logo

Life Smart Infared Heater
E1 faults
2. (22 mins ago)
Moghozi.mobi
bad language and unrespect of adult
3. (26 mins ago)
ace2three.com
disconnecting the game thereby making loose the game
4. (42 mins ago)
closed-captioning

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cebu Pacific Airlines, West Palm Beach, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Cebu Pacific Airlines Contacts & Informations

Cebu Pacific Airlines

Posted:    Very disgusted with service!!!

West Palm Beach, Florida
I was afraid I might not make a flight from Hong Kong to Manila because there was so little time between the time I landed in Hong Kong and had to catch the Cebu Paific Flight, so I tried to call Cebu Pacific's customer service line, first in Manila & then in Cebu. I was put on hold for over an hour on each call and no one ever picked up the phone to speak with me, so of course I could not change the flight to a later flight. When I arrived in Hong Kong, I was late because the previous flight was 2 hours behind schedule, so I ran to their ticket counter & explained this, including the fact that I had tried to call & had never been able to speak with anyone. All this made no difference, they refused to help me & charged me the entire full price of a new ticket at the very high price of buying a ticket the day of the flight. I went to their office in Cebu when I arrived there & requested a refund for the new tricket, they took two weeks to even respond to my complaint & then made me wait another week, only refunding the reduced amount of the original ticket, stiffing me for over $200.00 USD. I will never fly their airline again; you are not even given a glass of water on the several hour flight or a bag of peanuts. They charge you for everything, even a pillow or blanket. They are horrible!!! The customer service representatives in Cebu were rude, ignored me for a very long time & laughed at me because I was a foriegner making a complaint.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jan, 2011 by   Art Casino +1 Votes
Customer service ba kamo? I don't know how to describe them in relation to our bad experience. On November 1, 2010 my wife flew from Manila to Cagayan de Oro. Upon arriving at the CDO airport one of her checked-in baggages containing personal effects never surfaced. From then on we made a lot of follow-ups. It was so tiring and until now not a single word from them. They left us hanging what to expect next. We already spent a lot of time, effort, and even transportation money going to their office. I am now thingking of exposing this thing on the media.
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   daniel melton 0 Votes
I have a booking for 19 April 2011 from Inchon Seoul, Korea to manila, Philippines and return on 30 April 2011 manila, philippines to Incheon, Seoul, Korea. I have been trying to change my flight because the dates for my business meeting has changed. I will not be going until 25 April 2011 and coming back on 5 may 2011.

I cannot get any help on line. I know I will have to pay 1, 500 POS to change. That is fine just have someone hmp me please.

I also have a domestic flight from manila on 21 April from Manila to Davao and from davao to manila on 24 April. I will need to change that to 27 April and retrun on 1 May to Manila. I know I have to pay 300POS for
that change would you please have someone contact me and help me make the changes. I would like the very early morning flights please.

Also give me a good point of contact who I may call and or email.
Confermation number is (U28ZWB ) INCHEON ( Incheon International airport (IIA) ) to
MANILA ( NAIA Terminal 3 )
Departure: Tuesday, Apr 19, 2011, 0720H
Arrival: Tuesday, Apr 19, 2011, 1010H
Flight No.: 5J 191

MANILA ( NAIA Terminal 3 ) to
INCHEON ( Incheon International airport (IIA) )
Departure: Friday, Apr 29, 2011, 0130H
Arrival: Friday, Apr 29, 2011, 0630H
Flight No.: 5J 190

Thank you for your assistance.

Daniel Melton (drmhee@yahoo.com)
 25th of Aug, 2012 by   lieghli 0 Votes
i wanna have a complain too regarding my seat selector i had chosen during my last flight cbu-mnl. i paid the seat we wanna sit and ends up giving us another seat. i can't understand why do people need to sit on the exit rows need to be fluent in english. which means you have a very good command in english in terms of vocabularies, grammar and etc. if u have failed one of these, does it mean, you cannot sit on the exit rows? my husband can understand simple english and able to communicate coz we have plenty of ofws in our company but the name of CRS in cebu whos name appeared to be Czarina Francesca Talon and Jedah Pangasian refuse us to sit on the sit we paid.
i told them, we don't have any problems on the same seat we choosen both international and domestic. why can't we sit on the seat we paid? and they both answered, because your husband is not fluent in English. he ask my husband if he can speak english, and he said a "little". taiwanese usually answers a "little" if they've been asked. for they are not native english speakers as these two ladies expected. i asked them, who will pay me back with the payment i paid. no one answers. they asked me if i read the regulations on the seat located exit rows. and i said "yes". the regulation never stated that u must be a fluent in English if you wanna seat on the exit rows. you understand the commands during emergency is enough. your craft also provide flyr with pictures to fully understand, one should know what to do during emergency. and now, what's the big deal. i don't wanna argue more coz we were in a hurry. i let them wrote their names.
now, my questions would be: who will pay me back on the sit we paid? is your seat selector on the exit rows are only for people who are fluent in English? this is really such a bad experience for us.
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   marina a. 0 Votes
this is in regards to our flight, to in which i wasnt able to type the full surname of the child, , my flight ref no, is m4mFNI, the child name is alliyah c. Alvarez, , which i was able to noticed it in the flight details upon checking and print it, , that it was only written, , alliyah c a..
Can u please help me to whom am i going to ask for the assistance regarding on this matter, , or is it just ok when were going to check-in, in times for our flight coming? Please reply to my email regarding on this matter, , i will really appreciate your fast reply on this matter. My email add is petite_04@yahoo.com
Thank you and best regards...
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   aprilyn mejia +1 Votes
Madam/sir;
May complain po ako regarding sa bagahe namin kahapon, flight # 5j 504 fr. manila to tuguegarao. Arrived kami sa tuguegarao terminal at 4pm our flight is supposed to be 11:25am fr. manila pero ilang beses na delayed at ang napakalaking gulat ay delayed na nga ang flight delayed pa ung karga namin na wala man lang advise sa amin, nagulat kming lahat kasi wala ung mga bagahe namin pagarrived sa Tuguegarao. Bakit d nila pinaalam sa maynila na di nila ikakarga ung bagahe namin para hand carry na lang ang ginawa namin. Paano kami na nasa malayo uuwian, may binigay na isang libo para daw sa expense na pagbalik para iclaim bagahe, pero imagine kasiya ba ung sanlibo kung sakaling mawala ung bagahe, at kung pabalikbalik na puntahan para tingnan kung meron na, kasi wala talaga sa expectation namin na ganun ang mangyari kasi wala naman silang advise na ganito ang mga bagahe ay maiiwan pa lang o susunod pa lang para ung mga karga namin na mga importante ay hinawakan na lang sana. ang sabi pa ng mga staffs ninyo doon ay tawagan daw kami ngayon, oras na meron na ung mga bagahe., anong oras na mag alas dose na e, wala pa silang tawag. Inaantay po namin ang tawag ninyo tungkol dito kasi kinuha naman nila ung mga cp numbers namin. Please mam / sir paki asikaso naman po itong complain at request namin. Thank you po sa concern at Paki email na lng po dito ang sagot ninyo. email address: aprilynmejia@yahoo.com
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by   peterian 0 Votes
I call the costumer representative, my 200php load has been drained by their advertisement, but still there's no costumer representative picked up the phone. Is there any way to contact cebu pacific directly? ticket was booked last april 2, 4am, and cebu pacific send me a itinerary receipt, but my transaction has canceled, worst from it, my girlfriend's credit card was deducted by same amount of that flight that we choose. please have time to solve our problem. thanks and God bless
 1st of Dec, 2014 by   Shaineweslet 0 Votes
how to change my arrival date from December 6, 2014 to December 14, 2014. From Incheon to Manila. This is to Cebu Pacific Airways. Thank you

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week