logo

Huff N Puff
Corporate Greed
3. (7 mins ago)
Active Advantage
Active advantage trial membership scam
4. (15 mins ago)
Wrinkles R Us Karen Wilson Eatonville Wa
Bad breeder **just changed her kennel name**
5. (27 mins ago)

Cbazaar Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-04-08 by    Annasha

Fraud

United Kingdom
I ordered 2 suits that when they arrived did not fit, I have been trying for 7 weeks to get my money back and they just send me emails saying ' we will get back to you' in one email they asked me to send them a photo of the suit with a tape measure on it to check if I was lying about the fit !!! I have also tried calling them, but more often that not, no-one answers the phone and there is not the facility to leave a message which i find very suspicious for a company that appears to give such a professinal appearance fromtheir website! You are better off spending slightly more and buying from somewhere else. It is true, they only advertise the positive comments that is why I have found this forum to warn people about them. They are unprofessional and acting illegally at present by witholding my money

Anasha 1 sec ago
Comments United Kingdom Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Apr, 2011 by   Cbazaar 0 Votes
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We’ll definitely do our best to solve this issue. Could I please have your order number so that I can look into the matter?

Thanks,
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   Cbazaar 0 Votes
In your feedback, you’ve mentioned that ‘neither one of them fit’. We would require more details than that to fix the problem. We need to know if a certain part of the outfit doesn’t fit or if the whole outfit as such is ill-fitting. We’ve asked for more details regarding this but haven’t received any reply from your end elaborating the problem.

Regarding our Return Policy, it’s clearly mentioned that we do not accept returns for custom-made/stitched outfits. You would find this point under Terms and Conditions. http://www.cbazaar.com/ReturnPolicy.aspx
Thus, the RAF (Return Authorization Form) for the Readymade outfit was accepted immediately. As for the custom-made outfit, it was made as per the measurements submitted by you. However, as a special case we are willing to accept the RAF for this outfit too and you could choose an alternative product of the same value from our website.

We’ve been trying to solve this issue but the lack of details has resulted in delay. Please try to understand that we really have no intention in withholding your money as, clearly, we do not gain anything by doing so. On the other hand, we’d be equally relieved and happy to solve this issue soon.

For more queries and clarifications, please send an email to order@cbazaar.com.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   ren3 0 Votes
I agree with this complaint, this company is shady and never answer their calls or emails. So fraudulent. I wish I would have just spent more money in a legitimate store than being out hundreds with this pathetic store with horrible customer service.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   lvillemaire 0 Votes
I order my wedding attire on the 12th of April 2010. Wired the funds to Cbazaar's hsbc account on the same day. I have been trying and trying desperately to get an answer from them but to no avail. As per their website they have a 24 hr reply policy but today being the 18th of April 2011 no one even has the courtesy to call or email us. I have paid $757.00 and my wedding plans are all falling apart. I am extremely disappointed and I would never recommend purchasing anything from their website, as they have our money and seem to be avoiding our many calls and emails. Order at your own RISK!!!
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   ren3 0 Votes
I feel so bad for you!!! I had to go and buy 5 more suits yesterday for my bridal party as they havent responded to me or refunded my money :(
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   SteveJobs 0 Votes
I have also been a victim of cbazaar.
First I ordered a sherwani and told them I wear US size 10.5 and they sent me a size 9 mojris.
I called them and complained and I ended up having to purchase a new pair with my credit card.
That was 3 months ago. My replacements have not arrived.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Alex1247 0 Votes
even i have ordered from cbazaar... i have not yet recieved my order from them...
 8th of Sep, 2011 by   daljit janda 0 Votes
i order my suit one month ago.i did not recive yet.i sent email so many times no response.i think they doesn"t care about there custumer.
 23rd of Sep, 2011 by   shibz1 0 Votes
cbazaar is sooooo annoying and crap!!! so the 1st problem began with my order, i recived an email from cbazaar saying that my payment had gone through but i had to wait for the invoice with the transaction detail i also recived an email from paypal confirming the payment had been made. a few days later i realised my order had not gone through i therefore contacted cbazaar through email, their online support and through phone, they said my payment never went though, so i asked them who on earth took my money then and showed them the email that they sent me, they then went on to saying that paypal hadnt payed them, like seriously paypal is a world known company like they would mess it up, so after a whole week of running to differnt portals of communitaction they replied with an email that thir was a 'slight hitch in their system' so now im relived thinkin yay finally my order should come through, but no, it took them TWO WHOLE WEEKS to even take a look at my order and realise they cant provide me with what i want so my order came late. the moral of the story never order from cbazaar!!!1
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   sweetu123456 0 Votes
Cbazzar.com.au is one of the worst site ever, Please do not order anything from this website. Tell your friends also not to buy anything from this website. I have ordered one of the gift, it is still in transit and the date of delivery passed before 3 days. ONE OF THE WORST COUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED. They dont have anyone to pick up the call. they are running this in small one bedroom apprtment. NOONE PICK UPS CALL ON ANY NUMBER, they told me that they will call me back in 2 hours, it's been 2 days, noone called back.

If you dont believe me then, experience the worst experience by yourself.
 11th of Aug, 2012 by   nadiasb 0 Votes
CBAZAAR IS HORRID. they sent me an email saying i had to provide them with my bank statement and a government issued ID. why on earth would they need these things? TO STEAL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. CBAZAAR IS A FRAUD DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEIR SITE.
 27th of Aug, 2012 by   Aditiya123 0 Votes
I bought ONE saree from cbazaar, and they sent TWO. They charged for TWO. I returned the saree like they told me too, and I payed for the shipping cost. The amount they owe me is $63.10. For like one month, I have contacted them by calling/e-mails/chatting. They always say that they will fix the problem tomorrow, but they never do. Okay, SO THEN, 1 MONTH later, the gave me a gift voucher. Guess how much they gave me... Not $60... $40. Alright fine, it's whatever you know? So i bought a bangle from them which together with shipping and everything is $43. SO i ordered over the phone, and 1 lady toke money from my credit card, I let her, because I already lost $20 from them, $3 won't hurt. Haha, you want to hear something funny? They toke that money too :) My story doesn't end there... They gave me a gift voucher for $61 dollars, I was really happy ! BUT THEN, i went to buy something, and the gift voucher had " technical difficulties". It's pretty funny actually because they don't have these "technical difficulties" when they take the money, but the do have these "difficulties" when they are supposed to return my money. So here you go I got robbed of $66 dollars from Cbazaar...
 16th of Nov, 2012 by   Frustrated customer 2 0 Votes
Cbazaar is a fraud. We ordered a chudidhaar almost 2 months back and we have not received yet. Online chat was hopeless when we asked them a specific question and they could not answer it, they logged off. Their India phone is always out of reach. They US phone always goes to voice mail. They are a painful company. We will never do any business with them again.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   frustrated_priya 0 Votes
I am so frustrated with cbazaar. I order a suit and it never arrived. I have been writing to them but no replies at all. And no one answers the phone too. Its so frustrating. I will get legal support on this if they don't get back to me today.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   Mahalakshmi john 0 Votes
I agree with your complaint. I am planning to contact them for the past 2days and there is no phone number or any response. It makes me now suspicious and I have spent 150 €. Pls if any has the phone number could you pass it on. Thanks
 28th of Jun, 2013 by   deepsets 0 Votes
Ok Now I agree with this complaint. they never answer their calls nor ship the products by committed date. You don't need to lie just for first time business, which is effecting for next time and also future customers.
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   Bubble.S 0 Votes
Oh my goodness! I wish I had read all these complaints before making this huge mistake of ordering not just one but nine items from the horrible Cbazaar!! I ordered ready to ship material and I was suppose to get it by today. I contact them everyday and all they say is it will be shipped tomorrow. After eating all my money these people are acting so cold. I had a wedding and now I am in a big mess. I think these people should be dragged to the court and legal action should be taken against them. I tried reaching their CEO and he picked the call and then put me on hold, and never returned back. Horrible experience, a big mistake! Indeed these people are not legitimate!! :(
 14th of Sep, 2013 by   chhali dhungana +1 Votes
this is a fraud website! I order one saree six months ago but till now I didn't got yet. when I told them to refund my money they just say we will give you GV and choice another one. they are really freaking crazy customer service. I request everyone to don't order form cbazaar.
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   Sudha28 0 Votes
I was planning to buy designer lengha from cbaazar worth £300.But after hearing all these complaints and reviews I think I shouldn't buy from cbaazar.Thank god
I don't want to get robbed.
 15th of Apr, 2014 by   KHUSHBOO10 0 Votes
cbazaar is very terrible in returns and processing, I had ordered two suits which were ill-fitting and now I have sent them back to some "Kavita gobind ", they say that they have not received or our returns address is changed it is now over 3 months and they always say give us 48 hours and we will get back to you... but they never do...I have spent almost $200 on that, initially everything was good and I am an old customer for almost 8 years, this way they are only loosing regular customers... now may be I have to think twice before ordering
anything