Carmen De Callada

phsycic

eso-world
box 205 fort erie ontario
fort erie, Canada
They just keep sending me letters and always asking for money. I am 65 years old and I am not rich. I would like eso-world to stop sending me there scam mail. And to stop harrasing old folk like me. Thank you. redge krause.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Carmen de Callada & pegasus Services - unwanted mail to elderly
Huntsville
Ontario
Canada

There are a number of these people including Evastrella and others who target the elderly and send them invoices to pay and things they have not ordered.

How do you get rid of them?
 17th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I made the mistake of responding to one so called phsycic and I ve been getting snow balled by them, I have a feeling it s the same people but using different identities to try and fool you, and if they can predict winnings in the lotteries then why do they need my money.
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Carmen De Callada sent me mail and said that she would give me a reading absoulutely free, no cosst whatsoever to me.
I received another correspondence with a lot of bally hoo about an astrial event and I would be one of the beneficiaries.
With this correspondence was an invoice for services rendered in my behalf ( which I did not authorize) . There was no reading. I know what a reading looks like, mu late uncle had one done for me. I do not have any money, if I did I would give it to the church or the Humane Society. She sounds like so many of the rest of the scammers that send my these mailings. She claims to be clairavoyant, and if she really were, she would know the lack of money in my house.
There are some persons who are gifted in psycic abilities, but they do not prey on older people, they work in research and
make an honest living at other things.

Sincerely,