyer no choice. he can not lodge a complaint if he is cheated in a drug deal.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   ba36cf 0 Votes
Ok. After dinking with the unzipping and converting the files for android, I get the apps installed. The bt explorer brings up a long error message, and the blooover app will begin to open but as soon as it opens it closes itself. For my relief I got it to work on my old phone using the older phone zip files. I then Bluetooth from my android to the old phone the files and installed them as I sent them. It runs on my old phone, however I have absolutely no idea how to run it on the old phone. So if there is any, I mean any good tips to get it to run on android it would be awesome.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Peter2356 -1 Votes
Cell Control is a fraud. Is impossible to control the tarjet phone without installing a soft on it.
 13th of Jul, 2011 by   Andy113 0 Votes
I may buy it today and let you know how it works
 13th of Jul, 2011 by   Andy113 -3 Votes
It is a scam. A complete fraudulent site and I am embarrassed i gave these scum bags any money at all. DO NOT BUY
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   osas92 +1 Votes
what file did you get ??? if u need some help i can help you to unzip the file
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   osas92 -1 Votes
what do you mean please ???
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   Mpssrs 0 Votes
I need help I unzipping cell control files.
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   Mpssrs 0 Votes
Sorry my email is dgeremia@gmail.com
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   upforspeed 0 Votes
after purchasing, they sent me 5 softwares.. blooverII, bloover2b, btscanner, and two .tar files that understanding it is beyond my capacity already... but googling all these softwares they are free at some sites and works. these softwares are able only for bluetooth pairing. w/c i do not need. i was excited to purchase because of what they claim that i can install the spyware just merely calling and connecting to the target phone... w/c i do not see in the softwares they gave me.. no one in the cell control support group was able to help me, i think their answers was generic and i can find it in the manual they sent me. so in conclusion, , , this is a total hoax.. scam... please be aware
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   nanhop +1 Votes
I am so annoyed with cell control. I have paid twice to have it professionally installed according to their instructions. It force closes on my Moto Droid 2. When I email them they reply with some generic email that doesn't even address my specific problem. Is there anyone out there who has ever actually gotten it to work?
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   Zor +1 Votes
Hi, is there any one of you who has this software working properly as advertised ?, I was willing to buy one untill I saw your comments !
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Marvelous1 0 Votes
Have anyone contacted the BBB or the Attorney General regarding these matters?
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   try +1 Votes
Thank you I was about ready to buy this, any good spyware out there. Its hard to get the phone and have them question why? I can see it being a pain in the butt. Any feedback please! I would love to track info without getting to their phone! Sounds impossible. Anyone useing a good cellphone spyware?
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   nurya +1 Votes
This is really a scam. Even the email address of edwin (the reseller of cell control) does not even work. I just send him an email and it came back with a message that it does not exits. Did somebody actually contacted him. Did you get any results?
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   nurya +1 Votes
Did somebody actually made the program work. my email is: tovahel@fastmail.fm
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   ashish_raj112002 -1 Votes
Well they u r having some confusion with unziping the software and installing
I am wrked on this software completley for one of my frnd he is happy
I can do it for u also who already have zip file wid them but this services is not free of cost i charged 4$ for making this software wrking once i revert u dis software u have 10 days to use it and pay the ammnt to me else aftr 10 days of trial this will agin get off.
After reciveing the payment i provide u a code jst type it on your handset and use it frever.
Mail me the mobile model number wid zip file at
ashish.pandey@myself.com