logo

12252 SW 131ST AVE#A MIAMI FL. 33186
Miami, Florida
Phone: 7862491040
CARBOTRAP.COM
I BUY THIS PRODUCT AT THE PREICE OF $210 DOLLARS AND DID NOT WORK, I GAIN POUNDS INSTEAD OF LOOSING IT. THEY SAID THAT THE PILLS WORKS REALLY GOOD THEY WILL RETUR ALL MY MONEY, AND THAT IS NOT TRUE, I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES LOST OF TIMES, THE MACHINE ANSWERS, AND AT THIS TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK, OR ANY ANSWEAR
HOPE THIS HELP YOU

CARBOTRAP CARBOTRAP CARBOTRAP

Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2010 by   Anya_vi 0 Votes
I am grateful to all of the people who have posted about their experiences with carbotrap and this company. I was almost another one of their victims, and would be but for your honesty in posting. I am sorry they have taken your money, but thank you for being willing to post your story to warn others. Now if I can just get them to stop calling me! They won't leave me alone!
 8th of Jan, 2011 by   Margaret714 0 Votes
Carbotrap I had a very bad experience with this products
Taking these pill I had a very bad anxiety of eating more amount of
food and a night time during resting I 've had circulatory problems
I panic when these episode happen. I stop useing this pill.

My sister also try this carpotrap and also had the same episode of
anxiety of eating more amount of food.
Please use these complient to investigate if product shoud not be sold
if it is harmful for the health.
Margaret
 11th of Aug, 2011 by   maribelE 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! total waste of time., company did not send me one of the bottles and then said it was not true, then I told the so called "nutritionist" that should give you backup on your diet and tells me they will ship another bottle but must pay for it., I said NO! and started using what they had sent already not to loose my money and started to have high blood pressure, really bad headaches and flatulence., I called and they said it was not possible because it was a totally natural product., BS because I started gaining weight instead of loosing, left the product, everything got back to normal again., so as to my concern., do not buy the product.
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   YOALICIA 0 Votes
ALMOST THE COMMAND, INFORMATION wanted something and found these comments, which REALLY helped me make the decision not to BUY, THANKS ALICIA
 11th of Jul, 2012 by   jrestrada 0 Votes
I only have three days taking carbotrap, and started to fill drowsy, pain in the eyes, and a constant headache. I really don't know it the product works, but I don't feel well since I started taking this pills, so I'm going to stop taking this crap.

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets