logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (21 mins ago)
Himalayan Cat Purchase
Barbara Redalia of Tuleburg Cattery
3. (23 mins ago)
Aqua Texas Inc
This is the worst water company I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to use
4. (26 mins ago)
Reliable Credit Servers
Bogus or SCAM
5. (42 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ccm fulfillment center, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Acai Berry Supplements

ccm fulfillment center Contacts & Informations

ccm fulfillment center

Posted:    Bill Tarbox

Acai Berry Supplements

CCM Fulfillment Center
1930 Village Center Cir #3-108
Las Vegas, Nevada
They sent me two bottles of Acai Berry Supplements without my permission and charged my debit card $86 dollars. Now I don't now how to stop it????
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2009 by   ladybugsjw 0 Votes
Hi, I have received the same, How do you find a phone no. to call? Please help me! Please e-mail, at ladybugsjw@yahoo.com
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   rambo_birdie 0 Votes
Have the same problem. My bank got the phone number for me.

1-866-918-9911
 13th of Apr, 2009 by   humlynner 0 Votes
Thank you rambo_birdie for the number. I was given a totally different number to call and NEVER had anyone pick up. Was just about to mail a letter to this group and happened (after much searching) to find this web site. God Bless You for sharing this info. I am returning unwanted pills and getting my $$$ back.
Thank you again! humlynner@live.com
 22nd of May, 2009 by   tarafriend 0 Votes
Hi - I was supposed to get a free sample bottle. They sent me a regular bottle, which I opened thinking it was the sample. Then I saw my credit card statement - they charged me $88 for the bottle (60 pills!). I immediately called them, explained that I thought the bottle was the sample, so I opened it, and used 2 pills before I saw the bill. I was told to send it back, certified mail, (spent more money!) and to expect a refund on my credit card.
After waiting several weeks, I called, and a very very rude person told me that they would not refund my money, because the bottle was opened. I explained that I was already told I would get a refund, but it was like talking to a robot - would not let me speak to a supervisor or anyone else. So bottom line is - I paid $88 plus $6.50 for certified mail, for 2 pills - they kept the bottle I returned!!!
Big big rip off. I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.
The number to call is 1-866-951-1393. Good luck.
tarafriend1@gmail.com