logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Unknown

internet connection speed

celcom
Malaysia
I subscribed the celcom broadband which cost RM98 per month 3.6 Mbbps. But when connecting to the web the connection speed was less than 150kbps which was slow like hell!!. I tried complaining to the people at celcom but i what get was crap from them. If nothing is done regarding this matter i will complaint this problem to the consumer service to take action. I really regret subscribing this stupid fucking service. I wasted my money buying this piece of shit and getting a fucking shit service!!! It was completely not worth paying!!! Not to mention, if i was to cancel my subscribtion i would be forced to pay compensation to the company for breaking the stupid contract which is completely bias!!! This money sucking company should be sued for cheating their customer!!! For those people who are thinking to subscribe celcom broadband stupid service should just subscribe streamyx!!! CELCOM BROADBAND IS A MONEY SUCKING CHEATING LIAR!!! FUCK ALL THOSE GREEDY BASTARD!!!

-Pitiful customer-

Comments Malaysia Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2009 by   rizas 0 Votes
please make a complaint at KTAK website online form and attached the result of your speedtest. if all of us make the complaint maybe they will revoke their license or at least provide a rebate for the lousy service. I once read an article saying that KTAK will revoke the license of any service provider who fail to provide their best effort of 70% of what is advertised.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   April 0 Votes
Wow... I am surprised that your speed is so slow. Mine was much better as I will get on average 1.5mbps speed if I were to use it in Damansara area. What speed test tool did you use? My previous experience with other ISP is that whenever I get slow speed is to just do a screen shot using speedtest.net website and email to their corresponding unit. I do not bother calling their call centres as I feel that they are not competent to answer any basic enquiries. Weren’t you entitled to the 7 days money back guarantee from Celcom?
 12th of Mar, 2009 by   stressed Celcom user 0 Votes
i agree with u!!!anyone living in S. Alam, don't ever think of using Celcom!!!
 18th of Mar, 2009 by   randy 0 Votes
i am student from utm skudai johor and i have choose the rm98 3.mbps ... imagine the speed i get .. merely 7kbps per second . sometime when i connect MSN without even surf net or even download anything . the broadband connection is just disconnected ... the dealer tell me the line was too congested in utm... we paid for a congested line and we have to take it for granted ..shitz
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   wong mei yin 0 Votes
i am a customer from klang bukit tinggi ...that day i went to "Smartlink Communication " pay my bill, they promote their broadband to me ...
their salesman name "Ken" had promised me if i bought the broadband and he will activate for me the next day, but he failed n i wan him to return the money.but he doesn't kept his word.

ps:I advise every1 don't go to "Smartlink Communication" n buy broadband n register from "Ken"
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   sakura lee 0 Votes
you are right man...i totally agree with you...rm98 monthly and up to 3.6Mbps, but when i test speed on celcom speedometer the speed average 50kbps..! what da cake?? Guess what happen when i test at speedtest.net..? how much can i get..? 1.3kbps...nonsense man..
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   stud 0 Votes
mine is very good. i also use 3.6mb and the speed can go up to 3.5mbps when i'm in Kota Bharu. But its going lower when i'm in UUM, but still satisfying, which can get to 1.5mbps at the midnight. but at the daylight, only can go to 500kbps. still ok i think.
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   syuk 0 Votes
tolong tingkat kan service...area melaka dekat dengan kawasan bandar pun connection low..lagi teruk compare dengan area selangor, batang berjuntai..celcom tolong tingkatkan service.mase promotion cakap maxis teruk..ni same je...
 16th of Apr, 2009 by   the short hair girl +1 Votes
if u wanted to compare celcom n maxis, all of u were wrong... because u r d 1 who purchase the promoter only sell, who ask u 2 believe b4 u make any survey? if u fell not comfort with it u may terminated it as celcom dont charge u a single cents 4 termination...dont be fire n dont be lighter to put on the fire n burn others k...
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   long hair guy 0 Votes
I'm sure you work with celcom...right miss short pubic hair girl?
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   short hair girl 0 Votes
Sorry to say dear long hair guy, im not even a celcom user... i work in Government Criminal department... just to lets all the public knows please dont make too much trouble, n fighting with the non benefit things... please make sure u make a real claim if not u will be the offender of lying. coz lying s an offence...
 27th of May, 2009 by   cheated consumer 0 Votes
I got similar problem with Celcom Broadband. I purchased the E220 modem at RM990. I started with RM68/ month package. But what unable to get connected to yahoo mail consistently. I only managed to get 10% successful connection rate to yahoo mail. So I called up many times to celcom customer service, and you are right, they gave crap service or lips service. No actual or capability to help me to resolve the problem. Then, I decided to upgrade to RM98/month package, thinking this may help resolve the problem.

End up, the same, hair-pulling frustration expereince for months...
The government is to be blamed!!!
Celcom is the only choice when I signed up!!!
Celcom is cheating us, the malaysian people, and the government is the caused and doing nothing about it!!!
Celcom's contract is so bias, which is wrong...
We are not getting what we actually paying for... the result, not the infrastructure.
In my opinion, Celcom is truly the "Undisputed, fastest, best, widest" cheating GLC in Malaysia!!!
 29th of May, 2009 by   Lee 0 Votes
Hell yea!!! Celcom! Give us what we are supposed to get!! We pay and we must get! This is customers' right!
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Khalid 0 Votes
Good day Celcom..

Here i want to highlight my complain the celcom service.
I got a lot of problem when surfing internet a day .Here when i search the web always its "coming out out of times".I should trying many times until get it better surf, it coming fade up to me of that damn problem.
I am the customer package of Rm68 monthly.so i had called the customer service and the hell reason given a line is busy at my area. so why celcom should give that reason. They must know we are paid for this and unfair if the problem facing at many times.

Please lah celcom be a good service for the customer.. not always think your own self.. if u are really wanted to made bisnis and get halal profit be honest in it.
You know if u make beter, Allah will give more than what u are.

Dari suara pelanggan setia kamu..
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   awan mendung20 0 Votes
i am also one of the unfortunate d98 consumer! i thought it is the fastest wireless internet service in malaysia...but...it is really damn disappointing...i just subscribed the freakin service last week! howeva, my average connection speed in my home only around 50bps!!! im stayin at klebang, malacca...and it is not supposed to be the lowest coverage celcom at my residential area...for me, it is compulsory for us the consumers know where is the best connection service! it is really unfair for celcom company for giving us really damn nice advices! when it comes to the real thing, it is like a #$@$@%@%! im beggin ya celcom! please dont make me turn towards maxis again! it is really disappointing ya know! to all malacca d98 users, fight for ya right!!!
u just wasted ur money that u can eat for a week at restaurant!
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   Aegis of Malaysia 0 Votes
I just subscribe to d98 2 days ago and the speed at night time was excellent, and I get he max speed of 3.6 mbps. Unfortunately all of that ends when day breaks, speed still 3.6mbps but the bandwith was horrible. It was like I am still on dial up modem 56kbs. I have a mind to report this matter to Suruhanjaya Komunikasi and Multimedia. Their speed and bandwith is not consistence. The consumer should get what they have paid for and not and not this crap!!
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   Aegis of Malaysia 0 Votes
everyone complain here :-
 5th of Jun, 2009 by   Vicitm 0 Votes
Me neither.. Damn cheating my RM98 every month..FUXX!!!
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   honest dealer 0 Votes
so many complaints.use proper modem and do not use handphone as your modem.E220 rm990?? I can say lu kena beb!check for coverage area at celcom website.do not buy black modem with logo "3".buy modem with authorised distributor which is tenten.go to myhuawei.com.dont get cheated from dealers.s.alam no problem getting 3.6 unless u r staying inside uitm.can get 1working day to activate if no problem with your application.photocopy ic and your personal details.lastly i would like to remind check your coverage before buying.IF ANYONE INSTERESTED...CELCOM BROADBAND MODEM K3565 (ORI) RM299 FREE 1ST MONTH no contract.sms 0193030620
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by   ultraman 0 Votes
Is better celcom remove tat 3.6mbps to 1mbps else feeling cheated by celcom.

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter