ccm fulfillment center

Acai Berry Supplements

1930 Village Center Cir #3-108
Las Vegas, Nevada
They sent me two bottles of Acai Berry Supplements without my permission and charged my debit card $86 dollars. Now I don't now how to stop it????
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

9th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

ccm fulfillment center - Received product I didnnot order and they refuse to refund the mon ey.
1930 Village Center 3-106
Las Vagas

I did not order the product. When it arrived I called the company and they said they could not refund the $4.95 for the trial product. They did cancel the membership fee that would have been added had I not called to cancel.

I fee this is fraud.
 12th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
This same thing happend to me. Any ideas how they got your info??
 28th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
i would like to know if anyone out there has a phone number for the ccm fulment center.
my email adress is limericklady3@yahoo.com
 8th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

ccm fulfillment center - Unauthorized Charge
1930 Village Center Cir. #3-108
Las Vegas

I ordered a free sample of this product and agreed to pay the $5. shipping. I have now received two bottles of their 'sugar pills', not ordered/requested, and I have been charged $85.00 per bottle. I have notified my credit union and my local Better Business Bureau.
 22nd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi, I have received the same, How do you find a phone no. to call? Please help me! Please e-mail, at ladybugsjw@yahoo.com
 9th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Have the same problem. My bank got the phone number for me.

13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you rambo_birdie for the number. I was given a totally different number to call and NEVER had anyone pick up. Was just about to mail a letter to this group and happened (after much searching) to find this web site. God Bless You for sharing this info. I am returning unwanted pills and getting my $$$ back.
Thank you again! humlynner@live.com
 13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Have the same problem with them taking my money away. My bank got the phone number for me.

22nd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi - I was supposed to get a free sample bottle. They sent me a regular bottle, which I opened thinking it was the sample. Then I saw my credit card statement - they charged me $88 for the bottle (60 pills!). I immediately called them, explained that I thought the bottle was the sample, so I opened it, and used 2 pills before I saw the bill. I was told to send it back, certified mail, (spent more money!) and to expect a refund on my credit card.
After waiting several weeks, I called, and a very very rude person told me that they would not refund my money, because the bottle was opened. I explained that I was already told I would get a refund, but it was like talking to a robot - would not let me speak to a supervisor or anyone else. So bottom line is - I paid $88 plus $6.50 for certified mail, for 2 pills - they kept the bottle I returned!!!
Big big rip off. I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.
The number to call is 1-866-951-1393. Good luck.

Contact Us